It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
July 26, 2016

I don't believe any additional leaks are coming this week. If you look at the actual interview, it was dated JUNE 12, 2016.

ref: www.itv.com...

Assange was referring to "something" that was leaked at that time, and that the next batch would finish Hillary. Maybe what was released this past weekend WAS the "next batch"?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 26, 2016

I don't believe any additional leaks are coming this week.

Sadly I think you might be correct

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why would a leaker say they are going to leak anyway.

Imo, Assange would just leak whatever it is.

Didn't he just do that?

Quick, push that under the carpet...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Either they don't have anything, and just want to scare someone.

Or, they are arrogantly flaunting their power... "I'm going to leak and there ain't nothing you can do about it!"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Either they don't have anything, and just want to scare someone.

Or, they are arrogantly flaunting their power... "I'm going to leak and there ain't nothing you can do about it!"

Theres a thread about the just leaked Wiki leaks... Imo this is destraction , nope, "nothing leaked".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why do many people not know that Hillary is member of the ptb and is protected from ever going to jail. I am not sure when this cabal started to invest into the absolute power of the US government but I can assure you this quest for absolute control has been completed. It is in control of all the higher offices of the most significant states. Most generals, admirals, judges, senators...members of congress and supreme judges are all in the pocket of these people in power ..the people we never heared of and never see.

Bill has, just like obama been groomed from early age to become poptus and at a certain moment he knew. From then on Bill had a hard time to behave and not to abuse this "freedom". Bill is able to get away with murder, drug trade, rape and whatever else on his conscience... do you think nobody in washington DC knows this? Once protected by these few people you can become potus..if they want you in that position of course. Hillary will become potus no matter with what evidence assange, snowden or whoever comes with...

That is how the cooky crumbles in the USA

edit on 26/7/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looking at wikileaks twitter, they have confirmed very recently
( 24 hours) there will be more coming.

I think the purpose in letting people know there is a leak
coming is so that people will pay atttenion and be alert
so that when the leak does come the timing and spread
is about right.

If you look at the leak on the DNC, it was approximately
two days ahead of the DNC start.

edit on 26-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To those thinking Russia hacked and leaked the DNC files to help Trump...Why was the first thing they released DNC Trump opposition research?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Looking at wikileaks twitter, they have confirmed very recently ( 24 hours) there will be more coming.

I had thought I had seen that as well, but when I go back and look it ties back to the older articles?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Imo, Assange would just leak whatever it is.

The leak that occurred recently was taunted back a while before it was released this week, if I'm not mistaken?

Why would a leaker say they are going to leak anyway.

Could be to make sure their is nothing incriminating towards his cause? Not saying it is ,but certainly plausible.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
To those thinking Russia hacked and leaked the DNC files to help Trump...Why was the first thing they released DNC Trump opposition research?

Plus so what if it was russia,trump , ISIS or Bill clinton getting back at Hllary for not allowing interns or cigars in the Whitehouse, under her leadership?

Its the content and the truth that matters.
edit on 17731America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jul 2016 12:17:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hi infolurker..great to read news from you once again..S&F

edit on 26-7-2016 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yep. And the Dem complaints about Russia - ALL smoke and mirrors.

DNC Allowed Security Firm To “Go Public” With Email Hack Info

As on record with Crowdsrike :

*[Crowdstrike writes: "we operate under strict confidentiality rules with our customers and cannot reveal publicly any information about these attacks. But on rare occasions, a customer decides to go public with information about their incident and give us permission to share our knowledge of the adversary tradecraft with the broader community and help protect even those who do not happen to be our customers. This story is about one of those cases."

2paragraphs.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Anyone remember the old mini-series Amerika? This whole election period seems more and more like the plot of that series.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They made it clear that this newest batch of emails, some of which will be strong enough to assure her arrest, will be released this week before the end of the DNC.

Here is the text of the latest message from Anonymous, which was posted about an hour ago:

TheAnonMessage ‏@TheAnonnMessage 1h1 hour ago You know that feeling you get when something bad's about to happen?

Twitter page for Anonymous

Here is a copy of another Tweet from Anonymous which makes clear when it will be released:

TextBREAKING NEWS: Julian Assange confirms through @wikileaks new "damning" evidence against Hillary Clinton will be released before end of #DNC

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Shepels will believe any and every thing that is told to them...hilarious.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I bet the DNC thought nothing was downloaded at the time the discovered the "hacking".

The DNC leadership and consulting might not be as sharp as they want people to think.

They are a total failure.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Breast Cancer, we would have to leave her alone and make her president

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet the DNC thought nothing was downloaded at the time the discovered the "hacking".

The DNC leadership and consulting might not be as sharp as they want people to think.

They are a total failure.

They all probably had servers, with rainbow and unicorn stickers on them, in their basements in defiant support for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: SudoNim
At what point do you all give up on this thread, like the other dozen that claimed to be the "end of hilary" and start a new one for you to collectively bunch your panties over.

You flock like sheep to each one, you are exactly the type of voter Trump loves, senseless with delusions of grandeur.

You, and all the people from the uneducated, underlying racist states that no-one really gives a sh1t about.

The same people who if Hilary is voted in by your country will claim foul play, if she loses you'll claim it was a fair vote. You cover every angle so you can continue to bitch and moan.

And here it is, the Hillary Defense. We're all racists, are we? How the F**k does this have anything to do with the fact that hillary is a corrupt toadstool? There are so many threads about Hillary and her corruption, often correctly stating she should be jailed/chased out of politics/tarred and feathered, because she does so much immoral, illegal sh*t. They keep popping up and then going nowhere because she is so corrupt she's become above the law. Ridiculous, and I honestly suspect something I can't say about anyone who defends this nonsense or attempts to deflect/lessen the impact. It's not possible to rationally have this standpoint.

Interesting that you put yourself in the racists category. I never stated all were.
The threads keep going nowhere because... they are threads on an internet forum.

Sour grapes.

Classic Hillary defense continues, sly implication that I am racist.
Deflecting/moving the goalposts when an obviously paper thin arguement gets callled out. Just to point out the logic, you're essentially arguing against using the internet to discuss ideas and news. Unless you think that is only applicable when Hillary is involved. What the hell is your deal? I have a few guesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join