It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
4 am comes early. Im off to bed. You all take care. Cya in about 20 hours or so

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Good night.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Continued from page 39

It was the incessant cawing of a single crow that woke the companions out of their deep slumber. "Mustn't stay here no, too dangerous for good creatures like yourself." Night Star looked up, shading her eyes from the bright sunlight filtering through the tree. The black crow perched on the lowest branch nearest to them, pruning and fluffing her soft feathers. "I know you, we've met before haven't we?" asked Night. "Yessss! Leela is my name. Leeeelaaa. "And what do you know about these parts? Why is their danger?" Leela squawked. "The cystal ball did not reveal that to you did it? It knows."

Pesky flew up to the bird and sat beside her. "Don't be so cryptic, just tell us what you know. Obviously you know something!" Jojopo decided to try to get the bird to talk himself. "If you are so concerned about our welfare, why don't you just tell us what's going on and be done with it? We've no need for games here." Leela cocked her head to the side staring with liquid black beady eyes. "you don't want to be here by nightfall. There is time. Go. Go now!" Without another word, the bird took to the air causing a few leafs to fall from the branch. The pixie flew higher to get a better view of what lay ahead. "Way in the distance is a...castle of some sort. At least it looks like one from here."

Hugo and Wolf were angry. They had no real answers and didn't know what to expect. Storm had left them earlier as there wasn't enough room for him to walk through the dense forest, but they all knew he would be watching from wherever he was. The elf held the aqua crystal ball gently in her hands trying to see if it would reveal its secrets. "Do you see anything Night?" asked Garren. At first a swirling purple mist clouded the glass and slowly cleared away. She could see the darkness of night and the castle that Pesky spoke of. She could make out dark shadows, figures moving about." "I see the castle Pesky. There are people living there. Let us make our way and see. Perhaps they will allow us to stay the night and we'll find out more then."

"Pesky made her way down the tree and landed on Night's shoulder. "Did the crow not tell us to get away from here? How do you know that castle isn't what Leela was speaking about when she mentioned danger? Have you no sense elf? Hugo stretched his wings. "If there is danger in these parts and Night saw people in that castle, they too will need to be warned. If we discover what the danger is, we can help." "I agree." replied Night. They all nodded their heads in agreement except for Pesky who stood with hands on hips and a scowl on her face.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
You guys be sure and read thenightisours poem. Its real good
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow, what a compliment which I accept with full humility. Thank you Vman......I am so appreciative, you have no idea.....you have made my weekend better, brighter than I could ever imagine. You see, when some one, such as yourself expresses an opinion on an 'Open' piece of work and just receives one appreciative view...and I do so much for what you said.

My best words are Thank You

and Peace and Love Forever

KD

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
She emerges. Where were you hiding?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
She emerges. Where were you hiding?

Did you miss me? Hi Skiddy! Had a rather blah day then figured I'd try to make an entry in my story. How are you?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Pretty sure I starred and flagged your poem, I just didn't make a reply. Wasn't quite feeling myself today. Hello to you KD!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Pretty sure I starred and flagged your poem, I just didn't make a reply. Wasn't quite feeling myself today. Hello to you KD!

Like Skidman...I missed you too. There is no telling who likes or stars things....and honestly, just the fact that you took some time to read the poem perhaps......is more special than words can express. I hope you are feeling the Dragons breath of love and healing. Peace and Love. KD

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The dragon's breath of love and healing, I like that! It's nice that I was missed. Thank you! How are you tonight?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

The dragon's breath of love and healing, I like that! It's nice that I was missed. Thank you! How are you tonight?

I am wonderful tonight.Thank you for asking. Just posting mostly music in my Insomnia thread......LOL so loud. But smiling too. Love you

Peace and Love

KD

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Wizards did a double post.....maybe it was that important.....LOL

edit on 1-8-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Insomnia thread. Ah, I should make an appearance.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

Hahahaha! Usually when weird things happen in here we call it a Twilight Zone episode.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

Hahahaha! Usually when weird things happen in here we call it a Twilight Zone episode.

*SMILING OUT LOUD"

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Thank you for the story!

Pesky doesn't seem too happy
hehe

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hello Sweetie! Pesky the pixie is cranky sometimes. LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Lonely in here.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I'm sorry

I just put my son down for bedtime - bathtime, storytime, and then we have to do the abc's, and theennn we have to count to 30, and then he has to do both those things by himself, and he neeeeds to do this every night otherwise he gets upset... and now waiting for him to stop his night-time-crazy-episode and then to the shower! And then... I'm not sure what my night has in store for me...

I should write some more of my story but I feel like I need some mindless-time tonight.. so, lots of music! and probably a mind-numbing game.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Awwww, you're a good Mommy.

I guess I should get to bed. OMG, it's 5:23 am here!!! The morning crew should be showing up soon. Have a great night my friend! See you tomorrow!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Good night, miss Night!
(or, good morning! sweet dreams!)

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join