It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

He has an "insurance policy" to be released on his death or arrest. It was downloaded by people that just need the key to break the encryption

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I wonder what measures they are going to try to disrupt the additional leaks from beIng released this week?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
She has already been cleared by the feds. Imo, he is just trying to get attention.

But note, i think she should be arrested or punished. If anyone else did what they did, they would've seen multiple decades in prison.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: Tempter

How could you possibly know what I'd wish? Stop trying to justify someone wishing terminal cancer on another human being.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. This lack of morality seems to be a common trait among Trump supporters.

HA! That is funny to call me out as a Trump supporter. So a person who has destroyed people's lives and probably was involved in murder is hated by people who wish to end her evil...even by wishing she died. And you blame those hoping the evil stops, instead of the evil itself.

I'm guessing your a liberal. Typical mentality of addressing the symptom and ignoring the disease.

PS: And I got three stars so far...so THERE

Apologies I didn't realise you were an adolescent. It's obvious now you talk about evils and wishing them dead.

I just hope someone teaches you about respect and morality so you can find peace. Otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life making these wishes.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
At what point do you all give up on this thread, like the other dozen that claimed to be the "end of hilary" and start a new one for you to collectively bunch your panties over.

You flock like sheep to each one, you are exactly the type of voter Trump loves, senseless with delusions of grandeur.

You, and all the people from the uneducated, underlying racist states that no-one really gives a sh1t about.

The same people who if Hilary is voted in by your country will claim foul play, if she loses you'll claim it was a fair vote. You cover every angle so you can continue to bitch and moan.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

At what point do you all give up on this thread, like the other dozen that claimed to be the "end of hilary" and start a new one for you to collectively bunch your panties over.

You flock like sheep to each one, you are exactly the type of voter Trump loves, senseless with delusions of grandeur.

You, and all the people from the uneducated, underlying racist states that no-one really gives a sh1t about.

The same people who if Hilary is voted in by your country will claim foul play, if she loses you'll claim it was a fair vote. You cover every angle so you can continue to bitch and moan.

And here it is, the Hillary Defense. We're all racists, are we? How the F**k does this have anything to do with the fact that hillary is a corrupt toadstool? There are so many threads about Hillary and her corruption, often correctly stating she should be jailed/chased out of politics/tarred and feathered, because she does so much immoral, illegal sh*t. They keep popping up and then going nowhere because she is so corrupt she's become above the law. Ridiculous, and I honestly suspect something I can't say about anyone who defends this nonsense or attempts to deflect/lessen the impact. It's not possible to rationally have this standpoint.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I don't care if Hillary loses because of voter fraud, even though that isn't going to be necessary, but just saying because she is so thoroughly corrupt and deserving of capital punishment, or confined to some haunted hole in the ground as to beggar belief. And it would be funny to see her beaten using methods she herself has already conspired to use in order to win.
Whatever it takes at this point to keep a wicked mongrel of a subhuman being out of the white house is paramount to the future life of America at this point. The country would be better off with Attila The Hun rather than her.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I wonder what measures they are going to try to disrupt the additional leaks from beIng released this week?

Don't they send stuff out secure by Diplomatic pouch?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

And here it is, the Hillary Defense. We're all racists, are we? How the F**k does this have anything to do with the fact that hillary is a corrupt toadstool? There are so many threads about Hillary and her corruption, often correctly stating she should be jailed/chased out of politics/tarred and feathered, because she does so much immoral, illegal sh*t. They keep popping up and then going nowhere because she is so corrupt she's become above the law. Ridiculous, and I honestly suspect something I can't say about anyone who defends this nonsense or attempts to deflect/lessen the impact. It's not possible to rationally have this standpoint.

Interesting that you put yourself in the racists category. I never stated all were.
The threads keep going nowhere because... they are threads on an internet forum.

Sour grapes.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't care if Hillary loses because of voter fraud, even though that isn't going to be necessary, but just saying because she is so thoroughly corrupt and deserving of capital punishment, or confined to some haunted hole in the ground as to beggar belief. And it would be funny to see her beaten using methods she herself has already conspired to use in order to win.
Whatever it takes at this point to keep a wicked mongrel of a subhuman being out of the white house is paramount to the future life of America at this point. The country would be better off with Attila The Hun rather than her.

I assume since you feel so passionately about this that you will leave America if she does become President.

Unfortunately your opinion is not the popular one, most people realise that she will be much better for America than Trump.
It's no wonder that places like "Above top secret" is where Trump supporters congregate.

His whole campaign is to feed off the paranoid and anti-everything loners.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
When? What's he waiting for?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugie1028
She has already been cleared by the feds. Imo, he is just trying to get attention.

But note, i think she should be arrested or punished. If anyone else did what they did, they would've seen multiple decades in prison.

She was not "cleared" by the feds. Quite the opposite.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

She's an evil psycho with high connections and a seedy, evil past.

He too is an evil psycho with high connections and a seedy, evil past.

You compare the two like there is some worth in comparing dog crap and cat crap. I feel sorry for you and your country.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What are you afraid off, does the possibility of finding out the truth scare you?

The first of 4 wikileaks released already demonstrated the racist hypocrisy of the DNC and their corruption to the point their fearless leader had to step down.

Go on TacoBowl .

Tell them no homo, how great and a privilege it is to have a POTUS with a such an awesome track record:

1. Hillary has not been under FBI Criminal investigation.

2. Hillary Did not have to have her spouse talk to the Attorney general in secret , while under a criminal investigation.

3. Hillary did not have to have the RNC rigged for her nor did she then go and hire the Head of the RNC after they resigned for unethical reasons to her campaign.

4. Hillary has never demonstrated her incompetence for handling state secrets.

5. Hillary has not gotten her chance to prove how worthless of a public official she is, like Trump has already proven.

Oh wait

edit on 29731America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jul 2016 08:29:30 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Interesting that you put yourself in the racists category. I never stated all were.
The threads keep going nowhere because... they are threads on an internet forum.

Sour grapes.

That was the obvious implication of your post ... anyone who would support Trump for any reason at all only does so because they are from an uneducated, racist state no one gives a sh1t about. Ergo, someone who is against Hillary must either by uneducated and/or racist. Just own what you said instead of backing out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sour grapes.

That was the obvious implication of your post ... anyone who would support Trump for any reason at all only does so because they are from an uneducated, racist state no one gives a sh1t about. Ergo, someone who is against Hillary must either by uneducated and/or racist. Just own what you said instead of backing out.

Not only do I separate YOU from those states, I also state they are underlying racist states. That doesn't even imply that everyone is racist from there.

However, I will own it. In my opinion you probably are uneducated, racist or both if you vote for Trump.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

What are you afraid off, does the possibility of finding out the truth scare you? The first of 4 wikileaks released already demonstrated the racist hypocrisy of the DNC and their corruption to the point their fearless leader had to step down.

I'm not afraid of anything, I already know the truth. YOU are the one whose desperately hoping something else comes out to back your claims up. Because you're already holding onto the last straw. Its sad really.

Go on TacoBowl .

Tell them no homo, how great and a privilege it is to have a POTUS with a such an awesome track record:

1. Hillary has not been under FBI Criminal investigation.

2. Hillary Did not have to have her spouse talk to the Attorney general in secret , while under a criminal investigation.

3. Hillary did not have to have the RNC rigged for her nor did she then go and hire the Head of the RNC after they resigned for unethical reasons to her campaign.

4. Hillary has never demonstrated her incompetence for handling state secrets.

5. Hillary has not gotten her chance to prove how worthless of a public official she is, like Trump has already proven.

Oh wait

Oh you've made up 5 nice Hilary orientated questions there. I mean there is no way anyone could make a similar list for Trump. You got me, vote for Trump! .... Sheep.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

YOU are the one whose desperately hoping something else comes out to back your claims up

Desperately hoping,lol? Some of us are able to not be overcome by bias.

You can clearly see that there is already enough out in front of you, to realise that NEITHER candidate is worthy of being POTUS.

However, Hillary has done the impossible and made Trump look like a cub scout.

Oh you've made up 5 nice Hilary orientated questions there. I mean there is no way anyone could make a similar list for Trump.

Thats the problem, for every slimey thing that Trump has done ,Hillary has not only outperformed him when it comes to slime, but she has proven it versus mere speculation of what he will do as a public official.

You can't make a comparable list to what I posted because Trump hasn't done any of THOSE things I listed. As for other slimey things , they are equally disgusting and can go 1 for 1.

I have no problem ,fear , or bias clouding me from seeing the truth. IF assange releases additional information that exposes the corrupted system further, than what is the problem? Do you enjoy or expect a corrupted system to fix itself?

If he doesn't what is the problem?

edit on 56731America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jul 2016 08:56:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
For reals this time? An arrest would be amazing but its a pipe dream.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Amen

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join