It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Interesting, can't wait to see what it is. why is he waiting? also, silenceisconsent.net? that's a little rapey... wtf?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

lol...obviously, our politicians rape us though. All the time.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I find it interesting that Americans are outraged by wiki leaks but not by what the DNC has done.

If not for the hackers none of this would be known.

what has the DNC as a whole done?.....do you know how many e-mails there were?....were the produced by 1 person?....or more?....what were the written words that made up the E-mails?....could those e-mails have been hacked themselves?.....gee, I'm shocked that in the DNC there were people that sided with Hillary...not.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah. I'm pretty sure the DNC would have a meeting, in the unlikely case Hillary is sent to jail, and they would then vote to back Bernie and his VP choice. Or maybe he would have to keep hers, but seriously, that's it. No biggie from an administrative POV. The RNC would claim that they can't do that. Maybe ask the SCOTUS to weigh in.

Mr Assange is a foreign influence seeking to disrupt our political process - that's ok with you??

If he is releasing real information that the public deserves to see? Absolutely. That's like robbing someone and complaining it's their fault you got arrested because they called the cops.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I find it interesting that Americans are outraged by wiki leaks but not by what the DNC has done.

really?....there weren't operatives in the RNC that wanted anyone BUT TRUMP?.....give me a break with your hyperbolic outrage.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Who cares if you're shocked? No one is shocked. None-the-less, it's egregious that the DNC coordinated attacks on Sanders with the Hillary campaign and had their Hillary victory plan in place more than a month before Hillary was the presumptive nominee. They even had their "Thank you, Bernie" letter written, in April, and ready to roll out in anticipation of Bernie dropping out -- which he still hasn't done.

I've spent several hours reading through the emails, this weekend. Since most of them are chains, a few hours is enough to get through the bulk of them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

really?....there weren't operatives in the RNC that wanted anyone BUT TRUMP?.....give me a break with your hyperbolic outrage.

I'm sure there were, but they weren't caught red handed breaking the rules. The DNC was and therefore should be hung out to dry. There is something called evidence. The DNC was caught by using evidence, you are implying the RNC should be chastised WITHOUT evidence. Not very American.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Call me all the names you wish. If Clinton passed away...I would gladly throw a party for anyone who wanted to attend. It would be a big party. Maybe you don't believe it, but she has hurt the country, has injured people and careers for her personal gain and has likely been involved in numerous deaths. The world would be better off without Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: Tempter

How could you possibly know what I'd wish? Stop trying to justify someone wishing terminal cancer on another human being.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. This lack of morality seems to be a common trait among Trump supporters.

HA! That is funny to call me out as a Trump supporter. So a person who has destroyed people's lives and probably was involved in murder is hated by people who wish to end her evil...even by wishing she died. And you blame those hoping the evil stops, instead of the evil itself.

I'm guessing your a liberal. Typical mentality of addressing the symptom and ignoring the disease.

PS: And I got three stars so far...so THERE

edit on 7/25/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is just baloney. If it were not baloney, the documents would already have been released, Mrs. Clinton would have been arrested and Bernie Sanders would be flying high.

Nobody with serious information on this level advertises before releasing unless they want to be buried with their whistle up their butt.

This is that stuff that comes out of the back end of horses, . . . uh . . . BS!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
If they wanted him killed they wouldn't go through Theresa May lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I wonder if Assange has his own personal food tester?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If, as they try to say, voting for Trump will ensure a Hillary presidency why aren't Democrats singing his praises?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My Ultraliberal friend says these allegations and emails are "fake" when I mention them. I don't think she understand that they are fully developed documents, with lots of detailed insider type info that would be "unfakeable".

That is, she believes they are fake because she wants to believe it, irregardless of the fact they are generally accepted as genuine.

The DNC says they are real so that's some serious denial your friend is living in.

The sad part is that people like that will follow that "truth" right over a cliff like lemmings...one right after the other.Blind to the dangers, every grinning like an idiot Someone should make a DNC shirt that says "We Burned Sanders."

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am not going to hold my breathe on that one.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: jimmyx

Who cares if you're shocked? No one is shocked. None-the-less, it's egregious that the DNC coordinated attacks on Sanders with the Hillary campaign and had their Hillary victory plan in place more than a month before Hillary was the presumptive nominee. They even had their "Thank you, Bernie" letter written, in April, and ready to roll out in anticipation of Bernie dropping out -- which he still hasn't done.

I've spent several hours reading through the emails, this weekend. Since most of them are chains, a few hours is enough to get through the bulk of them.

really?.....if you spent that much time, you should be able to answer my simple questions in my post above

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Interesting,

Anyone else see "trouble" coming his way very soon? Suicide, stroke, or heart attack. Let's place our bets.

It's long been hinted at that Assange has a dead-man's hand in place which will do a total data dump on the web if he's taken out. There are people and issues in that data, such as dirt on the House of Saud, global banking elites, and behind the scenes operatives. Those people and groups would sooner throw Clinton to the wolves than risk exposure. I think Assange is beyond her pay grade and I hope he drops the data equivalent of Nagasaki on her campaign.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Interesting,

Anyone else see "trouble" coming his way very soon? Suicide, stroke, or heart attack. Let's place our bets.

It's long been hinted at that Assange has a dead-man's hand in place which will do a total data dump on the web if he's taken out. There are people and issues in that data, such as dirt on the House of Saud, global banking elites, and behind the scenes operatives. Those people and groups would sooner throw Clinton to the wolves than risk exposure. I think Assange is beyond her pay grade and I hope he drops the data equivalent of Nagasaki on her campaign.

I don't want to see him die, but this kind of exposure would be awesome. Here's hoping he releases it all and says # it, assuming it is true at all, which is quite the assumption.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Interesting,

Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

And on an un-related note (sort of), it is my hope that Hillary and Debbie will both be booed off the stage when it's their turn to speak. Hillary, I assume, will be on the last day of the DNC, not sure about Debbie.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Interesting,

Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

And on an un-related note (sort of), it is my hope that Hillary and Debbie will both be booed off the stage when it's their turn to speak. Hillary, I assume, will be on the last day of the DNC, not sure about Debbie.

The corrupt official Shutz has been barred from speaking, she won't be speaking at the convention. Today she tried to speak to her own delegation at the podium at the DNC, she got booed off the stage by her own state delegates.

Then Hillary made the all wise, lol, decision to appoint her as Honorary Chairperson to her Campaign.
edit on 25-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join