It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors the Right Again: Milo Permanently Banned

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

I honestly don't give a #. Twitter can let Milo and everyone else spit their nonsense all over their platform all they want. I don't use twitter and I think it's rather stupid.

I don't do Twitter either.

Milo is an instigator. Something he fully admits.

He is not innocent. He's like the guy who yells "Fire" in a theater and then claims its all the fault of those reacting to it.

Oh, I know full well what kind of person Milo is.

He's a complete asshat that holds his sexual preferences over your head while he bashes you in the face with his over-the-top "conservatism". He thinks that just because he uses a derogatory term to refer to his "gayness", that he can use derogatory terms to describe other people as well.

The Right Wing loves him because he has become their token gay guy.

Have you listened to any of his interviews? He's an IT guy who has a talent for memorizing data - - - but, wants to be an entertainer.

He discovered being outrages in people's faces causes them to react.

His whole schtick is getting people to react. He's a loud mouth button pusher.

People need to figure this out and stop reacting to him.

Most of what he says I find to be true, though he is a loud mouth, no doubt about it.
The fact he pushes buttons is only because the buttons have been created by the very people he rails against. In fact there are more buttons appearing every day it seems.
I think he likes to wind up the professionally offended.

Maybe he should take his act to a comedy club where people pay to have their buttons pushed.

Maybe he should try debating someone on an intellectual level, instead of an emotional level.

He intentionally picks emotional targets, especially those related to women issues.

I'm personally not a supporter of his brand of instigating.

It's not his fault that most people that disagree with him are like that. Driven by emotions and professional victims.
edit on 21-7-2016 by jasminnne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

I guess you conventiently ignored the fact that A pro ISIS Muslim with 1.2M followers tweeted out a call to action which led to the first suspension of Milo.

But hey, who needs facts when you have a line to tow!

I don't care.

And therein lies the very heart of the problem.

You don't care.

How can anyone take you seriously?

Bottom line, this guy never did anything worth being banned. Twitter can do what they want, but they are not free from the backlash.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSatan

No, anyone who has been on the Internet for a long time knows some people are out there posting to only push people's buttons. However I will agree that younger people claim others are trolls way to quickly just for posting things others disagree with. With that said Milo is a 100% classic troll.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

A pro ISIS Muslim with 1.2M followers tweeted out a call to action which led to the first suspension of Milo.

This is really an issue that needs investigating imo.

I wonder just how many of those twitters are real people?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I guess you conventiently ignored the fact that A pro ISIS Muslim with 1.2M followers tweeted out a call to action which led to the first suspension of Milo.

But hey, who needs facts when you have a line to tow!

I don't care.

That is a staggering admission. How one could possibly compare Milo to "Spectator" and not come away horrified by the latter is damning.

I support Twitter banning Milo simply because they are not a government entity and can do as they please. It's still a free market, they can write their own rules, one-sided as they might be. People can choose to participate or not.

That being said, supporting this pro ISIS agitator is beyond the pale.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's sad a bad Ghostbusters movie started all this, a real shame really.

The media favored it as it has a 73/57 ratio on RT, Milo called it out and that started this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The free speech argument is pointless here as his actual words aren't mentioned in many of the articles.
He cannot be held accountable for other peoples actions.

If this isn't a set up I would have to congratulate him on the free publicity tho.

It is conveniently beneficial to everyone involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Manufactured outrage for sure.

www.breitbart.com...

This is the site with the actual review that started the fight.
3,885 views right now.

If people really cared there would be more views on what started this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
How crazy it is that the left vehemently defends gays until it comes to a right leaning gay... Then they're just pure trash... Same as black Conservatives. How tolerant.

Says the person with the avatar depicting Melania Trump as a barbie doll and Michelle Obama as a man.

Free speech is about protecting you from the government. Private entities can do what they want. Or do you not support private entities' rights?
edit on 9Sat, 23 Jul 2016 09:46:10 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

What does their avatar have to do with this? Btw Melania does look like a barbie doll compared to Michelle.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here's the thing (without reading the comments) Leslie Jones retweeted some pretty offensive things moments after she tweeted about "ignoring the haters". And yet Milo gets banned for a a review.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join