It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
why wasn't this released the day he got it ?

he's a player just like all the rest

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
If Ms. Clinton is guilty of such an egregious crime, and he sat on the information while the FBI were looking into it in the hopes that he could screw with our elections...that's ok hunky dory because its Hillary? Cart her off to jail, I DON'T CARE. Screw with elections, and I care.

It does not excuse Assange but it also does not excuse Clinton if she did something illegal.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

a reply to: xuenchen

Mr Assange is a foreign influence seeking to disrupt our political process - that's ok with you??

What has been passing itself off as the United States Government is a foreign occupying influence that has been disrupting our elections for decades now. So yeah, I'm fine with it.

Most insightful post in the thread so far.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

YES. I hear that. But if she didn't do something more than we've already seen, then tell me how it's okay?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

But if she didn't do something more than we've already seen, then tell me how it's okay?

And if she did do something more than we have seen should we thank him?

I hate hypotheticals.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Why the build up? Why not just leak whatever Assange plans to leak? If it is that devastating, why withhold it a moment longer?

I am always mistrustful of "I have something really big, tell ya about it later" claims.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
I wish he would quit the posturing and grandstanding and just release the damn info.

He's releasing it the way Americans want it...just like a 4th of July fireworks display. The big "BOOM BOOM BOOM!" finish will result in Hillary turning over the reins to Bernie, in a week or two.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

I'm not saying one thing or another about Russia or Putin. I'm saying he shouldn't be involved in choosing our next President, and neither should Mr. Assange.

Information is impartial, if the information is damning it doesn't matter who released it.

You can almost feel the libs squirming on this one, they always seemed to love Assange when he released docs on things like the Iraq War.
edit on 24-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

My money is on Bill Clinton coming out with an illness, have you seen him lately? I totally think she is going to use whatever he's got (it's AIDS) for sympathy points soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Food for thought... NYTimes

There’s no doubt that WikiLeaks, which Mr. Assange founded in 2006, has been a boon for global civil liberties. The problem is that the project is inseparable from the man. Mr. Assange has made little secret about his skepticism toward Western democracy and his willingness to work with autocratic governments like Vladimir V. Putin’s Russia. His personal politics undermines WikiLeaks’ neutrality — and the noble cause for which WikiLeaks used to stand. What we need is a WikiLeaks without the founder of WikiLeaks.

And...

And it’s particularly bad, in Mr. Assange’s view, if those people represent Western democracy: In his simplistic reading, the West is hypocritical because it stands for civil liberties, and all secrets are antithetical to liberty. No wonder he got a show on Russian television — his viewpoint puts him nicely in line with Mr. Putin’s ideological agenda.

Whether there is any sort of quid pro quo between Mr. Assange and Mr. Putin, it’s curious that one of the world’s most secretive governments has gotten a pass from WikiLeaks. Why, in all its time online, has WikiLeaks never revealed any Russian intelligence scandal? Because there is none? Or because Mr. Assange doesn’t want to embarrass Mr. Putin?

Continue with your happy dance.

- AB

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But if she didn't do something more than we've already seen, then tell me how it's okay?

And if she did do something more than we have seen should we thank him?

I hate hypotheticals.

Ok then. Let's wait and see how this plays out.

I'm sure its all just fine.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ok then. Let's wait and see how this plays out.

I'm sure its all just fine.

Exactly my sentiment although the fact that Assange is sort of a proxy for Putin leads me to think he may actually have something. I have no doubt that Putin would rather have Trump as President as opposed to Clinton.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Putin and Trump are chummy, that's for sure.

I think Putin could play him like a fiddle.

But that's just me.

- AB

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I think Putin could play him like a fiddle.

Putin is playing the long game and while I think he has more political savviness than Trump I do not think he will need to 'play' him at all, Trump's own announced views play into Putin's aspirations for Russia.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

My money is on Bill Clinton coming out with an illness, have you seen him lately? I totally think she is going to use whatever he's got (it's AIDS) for sympathy points soon.

A good possibility.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It will take one horrific "terror" attack to outshine this news when it is finally dumped on top of the dnc next week

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And Trumps aspirations for himself look a lot like becoming a new Putin. The Twin Towers.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The big difference is Putin does not have the Constitution to constrain him.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You guys need someone like Putin.

Someone who will put America first. But, hey, if you as an American don't want that, why should I as European.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I never liked the Wiki-leaks operation...

But, if he (of all people) could really bring down PV Clinton.

I promise, I will write a very large check and send it to him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join