It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well its a pleasure to meet you. Everyone here has been so kind. I understand the darn chores, they gotta be done....lol..

If you want during your day......I am just playing music on an earlier thread I started.....Otherwise....enjoy day.

Peace

KD

ATS chit chat

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

So sorry to hear of this! So much raw grief in those few lines, for so many people. Sending thoughts of grace and healing your way...

- AB

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi lady!

I hope you get some rest (lengthy) soon as it sounds like you need it.

That and Zazz's prescription!

I also got the emerald dragon.

Enjoy your day!

AH! My sister of the green spit! So good to meet another one.

I've got to be ready to be able to drive at any moment, so I can't imbibe. It's complicated. BUT I will take the warm wishes and say "cheers" -- perhaps ya'll could drink some for me!!

- AB

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello Shedlians! How are You all today? I hope all are well!

originally posted by: Night Star
Has anyone ever been here sitting around refreshing the page to see if anyone replied, you keep refreshing and then you realize, OH there's a new page? DOH! Or is it just me?

I have done that a few times actually... I'd be Like Ow wow man, a new page...Duhhhh... LOL!

Bird I am Sorry to see what has happened. SO much Trauma...
Just Know You are in My thoughts...

Todays Pic...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I need some more green spit! Lol it's magical. No hike today?

No haha! Shopping this morning.

School, ugh, just glad it's not me getting ready!

3 years, 3 years, 3 years...Woohoo!!!!!

Almost there!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That will be a great day! It will come soon!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Hello Shedlians! How are You all today? I hope all are well!

originally posted by: Night Star
Has anyone ever been here sitting around refreshing the page to see if anyone replied, you keep refreshing and then you realize, OH there's a new page? DOH! Or is it just me?

I have done that a few times actually... I'd be Like Ow wow man, a new page...Duhhhh... LOL!

Bird I am Sorry to see what has happened. SO much Trauma...
Just Know You are in My thoughts...

Todays Pic...

Thanks my brother!

I'll just be up those stairs at the bar. They do have Tequila in this land, don't they?

Love to the missus!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hey! Yes We have Tequilla here silly! We have every kind of spirits here!!

Hey You wanna read some more of My Tale? (Well if You don't too bad, cause I'm dropping it in here in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... LOL!!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
(Continued from Page 35)

"I think Tilla and I will hike to that Pyramid! It is a beautiful day for a walk!!" Drom said with a smile.

"Tilla? How about it? Are You ready?" He asked His mate.

"Yes I am Hunny! Let's go!" She smiled back.

After an hour or so the two approached the Pyramid.

"Those Fixers were not kidding! That is HUGE!!!" Tilla said in amazement as the two walked into the huge structure...

(NOW)

Tilla and Drom walked a short distance into the huge pyramid when They came upon the Dragons talking with a large four armed Beast!

They were deep into discussions when Drom said, "Hello! May We join You?"

The Dragons all spun Their heads towards the sound of Drom's voice. Razor looked over them all at Drom and His mate, Tilla.

"Yes You may!" The small blue Dragon spoke. "We are in debate as to which two wishes We want This magical Creature to grant Us!" He finished with.

"CREATURE!?" The large beast expelled. "I am no Creature!" He said with anger in His green eyes.

"Please forgive My brethren. He is still so excited. He forgets His manners on occasion." Syx said to the Large beast, Razor.

"I shall forgive Him, just this once! It will not be repeated, will it!?" He said while staring at Blue, square in His eyes.

"Umm, No, n, n, n, no it will not be repeated." Little Blue stammered. "Please forgive Me?" He asked quietly.

"Yes little one, I shall." Razor simply stated. "Have You decided on Your wishes?" He asked the group.

"Wishes?" Tilla asked, obviously intrigued. "What is this about getting wishes granted?" She asked smiling while looking around.

"Since we have brought Razor back to life, from the statue He had been cast as years ago as a form of banishment, He told Us We can choose two wishes! And that He will grant them to Us!" The large Grey Dragon told Tilla.

Tilla and Drom looked at each other, then at all the Dragons and finally at Razor. "You can actually make wishes come true?" Drom asked Razor. "Seriously?!" He added finally.

"Seriously Young Human. You are Human aren't You? You have the appearance of those Who tried to eliminate Our race many years ago, on My home Planet Tenyar, of what You have called the Orion Star system." Razor said to Tilla and Drom.

"Yes We are Humans." Drom replied. "You are from The Orion system? Really?" He added.

"Yes Really." Razor simply stated. "You seem to be filled with a lot of disbelief of Me and My intentions." Razor spoke to Drom and Tilla. "Why are you this way, towards Me?"

"I must ask that You Forgive Me. Granting of wishes has so far been only known to Me from fairy tales and other stories of fiction!" Drom said taken aback somewhat. "I have never known any wishes to have been offered, and actually come true, in real life!"

"Well then. This will be a first for You!" Razor said with what passed for a smile, on His strong face.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I am pages behind, but wanted to say this first...Chirp, I agree and feel the same. I am so very sorry to hear about your cousin and the young girl. So tragic and life can be so fleeting.

Our physical bodies are but a temporary vehicle and once it dies, we, our essence/soul lives on.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. HUGS!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Fantastic as always!
Drom (sp) is a very interesting character, I rather like him...

a reply to: Night Star
Thank you Miss Night!

((hugs))

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanx Bird! Yah Drom is developing nicely. He and Tilla are still growing on Me. I'll need to have them in more of My Tales...
Also I still need to get CC back in here too, so...

(Actually I'm kind of stuck, with the wishes thing. It just kind a popped up recently, and I didn't know where it was going to go...)

I welcome all ideas to work from, from You guys so...? Any thoughts? Don't feel obligated to give any, as I don't want to pressure anyone...

EDIT: New Dragons posted HERE!
edit on 31-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Awesome!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I enjoyed all beautiful pics in here and thanks Syx for yet another story entry! Very curious how that wish thing is going to work out for them, or not. LOL

My little woodpecker is back at the feeder and the chickadees and other birds. I just love my happy little birds!

Have some things to do and then I'll return later my lovelies!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You're welcome Night! Yah, not sure what's gonna happen with the wishes thing yet?

Q thanx Man! Glad You liked it!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thought this was Shed-Like and wanted to share it here...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

You're welcome Night! Yah, not sure what's gonna happen with the wishes thing yet?

Q thanx Man! Glad You liked it!

I'm laughing because I've written myself into a corner before not knowing where to hell to go from there. Put on some fantasy mood music and see where it takes you. You'll come up with something, you always do. Love the fantasy pic!!!! Ok, I really need to get things done now. Be back later.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ok CAtchYa later!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 45

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She felt as though she had been sobbing for hours, a stream of tears that both meant nothing and everything poured down her face. She had run through the forest as fast her legs could take her, the trees seemingly taking pity on her as the branches and twigs moved out of her way as she approached, the mournful howls of a wolf echoing through the trees as at last her legs buckled beneath her and she fell into a soft bed of leaves that blanketed her as she cried her pain away.

As Sita transformed into an unnatural being that was both spider and cat, as she who had once been her friend slashed angrily at her face, Kaelci had received the most vile thoughts from Sita’s mind… she could scarcely believe that it was the same Sita. Yet it was. She must believe it. There was no point in denying it… the silver witch, Sita, her friend; that woman was gone, and she must harden her heart and mind to the cherished memories they had shared lest they came upon each other again in the future.

It was over now.

Kaelci sighed softly to herself as her tears finally began to dry and she climbed out from the blanket of leaves, brushing dirt from her robes, pausing slightly as she peered through the trees in the direction she had come from only to see Darien leaning against a trunk, sadly smiling at her.

“Have you been there the whole time!?”

“No, you clearly required solitude. I arrived but a few minutes ago.”

She closed her eyes and rubbed at her face, attempting to bring some colour back into the cheeks she knew would be pale and tear-stained, slightly jumping as she was suddenly enveloped in a much needed hug.

They stood in a silent yet warm embrace for several minutes before Darien stepped back and smiled at her, his habitual dimple forming within his cheek, his typical cheer having returned to his voice as his brown eyes shone brightly.

“I know! Let us travel South! I know of a charming little cove we can visit; the softest sands, waters of purest aqua, the perfect place for one to relax their mind!”

“What about my tower!? It’s in shambles…”

“Pfah! Wordly possessions! Be free, dear lady, be free.”

Kaelci silently stared up into Darien’s smiling eyes, and within moments was affected by the warmth of his kind aura, his ever expanding energy, and an unexpected smile was quick to dance about her face as she approved, easily swayed.

“Let’s go!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Another Good one Kaelci! Nicely done! Very Nicely Done Indeed!!

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join