It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Actually, I don't care about DWS. I don't live in Florida. I care about what laws the platforms are promoting. RNC and DNC. After Trump hired Pence, that closed all avenues for a path to a Trump vote for me.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Khaleesi

Sure, I am sure she was planning to quit all along. And good for Hillary for giving her a job. I hope Assange continues with the games so people will see what a traitor looks like. No doubt a rapist too.

DWS already has a job. She is a congressman from FL. She could go and actually do her job there. So you think it's good that Hillary gave a job to someone that had to resign because she's corrupt? Hillary just hired a proven corrupt politician. That ain't good, in my book.

Amen. This was arranged several years ago when Kaine was asked to step down as DNC chair and DWS stepped in. His reward for complying was the VP slot.

My proposal is that Hillary Clinton offered Tim Kaine the Vice Presidential nomination when she herself was promised the Presidential nomination. That’s before the current state of the election could have been predicted. In return for that, he stepped down, recommended Schultz take his place and began planning his new life as VP. After he stepped down, Donna Brazile took over as the chairwoman and was quickly replaced by Schultz. Schultz then served her duty faithfully, not to the Democratic Party, but to Hillary Clinton.

She worked with her behind the scenes to stop Sanders from having a chance at winning. From manipulating the media to actively working against the Sanders campaign staff, she just could not make a claim of impartiality after what she’s been implicated in. All of these events just seem too convenient for there to be no connection. It’s already glaringly obvious that both Tim Kaine and Hillary Clinton would accept money for political favors, so of course government positions are the logical next step. Would a plan like that even work? To suggest that there’s indisputable proof of this would be a lie.

At this point, I don’t think anyone should just trust that all these events surrounding the election are all simple coincidences. Also, it’s possible that the Julian Assange has more information that he will release regarding more possible collusion between Kaine, Hillary, and Schultz. Until then, keep these events in mind when considering what the future wikileaks may hold.

Source

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: dianajune
a reply to: BlueAjah

Me too. I hope that Wikileaks will come through soon, but I am starting to have my doubts.

And - even though I am not a Bernie fan - I am hoping his supporters will boo Hillary and Chelsea off the stage, or at least do a mass walkout.

At this point it w/b too late for the DNC to hire actors through Craigslist, like they did the other day.

keep holding your breath.....by the way, "actors hired through craigslist".....explain in what context was that done?

Here ya go:

Great news... The Democrats are 'creating jobs." Following the exposure of a fake Trump job advertisement designed by The DNC to embarrass Trump, it is interesting that a Craigslist ad calling for "Actors Needed for National Convention" has surfaced...

and, further down in the same report:

Whether the ad is real or fake is unclear, but the text suggests below minimum wage compensation (7-plus hours work for $50) and the number of walkouts from the Convention indicates perhaps a need for cheering happy seat-fillers...

Actors Needed For National Convention (Philadelphia) compensation: $50.00 Looking for 700 people to be utilized as actors during the National Convention. We currently have a number of empty seats that will need to be filled as we are currently removing a number of people and need to refill their seats for the remainder of the conference. You will be paid $50.00 each night for the remainder of the convention. You will be required to cheer at all times and will be asked to dress properly and possibly wear some promotional material.

Which makes sense if one looks at the following shocking video from film director, Josh Fox, best known for his Oscar-nominated anti-fracking documentary Gasland, captured inside the DNC...

Source

Here are two other sources:

Gateway Pundit report on DNC's paid actors

Infowars - included two videos - one of a Bernie delegate and one of an admitted "seat filler"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Your source also says "Whether the ad is real or fake is unclear,"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is a video with PROOF that the DNC is using white noise machines and PAID ACTORS:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
At 11m.25s she says the DNC had the Bernie delegate supporters agree to only protest a certain way to limit the disruption. Doesn't surprise me that Crooked Hillary would want any interruption to her stolen coronation.
edit on 28-7-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typos

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: carewemust
is anybody hearing rumors that the next email release comes tonight at 10 p.m. eastern time?

Here is what they said on Twitter:

TheAnonMessage ‏@TheAnonnMessage Jul 25 BREAKING NEWS: Julian Assange confirms through @wikileaks new "damning" evidence against Hillary Clinton will be released before end of #DNC

Source

I would think it w/b no later than tomorrow morning if it's going to be prior to her acceptance speech.

That would be the best time! Right before or during her acceptance speech.
I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Sadly, it didn't happen. So disappointing.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They must be really worried about what comes next in the leaks:

Now, all DNC senior staffers seem to believe they’re on the verge of being fired — and that’s before the next WikiLeaks release, which many fear is coming within days, and which DNC lawyers are bracing for. Several staff members have already been asked to prepare statements about their departures.

What is in those emails, that is making them already prepare to be fired?

DNC insiders detail months of escalating dysfunction

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
They must be really worried about what comes next in the leaks:

Now, all DNC senior staffers seem to believe they’re on the verge of being fired — and that’s before the next WikiLeaks release, which many fear is coming within days, and which DNC lawyers are bracing for. Several staff members have already been asked to prepare statements about their departures.

What is in those emails, that is making them already prepare to be fired?

DNC insiders detail months of escalating dysfunction

I think your last post in This Thread may be the key to the answer to that question.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Hilary is bad but the whole institute is just as bad as the rest. America has made its legacy from killing others, just as OTHER countries have done the same to remain in power and control. Every country has blood on its hands and every leader of those countries should all be behind bars. However they remain in control because they can.
edit on 29-7-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Good article. My favorite part is towards the end:

She hasn’t seen DNC staffers since she stopped by their meeting of shaken staff Sunday night, within hours of Obama calling her to accept her resignation. “And all those scumbags who are giving you # on social media,” she concluded, according to several attendees, “f--- them, they don’t know the first thing. They don’t know you.”

Source

Well, I guess that (meaning "scumbags") includes everyone here at ATS who've been talking about her, along with the folks at Twitter, FB, etc. lol.....awww....poor itty bitty crybaby is upset that she got caught with her pants down.

Too freaking bad.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
I am willing to bet nothing will come of it. Mark my words dust in the wind....

I agree. She really is above the law, but not above the law of God. In time she'll get hers..... Just not now.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I have a message for Julian. I could tweet it to Wikileaks but I'll leave it here first.

Apparently, what's been leaked has not been enough to tilt the windmill.

By the way, who the heck would be the entity to arrest her and would be willing to do it?? Who's beyond the reach of those who've allowed and sanctioned her to do what she's been doing all of these years?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: saucepan

I agree. She really is above the law, but not above the law of God. In time she'll get hers..... Just not now.

Yeah she's destroyed thr democratic party but people haven't realized yet. Wait until all the attack adds kick in. As I said before should have voted for my boy Bernie. There's stuff that us going to come out on Hillary that the press hasn't picked up on. Like her connection to a Russian oligarch and how he donated to her campaign. She really shouldn't have attacked Putin you don't accept money from Russia than attack Putin he will get his revenge he's not stupid.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Putin, keepin' it real.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

He is not done yet.
He has more information to release.

And what he has released so far has certainly had a huge impact.

edit on 7/30/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
She will never be indicted. Royalty is above the law.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Good! Now if he can just get Trump indicted too, America may have a chance of finding someone decent.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Oh wow a demagogue and accused rapist attacking a woman.

Yawn...

You have anything in the way of "news?"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: saucepan

the "law of god"???.....your god killed 230,000 innocent men, women, children in the 2011 tsunami in the Indian ocean and south china sea.....you can keep your "law of god" and all his killing of hundred of millions of innocent people over the centuries

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join