It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors the Right Again: Milo Permanently Banned

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

Makes complete sense since this billionaire Saudi Prince is now Twitter's second largest shareholder

And we all know how Saudi Arabia deals with gays. Hint: They cut off their heads.

I'm not going there. Just keep "reaching"?

Milo is an instigator. He's the source, he's more guilty then those who do his bidding.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Here we go, passing the trash again.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MysticPearl

Sure, lets not have him be accountable for his own actions, you know harassing Leslie Jones to the point where she quit Twitter all together, and instead blame it on a Twitter conspiracy of censoring conservatives.... He broke the rules, again, and now must suffer consequences. I'm sure you see hateful crap on Twitter all the time, welcome to the internet, and I bet those people got banned to.

Conservatives, stop playing the victim card because it's getting old and frankly no one but other conservatives care.

What a homophobic thing to say!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
People keep bringing up that milo had multiple flags and the other party didnt. Makes sense when thr arbiter is playing favorites.

Again its twitters perogative to be this tranparently biased. They can drum up all the "charges" they want against a "target" and none at all against an equally offensive but favorited member. No surprise twitter doesnt attack the folks than line up with their narritive and try and silence those that dont. Just like in nazi germany or north korea or post ww2 russia!

And i can judge them as an outside observer critically for it and point out their fascisim to the public.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
People keep bringing up that milo had multiple flags and the other party didnt. Makes sense when thr arbiter is playing favorites.

Numbers don't lie or play favorites.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Here we go, passing the trash again.

Right, uh huh.

By stating Milo is responsible for his actions.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How crazy it is that the left vehemently defends gays until it comes to a right leaning gay... Then they're just pure trash... Same as black Conservatives. How tolerant.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
How crazy it is that the left vehemently defends gays until it comes to a right leaning gay... Then they're just pure trash... Same as black Conservatives. How tolerant.

The Left defends gays when their sexuality is being used against them. Milo is not being targeted for his sexuality. He is being targeted for being an asshole. His sexual preference has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

There is this:

Sure, lets not have him be accountable for his own actions, you know harassing Leslie Jones to the point where she quit Twitter all together,

And then this:

No, I haven't read any of his tweets and that's because I don't use Twitter.

I am guessing that when you said this:

I do keep up with current events and am familar with his recent suspension.

What you actually meant was that you don't read Twitter (meaning you didn't read the conversation between Milo and Leslie), and that you got a summary of the conversation from a 3rd party.

Does criticizing the Ghostbusters movie make one a hateful, racist bigot?

Can you show us evidence of Milo's harassment of Leslie or his racist comments?

Or is Leslie being a big baby because the new Ghostbusters move legitimately sucked, so she's accusing everyone who dislikes the movie of being racist misogynists?
edit on 21-7-2016 by LordSatan because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2016 by LordSatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The guys is a troll, and some times the trolls go to far and get banned. Even from this very sight.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Troll is a word that people use as an ad hominem when someone is making arguments they don't like.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
The lawsuit this is going to start is going to be epic.

Explain to me how that would work? Twitter is completely within their right to ban anyone for any reason or even censor anything they want to as is every non-government run site is.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes they do. Havent you ever heatd of rigged elections or teachers playing favorite with their students or creative accounting. Or referees throwing a game or match.

When theres corruption numbers do indeed lie

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The Left defends gays when their sexuality is being used against them. Milo is not being targeted for his sexuality. He is being targeted for being an asshole. His sexual preference has nothing to do with it.

BS. The left defends gays when they think they have a chance to make the right look homophobic and they can use gays to their advantage. You can't do that when the gay person is a right winger so he now becomes disposable.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Seriously?

This is not about gays or being conservative.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSatan

If i were Leslie id be less concerned wbput milo and would focus on the fact that the ghostbusters movie was so ill advised and a horrible production from the getgo that it will probably ruin her career.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes they do. Havent you ever heatd of rigged elections or teachers playing favorite with their students or creative accounting. Or referees throwing a game or match.

When theres corruption numbers do indeed lie

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Milo was warned, banned, reinstated, and then banned permanently.

HIS FAULT!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
#doublestandards

WATCH: Leslie Jones Admits To Violating Twitter’s Rules On Targeted Abuse

edit on 21-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

BS. The left defends gays when they think they have a chance to make the right look homophobic and they can use gays to their advantage. You can't do that when the gay person is a right winger so he now becomes disposable.

The Right does things to make themselves look homophobic. They don't need help from us.

If someone was targeting Milo because of his sexual preferences, I would be defending him. Since he is being targeted for being an asshole, he can defend himself.

What you are doing is using his personal preferences as a political tool to hold against those you disagree with ideologically. That is disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I love this ultra lame'Freedom Of Speech' excuse trotted up by the 'Conservatives'. People can say what they want. That's the Freedom Of Speech you're crying about. You noticed he didn't go to jail, or get shot, or fined, or beat up, right? The rest of the world is free to respond to others' free speech. That's just plain freedom. If someone feels free enough to say something offensive, the rest of us are free enough to react.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join