It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors the Right Again: Milo Permanently Banned

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

One of their own gets what he deserves, on a social media site for god's sake (how stupid), and they turn in to SJW snowflakes.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I guess you conventiently ignored the fact that A pro ISIS Muslim with 1.2M followers tweeted out a call to action which led to the first suspension of Milo.

But hey, who needs facts when you have a line to tow!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I disagree. I'm just going off what I'm reading here. Besides, nobody on the left complained when NFL Safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount and excused from all team activities after tweeting "omg" when a gay got drafted.

In fact, they went haywire over it. Dude couldn't even return to the team until he underwent and completed educational training... I would assume this "educational training" is more like "political correctness training."

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I guess you conventiently ignored the fact that A pro ISIS Muslim with 1.2M followers tweeted out a call to action which led to the first suspension of Milo.

But hey, who needs facts when you have a line to tow!

I don't care.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: Tjoran
The lawsuit this is going to start is going to be epic.

Explain to me how that would work? Twitter is completely within their right to ban anyone for any reason or even censor anything they want to as is every non-government run site is.

As he is also perfectly within his right to sue. As long as he can find a way to make a case, he has just as much right as they do.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

I love this ultra lame'Freedom Of Speech' excuse trotted up by the 'Conservatives'. People can say what they want. That's the Freedom Of Speech you're crying about. You noticed he didn't go to jail, or get shot, or fined, or beat up, right? The rest of the world is free to respond to others' free speech. That's just plain freedom. If someone feels free enough to say something offensive, the rest of us are free enough to react.

The only fitting response to speech is speech, so it is ironic you'd call freedom of speech an excuse.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Milo making the rounds at the RNC. It's funny how he wears his Twitter ban as a badge of honor.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes, he has become a Right Wing martyr.

Funny though, if I were to become a martyr, I'd want it to be for something a bit more substantial than getting booted off of a social media site.

It's twitter. Who gives a #?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Considering practically every major media outlet is covering this right now, you probably want to ask that question to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Considering practically every major media outlet is covering this right now, you probably want to ask that question to them.

The media is a bunch of drama queens that make a mountain out of a mole hill on a consistent basis.

That same mentality is being portrayed here.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Is that why you've added so much to this thread?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Is that the chicken head from the Geico commercial? Blegh... I had no plans on watching the botched remake of an original classic, but if I'd ever planned on it before, I definitely won't now.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Is that why you've added so much to this thread?

Yes. I'm trying to push back at the drama queens that cry over spilt milk.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Media Reacts to Milo’s Twitter Ban, Agrees Twitter Made a Very Big Mistake

Milo's Revenge: Yiannopoulos "In Talks" for Reality TV, Movie After Twitter Ban

This has projected Milo to a level of fame he could have never even hoped for.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Does anyone have any actual evidence that he broke the rules?
edit on 21-7-2016 by LordSatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

This has projected Milo to a level of fame he could have never even hoped for.

He's not even mentioned on NBC's current page.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSatan

That's the catch. The liberal media won't post any comments made by Milo himself, because he didn't break any rules directly. It was random twitter trolls spewing the usual crap that started this witch hunt.

But Twitter has no problem with this, because equality

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To me it seems like its really an issue of twitter doesnt like milo. They dont like his communication style and message. They will do anything they can to kick him off their website.

But if its an equally offensive abrasive statement from somebody they do support its ok and that person gets no warnings or flags. Cause fascisim.

Sounds like a witch hunt and obvious bias but its also their perogative if they want to be one of those.

Its Sorta like kicking soneone out of your dinner party because you suddenly find out they are a republican or liberbtarian or a minority. Heck its your house and your nebulouse non sequiter rules. You can discriminate ann kick anybody out even if it makes you look like a bigot or it reinforces suspicions that you have a warped social political agenda ( or in this case is possibly directly in cahoots with one)

You are right its all excuses if people point out the hypocracy and obvious bias, corruption bigotry. Cause its hip to apologize and excuse condemable behaviour and actions these days, just as long as it supports your narrative and is divorced from reality.
edit on 21-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: LordSatan

That's the catch. The liberal media won't post any comments made by Milo himself, because he didn't break any rules directly. It was random twitter trolls spewing the usual crap that started this witch hunt.

But Twitter has no problem with this, because equality

Yeah it looks like a wide swath of humanity is clowning her on her twitter page. She could dish it but couldnt take it. Plus she is very articulate using words out of context. I shudder to see how akward it must be when people heckle her comedy routine and her comebacks fail and the heckler appears to win. Weak for a comic id say. Seems more like a crybaby who cant handle critizism. And it appears that this will more than likely backfire and damage her career.
edit on 21-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join