It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: dollukka

I am interested what is radical and what is moderate actually, in Finland there is this young babyface imam Abbas Bahmanpour who tells that they are not radical and yet tells in tv that homosexuals have to die according to sharia law.

That's because lying effectively is a badge of honor for these people.

What "people"? Do us a favour and stop talking when you have no idea about the subject.

As for this asshole who killed these people:

Look how much of a "role model" "muslim" he was:

According to all people that knew him, he never attended a mosque, he did not pray, he drank alcohol, ate pork, had out.of-wedlock relations with women, took drugs and basically intentionally broke every rule of Islam.

He was as much a "muslim" as any other non-muslim criminal, or as he is being described by people who knew him "he was not a muslim but garbage".

Yes. People don't want to admit that you're right, but you are.

I just read a Fox News piece on this issue and they are not even calling him a Muslim terrorist. They are using terms like "mad man", etc. Perhaps the TV coverage is different.

To me, this seems more like a crazy dude wanted to kill a bunch of people and yelled alla achkbar for #s and giggles.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: misfit312

Did the truck terrorist have an accomplice? Mystery over second man filmed being pinned to the floor by police before he is dragged away off camera 

Did the truck terrorist have an accomplice? Mystery over second man filmed being pinned to the floor by police before he is dragged away off camera 

Source

Yes It's Daily Mail

What do you think innocent bystander or something else? Photo and video at link

I hope he wasn't a victim who was mistaken for a accomplice.

Yes I have seen the video of this too... the man is later seen being dragged off by two policemen.

The latest video I have seen is here

The guy getting dragged off is gone?????? Has anyone got a link to the video that shows the guy on the ground getting restrained and dragged off....???
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I am interested what is radical and what is moderate actually, in Finland there is this young babyface imam Abbas Bahmanpour who tells that they are not radical and yet tells in tv that homosexuals have to die according to sharia law.

What "people"? Do us a favour and stop talking when you have no idea about the subject.

According to all people that knew him, he never attended a mosque, he did not pray, he drank alcohol, ate pork, had out.of-wedlock relations with women, took drugs and basically intentionally broke every rule of Islam.

He was as much a "muslim" as any other non-muslim criminal, or as he is being described by people who knew him "he was not a muslim but garbage".

I just read a Fox News piece on this issue and they are not even calling him a Muslim terrorist. They are using terms like "mad man", etc. Perhaps the TV coverage is different.

To me, this seems more like a crazy dude wanted to kill a bunch of people and yelled alla achkbar for #s and giggles.

Meanwhile the French President has officially stated it was islamic terrorism.
I guess Fox would know more than him though

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
An American living in Nice, whose apartment overlooks the scene of the incident raises questions about the security arrangements in place, the response of the police, and possible political motives for the attack. It should be noted that Francois Hollande is a left wing President of France, but political initiatives in the form of terror attacks, could emanate, independently of the government, from the right wing security establishment in France, sympathetic to the French nationalists led by Marine Le Pen, and referred to by the person interviewed in the video.

edit on 15-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

And according their beliefs they can have multiple wives and marry wife for 24 hours.. and Allah can´t see through the roof above their heads. Drugs is not denied in Quran but alcohol is, never heard of afghanistan drug trafficking ? Opium etc have walked in hand in hand with arabic people, it is part of their history. Eating pork, there is an exception in Quran that allows eating it if there is nothing else to eat.

Rules.. Rules.. so what rules ?
edit on 15-7-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There was apparently a guy on a bike that tried to intervene and stop the guy in the truck before he started to hit the poor pedestrians. My guess is the fellow in the vid is of similar caliber, just trying to apprehend the fool, and Police stopped him. He will probably turn up to give his side of events on some News group any time soon once he is released from custody.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I know. You will cling to what verifies your confirmation bias. But so far it appears the French President may have been wrong in that statement. We shall see.

By the way, have you found that ghost post yet? Funny how you passed-over yet another post.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I know. You will cling to what verifies your confirmation bias. But so far it appears the French President may have been wrong in that statement. We shall see.

By the way, have you found that ghost post yet? Funny how you passed-over yet another post.

Interesting that you are clinging to Fox News now LOL. By the way they ALSO report that the islamic terrorist shouted 'Alluhah Ahkbar' as he went on his islamic terrorist killing spree. I'll stick to the official French Govt position

I did find your other post - it was off topic babble about christianity. We're talking about the islamic terror attack in Nice here.. try to stick to that and stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

And according their beliefs they can have multiple wives and marry wife for 24 hours.. and Allah can´t see through the roof above their heads. Drugs is not denied in Quran but alcohol is, never heard of afghanistan drug trafficking ? Opium etc have walked in hand in hand with arabic people, it is part of their history. Eating pork, there is an exception in Quran that allows eating it if there is nothing else to eat.

"Their" beliefs?

I am MUSLIM. And those are NOT my beliefs. Yes, poligamy is allowed in certain situations and historical contexts (i.e. when you have many widows with orphans after a war, and they are basically left on the street to fend for themselves, then it is better to marry them legally so that they become your wife and they and their children are protected).
There is no 24 hour marriage, at least not in mainstream Islam, maybe you can find such a thing in Iran, who are mostly shia.
Everything which is bad for your health is prohibited, therefore drugs as well.
And yes, you can eat pork if you are in danger of starvation. What is "illogical" about that? If you are in war, starving, your children are starving, and you happen to find some food, and it so happens that only pork is there, are you gonna let your children die because it is generally prohibited? No! Islam is pragmatic.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

no.

you're crazy.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes I posted on on last page source

DM has the video along with screenshots in the article.. He is dragged off pretty quickly

You can clearly see that man in the beginning of that video right next too the truck... Wonder who was and why he was next to it?
edit on 15-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Interesting that you are clinging to Fox News now LOL.

Fox News is quick to pull the trigger on Islamic terror labels. That's a pretty good indicator to look at.

By the way they ALSO report that the islamic terrorist shouted 'Alluhah Ahkbar' as he went on his islamic terrorist killing spree.

That doesn't mean much, considering no terror group has taken responsibility and the guy wasn't all that Muslim. Copy cat, perhaps?

I did find your other post - it was off topic babble about christianity. We're talking about the islamic terror attack in Nice here.. try to stick to that and stay on topic.

So you admit that you didn't respond, huh? Well, I guess we can say with this response that cognitive dissonance is alive and well.

You apply specific criteria that you would not apply equally to Christians. That's all I need to know.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
CNN says he had a replica handgun and replica assault rifles in the truck. Is there now going to be a move to outlaw anything that looks like a gun? If so I fear wackos will start to fashion guns that appear to be cell phones.

But seriously. Replicas? What is going?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

But seriously. Replicas? What is going?

Strange things apparently.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Jonjonj

... the current measurements show that governments keep killing refugees massively by denying them a safe passage to claim asylum in Europe.

www.themigrantsfiles.com...

Civilised as we are, let's blaim Islam for a deranged truck-driver now! The end of western civilisation is neigh, ya know...

We could do that, sure. Or we could wait until some Islamic cause gets a physicist that is qualified, or an arms dealer that is prepared to sell a nuke. We could just do whatever the feck you guys want.

Leave me alone, but that won't happen, 'cos I live in this world with your moronically defended sub normal, religious POS idiots!!!!!

link   

Interesting that you are clinging to Fox News now LOL.

Fox News is quick to pull the trigger on Islamic terror labels. That's a pretty good indicator to look at.

By the way they ALSO report that the islamic terrorist shouted 'Alluhah Ahkbar' as he went on his islamic terrorist killing spree.

That doesn't mean much, considering no terror group has taken responsibility and the guy wasn't all that Muslim. Copy cat, perhaps?

So you admit that you didn't respond, huh? Well, I guess we can say with this response that cognitive dissonance is alive and well.

You apply specific criteria that you would not apply equally to Christians. That's all I need to know.

Fox News heh? LOL. I will remember that. As I said, I will go with the French Govt view and leave you to your own confirmation bias

I have not applied any criteria to Christians because this thread is about the radical islamic terror attack in Nice. Start a thread on Christian extremism and I will talk about it there. Not sure why you have to keep bringing Christians into this thread. Strange.

link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) Whoops!!!

OH OH LET ME GUESS: We are reading or interpreting it wrong.. ...

edit on 15-7-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

Yes I posted on on last page source

DM has the video along with screenshots in the article.. He is dragged off pretty quickly

You can clearly see that man in the beginning of that video right next too the truck... Wonder who was and why he was next to it?

Yes saw another link just now... the guy who go dragged off was at the other side of the truck at the back... I think he may have been a victim who was injured.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

The root cause would be mental instability, correct?

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

You are the problem. Shame on you.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

Tomatos Tomatoes.......Religion/devout faith to an invisible,never seen,fictional character created by a form of chinese whispers over eons,illiteracy,psychedelic substances & a fair slice of Barry the Bullsh*t artist of various societies through time is the common denominator.Weak,morally corrupt,narcissistic,pathological......(the list goes on) type of f*cktards lacking core fundamental aspects of tolerant,empathetic human nature need to hide behind/claim it was gods will to go about doing whatever act they are internally wired up wrong to do whether that be telling a young choir boy " it's ok god would be ok with you giving this ol' revvy a blowy " or the equally repungant to normal folk act of aiming a 20 tonne lorry at a scared stiff little innocent tyke clutching her teddy bear with pure evil intent to terminate her too short life & hope it's off the chart graphic.
I get all the rage going around.....ffs you wouldn't be a decent human being to have none & turn the other cheek b/s mentality & I agree as troubling as it is to say it seems a too common wayward congregation of same twats. But man for a peoples who are sooo big on families,elders,proud heritage lines of untold generational ties I call time up for the wise ones or elders or whoever the f*ck these pondscum do listen to within their own ranks who haven't done their job so governments make deals all the time get NATO/UN together make the deal & tell Ayatolla at the top " You give us allah in the meeting room in 24 hours & you will have domination over religous ideals of the masses ......but if he don't show up the next 1 of you pole smokers that even thinks about stepping out the whole frickin lot of ya's & your goats will be licking the mega mushroom so go spread that sh*t round your spy v spy chat rooms. I know...I know....ooh fotsyfots you are so mean to post that about a peoples religion ! Fair enough then even it out & put the same call out to ALL religions........whoevers god/allah/bettyboo or whatever shows up for pre meeting drinks at certain date ...well it's settled then & that idealogy will be winner.
Put up or shut up.......your myth no longer will be valid here on earth ! We could have this sh*t wrapped up by end of this month.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: khnum

Enjoy the end of western civilization then!

They just found a ship with 600 dead refugees on open sea, but thad sad story didn't make it to the headlines. Given those western values I'd guess the civilized part of our greedy society already went down the drain years ago.

Well. Let's blaim Islam! Or is there something else we could do?

Its quite simple really when the sword goes across your throat you say there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet and you'll keep your head but loose every freedom you've ever known.Good thats 600 I dont have to feed then later fight.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join