It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Interesting,

Anyone else see "trouble" coming his way very soon? Suicide, stroke, or heart attack. Let's place our bets.

yournewswire.com...

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

Silenceisconsent.net reports:

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel. Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents.

In regard to the ongoing FBI investigation, however, Assange expressed a lack of confidence in the Obama administration’s Justice Department to indict the former Secretary of State.

“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

WikiLeaks has long been a thorn in the side of the former Secretary of State, who called on President Obama to prosecute the whistleblowing site after its 2010 leak of State Department cables. Julian Assange remains confined to the Ecuadorian Embassy in downtown London, as Ecuador has promised to not hand over the WikiLeaks founder to US authorities.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am willing to bet nothing will come of it. Mark my words dust in the wind....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well Julian Assange can only be decribed as a reject from an assho#e factory. However if what he says is true then he might be returned to the factory for another chance

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hes in the UK so if the USA wants him killed its us thats got to do it.

And the Democrats threats preceding the brexit vote hasnt endeared them to tne current UK government.

I have no doubt May would order someone killed for the USA intrests but not for the democrats intrests. Not unless Hillary offered her something.
edit on 24-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Let me see what Hilary thinks about this hold on....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting timing. Couldn't possibly be that Mr Assange wants to cause problems for political reasons. Of course not.

How long has he had these? Why not put "damning" evidence out there while the FBI probe was happening? Noooooo. He has to try and disrupt as much as possible.

Jerk.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would say: "I'm not gonna hold my breathe" but it does seem like the establishment really wants Trump in office based on how bad they say they don't. More importantly though, by how much # they're are throwing in front of the voters on an establishment candidate during an election years.

These people are getting so good at manipulating the masses. It was crystal clear for me when Obama was elected as the "change" candidate. *wink*

If Assange wasn't a puppet, he wouldn't have a voice.....or even a throat to have a voice from. Funny that.

+42 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Interesting timing. Couldn't possibly be that Mr Assange wants to cause problems for political reasons. Of course not.

How long has he had these? Why not put "damning" evidence out there while the FBI probe was happening? Noooooo. He has to try and disrupt as much as possible.

Jerk.

Hilary supporters have a short term memory illness.. They would have just forgotten about it. Better to release it closer to election time.

+41 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Watch for Hillary to fake an illness very soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What he should have said is...

"I would like to facilitate another meeting between Bill and Loretta"

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Watch for Hillary to fake an illness very soon.

I'm praying the now disenfranchised Bernie Supporters, you know the ones who recently switched to Democrat but couldn't vote because of voter laws they have never heard of will make a ruckus at the DNC.

They definitely didn't go to the RNC which blew my mind.

link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I guess you missed the thread title. You know....the part about "ensuring Hilary's arrest".

How does one vote for a jailbird prey-tale?

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

This could kill the Democrat Party.

They can't rebut, and they are not denying any truth.

Big fallout for all Democrat candidates everywhere.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I read this article, while in the background listening to the chant: lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...

And it's interesting that now, some members say Asange is a part of establishment, and that they want Trump in the office. They're wrong on both.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Interesting,

Anyone else see "trouble" coming his way very soon? Suicide, stroke, or heart attack. Let's place our bets.

yournewswire.com...

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

Silenceisconsent.net reports:

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel. Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents.

In regard to the ongoing FBI investigation, however, Assange expressed a lack of confidence in the Obama administration’s Justice Department to indict the former Secretary of State.

“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

WikiLeaks has long been a thorn in the side of the former Secretary of State, who called on President Obama to prosecute the whistleblowing site after its 2010 leak of State Department cables. Julian Assange remains confined to the Ecuadorian Embassy in downtown London, as Ecuador has promised to not hand over the WikiLeaks founder to US authorities.

I'm interested to see what will be released.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm trying to remember any Democrat who's owned their own business or had extensive private sector experience before office....

Having a hard time.

I'm not a Republican either I'm just a Trump supporter.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ballsie statement to make...if you can't back it up.
He's got something BIG to release.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He should just release it already and stop playing games.

He could fuel the Bernie supporters new found hatred for the Democratic party by releasing it early and help create bigger protest!

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It hasn't happened yet,

I have no confidence in our Govt. to do the right thing. I don't think they are capable anymore of doing anything other than looking out for themselves at our expense.
edit on 24-7-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Just FYI :The interview in question is from about a month and a half ago, so I believe that he was referring to the now released DNC-mails.

So let's get diggin'!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join