It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: Night Star

Going outside and staring at the stars would be nice

On second thoughts, make the men (more) beautiful!

You know you want to.

What's this I see???? I too love watching the skies at night...it is amazingly beautiful.............but

What's this about making the men (more) Beautiful?? 'tis 'tis, are you not happy with what you see already?

A song for you:

Peace, Love and Happiness Always.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Hehe, I was just being a bad influence to Night! Encouraging silly things, muahahaha!

originally posted by: Night Star
Hmmm, I could have the pixies put makeup on the guys

Thank you for the song
The film clip of the art is wonderful!

I remember about 15-16 years ago... my boyfriend at the time and I went out into nature, lay upon the bonnet of his car, and just stared up into the night sky... he thought it was beautiful... and me? I was bored. I lay there thinking, "It's just the sky. It's just stars. Who cares? Can we go yet?"

I dislike myself immensely for that moment that I would love to experience right now.

edit on 31 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Well I love silly things. Just some things....don't be so hard on yourself. We ALL have had those type of experiences. It makes us the wonderful people like you are now.

I guess you could just call me an optimist. I can't live in the past. Memories learned and the bridges burned, but you only have to cross them but once. (not my words, but I love them)

Peace, Love and [[[[Hugs]]]] from just a guy.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I love silly things, and silly places!

Hehe!

Thanks for the hugs and well wishes

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I love Monty Python, but one of my faves is the late Robin Williams. You want to talk silly......I'll bet you'll be laughing you arse off after this

I hope I wasn't to pushy or being petty, it was just what you said that made me want to reach out and say, enough....today is a new day. I bet tomorrow will be a new one too.

anyway, peace, love, happiness and still [[[hugs]]]

KD

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I get rather.. hyperbolic in my talking. I don't REALLY dislike myself, it's just a figure of speech, LOL!

But thank you, and for the funnies

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I get rather.. hyperbolic in my talking. I don't REALLY dislike myself, it's just a figure of speech, LOL!

But thank you, and for the funnies

I re-read your response several times. Like I said, I'm just a guy. But, with sensitivities. I would venture a guess that you are not totally happy with where you are right now......don't let me put words in your mouth. However, you are or seem to be holding on to some past decisions. That is OK, we ALL do it.....but I sense you feel, some sort of guilt, not unusual. I may be way off base here, but just take some time for yourself.....the Blessings you have.....and so many more await you. You are a beautiful person.

Enough from me, just a crazy Irishman, blabbing again. I am truly sorry for that. However, we've been known for the gift of gab, I hope some of this gab makes sense.

Peace, Love, Happiness and again [[hugs]]

KD.............people hear me say often, "who the hell knows" LMAO....yup and it's true. Peace
edit on 31-7-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Funny that your response should come -just- as I was looking at guided meditations for listening to my higher self later tonight.

I am not a happy person. But I -am- an optimistic person.

These feelings, or vibes rather, that you're getting from me at the moment... (I know all about link: 'sensitivities') ... are probably from my charming weekend experience of denying/resisting contact with one who periodically harasses me. (And which spawned this recent poetry...) ... and just a few thoughts that have been bugging me lately..

It's nothing really to do with my past
though you are correct in ways.

ANYWAY! Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I read your post. I went and read each of your threads, which were amazing and I commented. No biggie, just me.

I love your honesty, let it flow as you feel it should. I loved your writings. Not sure how we connected so easily, but the sensitivity part is so true.

Here is a song that I truly love so much......you may have seen my references. It is not anything more than a great song, but, it makes sense to me......maybe you will find some redeeming thoughts in it. That is my hope.

Until next time....VV Peace and Love VV

a song for you:

Enjoy and just listen

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I'm not sure why, but I listened to that and instantly thought of Chris de Burgh's music, haha!
My dad loved Chris de Burgh, and indeed, Chris de Burgh is the only musical artist I've seen live (apart from DJs and such at a weekend dance festival)

(my favourite song of his, from my childhood! hehe!)

Thank you!

Haven't even thought of listening to this in aaaaages.

edit on 31 7 2016 by kaelci because: changed the youtube version, this one's better

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I put in about 38 hours the last 3 days, now I have 2 days off. Having a big mug of orange tip Black tea from China, and trying to decide whatsfor breakfast. Honeydew melon draped with prosciutto, or scrambled eggs with 28 seed and grain toast, and lots of butter of course!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Wow, I never heard that one before, but it is beautiful and the images just enhance is genuine love.

OK.....so...since we are on this music sharing thingy.......here is one I never heard before, but friends turned me on to it and now I think it is time again worth hearing.

Enjoy. Peace and Love

It actually took me a few times to really get it. I hope you enjoy it.

edit on 31-7-2016 by thenightisours because: darn spelling

edit on 31-7-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling again omg

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GuillermoHunt

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wow life has twists. I just got home ATS 3:50am. We went out and my friends got invited to a Hollywood hills house party. They made me go too. A mansion party. With a big indoor pool. It was crazy.

The twist is we called a taxi to take pick us up and waited 1/2 hour. Made it home and Edie was waiting for me by my door. She sees me get out of a taxi with two hot chicks and flipped out on me lol.

She said "you have two drunk girls and what I am not good enought for you and where were you at a hor house."

I told my friends to go inside and she was like "no they don't go in." I told Edie to calm down. I said I am not with the two girls they are my long time friends from Seattle and they flew in for the weekend. Edie was drunk. I told her I don't like you waiting by my door all night it's stalking.

So the two girls felt bad for her and made her come in and she just passed out on my couch. So my kind heart tucked her in with a blanket. Oh the Drama never ends. Lol.

This was a classic real life movie scene.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Goodnight!
Sweet Dreams!

(a bit silly wishing such things, knowing that I'm one of the few going to sleep at this hour of everyone else's mornings and days! haha! But ah well, goodnight, sleep tight, no bad dreams tonight!)

edit on 31 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I couldn't sleep tonight.

I hate to drop this like a FB post.
Perhaps someone, somewhere, needs to be reminded that tomorrow isn't promised to any of us.

My cousin in Kentucky reached out to let me know that another cousin's husband had fallen yesterday and hit his head. There was no brain activity and they were taking him off of life support. They just returned from a trip, Hawaii, I think. They are in Florida and, unfortunately, we aren't close anymore.

My daughter found out that a friend's sister died from a four wheeler accident at a birthday party yesterday. A young girl going into the 7th grade, I believe. It's a small town and everyone is connected by what seems like only 2 degrees of separation.

Anyway, I thought I'd play a song for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Good night sweetheart, may your dreams be full of magic and love

Peace and Love

KD

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Goodnight!
Sweet Dreams!
(a bit silly wishing such things, knowing that I'm one of the few going to sleep at this hour of everyone else's mornings and days! haha! But ah well, goodnight, sleep tight, no bad dreams tonight!)

Good night, sweet Kaelci!
'Don't let the bed bugs bite!'

Not insinuating you have them

P.S. I'm not envious at all of your sleep! Haha!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Ahhh sweet Bird. I am so sorry to hear of the misfortunes happening all around you. I've been so happy to have you awake with me as I am still wide eyed.

Get some well deserved sleep. I like it. Yesterday is History, Tomorrow God Bless is a mystery.....today was the present.
D
Peace and Love

btw, I loved your song 3 doors down is on my iPhone.

K

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Ahhh sweet Bird. I am so sorry to hear of the misfortunes happening all around you. I've been so happy to have you awake with me as I am still wide eyed.
Get some well deserved sleep. I like it. Yesterday is History, Tomorrow God Bless is a mystery.....today was the present.
D
Peace and Love
btw, I loved your song 3 doors down is on my iPhone.
K

My Father used to say something very similar (I'm sure I'll butcher it!).

Today is the present (gift).
Yesterday was the lesson.
Tomorrow is for dreams.

Something like that! I wish I had a recorder way back when for his sayings!

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join