It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ok. I misunderstood them. I thought that even though she won't be heading the DNC after the convention that she'd still be speaking.

Anyway, on a related note (mods, I hope it's ok to post this here), I found this tidbit from Assange on Twitter:

"TheAnonMessage ‏@TheAnonnMessage 2h2 hours ago
BREAKING NEWS: Julian Assange confirms through @wikileaks new "damning" evidence against Hillary Clinton will be released before end of #DNC"

This will be a very interesting week.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dear Julian: Put up or shut up. Pics or it didn't happen. C'mon! Let's go!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Let me see what Hilary thinks about this hold on....

Where is my crucifix?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Ok. I misunderstood them. I thought that even though she won't be heading the DNC after the convention that she'd still be speaking.

Anyway, on a related note (mods, I hope it's ok to post this here), I found this tidbit from Assange on Twitter:

BREAKING NEWS: Julian Assange confirms through @wikileaks new "damning" evidence against Hillary Clinton will be released before end of #DNC"

Awesome, can't wait for Trump's descriptive nickname of her to be awarded further validity.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Crushed fiber optic cable strands in a drink eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Go for the jugular veins. Release the damning evidence. She'll have to be behind bars to keep the stupid Americans from electing that fraud.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but I have already seen and heard enough to decide she is not the one for the job.
You only need water depth above your nose, to eventually do you in, a few more feet just makes it faster. I do not want to see her indicted , or arrested, just not in the White House.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If Hillary is arrested. What happens?

Will Tim Kaine run by himself?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

No, I think most of the party will run from her as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Today or friday?

The media will be talking about this for weeks.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It will make this election one of weirdest in history. What kind of options could there be?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Today or friday?

The media will be talking about this for weeks.

I'm hoping it will be done the day before Hillary speaks....whenever that is. Today is the 1st day of the convention.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
They might murder Assange over this.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Awesome, can't wait for Trump's descriptive nickname of her to be awarded further validity.

New nickname has been coined. He calls her now 'Rotten Hillary'. Which fits her perfectly.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why are some of the major news outlets referring to this release as an "E-mail scandal"? Where is the scandal? It's what's in many of the individual e-mails that is downright dirty.
edit on 7/25/2016 by carewemust because: Release #2 is about to hit!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why are some of the major news outlets referring to this release as an "E-mail scandal"? Where is the scandal? It's what's in many of the individual e-mails that is downright dirty.

Because it's already over. It's already forgotten. Soon Trey Gowdy will open an investigation into the possible election fraud but nothing will come of it and it will take forever.

She can't be touched.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It will make this election one of weirdest in history. What kind of options could there be?

Many people will be forced to look at the third party candidates

Democrats will try to nominate some shill and ask people to do write ins. It won't work.

Trump will lose after the media has no choice but to cover the third parties and people realize that there's actually mentally healthy candidate they can elect.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: carewemust

Because it's already over. It's already forgotten. Soon Trey Gowdy will open an investigation into the possible election fraud but nothing will come of it and it will take forever.

She can't be touched.

You might be onto something, Tempter. I remember the HOUSE of Representatives starting a process to Indict Hillary about 3 weeks ago for Perjury. It seems like they abruptly (and quietly) stopped the intiative and moved on to something else. Hillary must have everybody (but Putin) by the balls.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Honestly that is a very valid concern.

I hope he stays away from the windows and doesn't order take out and is able to harness his own food in the embassy . Hopefully he has back up measures in case something happens to him all hell breaks lose.

Wow a cluster f of an election. Wow.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Assange probably has considered this possibility and has at least 2 other people ready to take the helm. Wouldn't you?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join