It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
(Continued from Page 34)

"Okay okay calm down." The large gold Dragon said looking at Razor. "We can argue about all that later. For now, will You please explain what type of wishes We may ask of You, to be fulfilled?"

After a moment of silence, Razor calmly answered with, "Why, any type of Wishes You so desire."

The Dragons all looked at each other with raised Eyebrows and mouths again wide opened!

(now...)

"Anything We want?!" The small Blue Dragon asked. "You mean no matter what, You will grant the wish?!" He asked further.

"Why Yes. Anything at all." Razor said simply. "I can even move Planets from their orbit!" He added proudly.

"You have got to be kidding!?" The large Grey Dragon said in astonishment. He seemed truly amazed! "Can You bring someone back to life, Who has been dead for many years?" He asked further, thinking that Razor could NOT possibly do that!

"Why Yes actually I can." Razor answered calmly.

"Seriously?! How in the He, What the F..." The small Blue Dragon began to ask.

Razor cut in with, "I simply reverse time to where the now dead entity was still alive, and change events, just before the fact, that led to their demise, so that the death did not even take place." Razor finished saying calmly.

"That is simply amazing!" The small Blue Dragon said in fascination. "I c.., I am n.., I can hardly believe My ears!" He stammered.

All the Dragons just looked at each other in disbelief.
Just then, there was commotion towards the entrance to the Cavernous room where they were, inside the Pyramid. Voices could be heard and lights flickered all over from the flashlights obviously being carried by more than one person.

"Hey guys! Wassup?!" Drom, with Tilla His mate at His side, asked the Dragons with a smile. Then His and Her eyes widened as They saw the 15 foot tall, four armed Beast standing by the Dragons.
Both Tilla and He stood stock still with alarmed looks on Their faces.

Tilla began, "What the, Who the, are You guys ok?!" She asked in alarm. "What is going on here?!" She further inquired as She slowly backed up...

edit on 24-7-2016 by SyxPak because: added content...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That was awesome!👍 You need to write a book!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

LMAO on the book!! I dunno bout that! That is Kaelci's desire! She is the one who could do that! Between Her and I She has the very real possibility of getting that accomplished!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOVE

There is no darkness, just spaces without light
Each of us has the power to radiate that light from our heart

The dream and mystic of real Love is enduring
Let Love dominate your life, and your life will be dominated by Love

Dream and enter that dimension of beautiful imaginations and of the impossible
Open your mind, your senses and your feelings to all that is good and of Love
of Love, of Love, of Love

Have a wondefrul day everyone!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Howdy. It's another hot one. Not that I'm complaining. I'd rather be hot than cold. This humidity sucks though.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Hi TNIO!! Nice to see You again!

That is very beautifully written!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Wassup Skid? Yah it's hot again here today too. I agree that I'd rather be hot than cold...

The high humidity really wreaks havok with My lower back and legs... Burn city!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hi TNIO!! Nice to see You again!

That is very beautifully written!!!

Ah that is very kind. Thank you so much. Have a beautiful day.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You are most Welcome! I hope the Day goes Your way!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Nothing much here. I'm just swimming in my own sweat. How about you?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

We have on some window unit air conditioners here. But the one in My room here keeps kicking off the circuit breaker! It's a pain in A Dragons Scaly rear!! LMAO!!!

Bout ready to take a flight to the upper atmosphere. Maybe it will be cooler up there?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What a lovely way to start my day - to read your story Night Star. I'm sipping my morning tea and relaxing.

Your characters ooze with life. I sure enjoyed that - awesome writing Night Star. I was there. And sigh, now I am here. But wait... what is that there - it's Syxpak's story. This morning is like jumping from one bouncy castle to another, only with a grown up cup of tea in hand. Woo hoo!

Oh, I made fresh biscuits with a sprinkle of dill in them. Fresh butter is melting all over them. Grab some plates everyone!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Hi! Thanx for the biscuits! Yummy Yumms!!

Droppin another installment on My tale like now!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
(Continued from above)

Just before Tilla and Drom showed up at the pyramid, there was commotion back at the small fire pit, outside The Shed.

From the edge of the woods came a flurry of dust being kicked up from the ground. The cause of the dust could barely be seen. If One looked close enough, They could see dozens of tiny 'people' running around towards the fire pit! It was the three inch tall 'Fixers'! Well some of them anyway!

"Hello everyone! We are here at last! We have been on the other side of the island for many days and nights now! We were finally able to find You, from some telepathic messages sent to other Dragons, that we intercepted! We are very good listeners, to sounds both in the hearing range spectrum, and of the telepathic sort!" Number 107 said with a wide smile on His face.

"The rest of Our clan is still on the other side of the island. Since We found out where You were all at here, We have been debating moving closer to You all, or just staying over there." The young Female number 66 mentioned. "There is ample food supplies there so We have been in no hurry to get here. But We have missed you all dearly!" She said with a beautiful smile on Her small face.

"To anyone Who wants to know, the Dragons have found a huge pyramid, across the way, that They are inside of right now, talking to a Giant! It has four arms and is blue/grey skinned!" Number 13 said with an astonished look on Her face. "You guys might want to go there to make sure there are no problems between the Dragons and that Beast!" She added.

"I'm sure the Dragons can take care of themselves 13." CC told the little woman. "I know that for sure at least Syx can handle Himself!" She said knowingly.

"I think Tilla and I will hike to that Pyramid! It is a beautiful day for a walk!!" Drom said with a smile. "Tilla? How about it? Are You ready?" He asked His mate.

"Yes I am Hunny! Let's go!" She smiled back.

After an hour or so the two approached the Pyramid. "Those Fixers were not kidding! That is HUGE!!!" Tilla said in amazement as the two walked into the huge structure...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

SyxPak - that was awesome. I had to go back and find Shed 8 and page 179, ha, ha. This could so easily be a children's book. You and Kaelci could do it!

I used to be a reading fanatic but lately my eyes are in that transition of reading glasses which work for five minutes, then they don't and then I can see fine without them, but then I need the reading glasses again and my eyes get so tired and I think because I've spent so much time on the internet over the last few years I seem to not have the patience to read as I used to. BUT reading your and Night Star's stories, and thenightisours poem this morning - it has done me a world of good and all were so much fun to read. Saying that with all honesty and not just to be nice. Thank you all for sharing.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

thenightisours - beautiful, simply beautiful. I just might put that on my fridge door to read over and over again. No, I'm not implying I'm in the fridge all the time.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Be sure not to miss what I just added to My Tale, just above Your last post to Me! Oh and Thank You for the Comp on My tale!!!

(Umm are You in the fridge a lot?! J/K!
)
edit on 24-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ugh, sticking to chairs and sliding off your plastic couch covers?

Here is Mama Penguin's trick for you: get a thick floor mat, like those ones they sell now for standing in the kitchen and soak it. then get one of those soaking cooling scarf things (sold at drugstores) (heck, even a regular towel will do), fill a spray bottle with water, get a cup of whatever you wish and go sit outside with feet on soft mushy wet mat, scarf around your neck, maybe one tied around your head, spray your body down every now and then and as you peruse the 'net you enjoy your beverage of choice. Hopefully there is some type of breeze.

And see... I have to disagree with the lot of you. I don't want winter to come but whether summer or winter I'd rather be cold cause you can always layer up but you cannot layer down because when you get to that last skin layer there are things that cannot be unseen.

Stay cool!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thank you SyxPak - I just finished reading it now. Come on now, hurry up - I must read more!! Ha, ha. Kidding, don't let me pressure you.

Writing is like taking your heart out of your body and opening the door to your soul and letting your most inner thoughts and feelings out - stuff that you normally hide for fear of exposing too much of your very intimate being.

I wonder what will happen next with Tilla, Dom and the Dragons!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak I like that one too! Im on the edge of my seat

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join