It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Your first source is the Daily Fail, possibly not the most reliable source of information, just a thought.

Lets just wait and see before assigning blame to one particular group over another. Sometimes it pays to be in possession of all the facts.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

True but there aim is a unified Muslim caliphate if im not mistaken.

I say reserve judgment until we are in possession of rather more of the facts.

Could turn out the guy is nothing more than an A1 nut ball whether or not hes connected to ISIS remains to be proven.

We don't need any proof of this event to know ISIS is the greatest threat of our time.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

Your first source is the Daily Fail, possibly not the most reliable source of information, just a thought.

Lets just wait and see before assigning blame to one particular group over another. Sometimes it pays to be in possession of all the facts.

...and when do you think we will see all of the facts?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If ISIS is the greatest threat of our time we really need to get better opponents to face.

ISIS are a rag tag band of religious extremist that exist because our respective governments created them, nothing more!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That would be once a proper investigation is completed by the appropriate authorities i imagine. Certainly not less than 24 hours after the event.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Enjoy the end of western civilization then!

They just found a ship with 600 dead refugees on open sea, but thad sad story didn't make it to the headlines. Given those western values I'd guess the civilized part of our greedy society already went down the drain years ago.

Well. Let's blaim Islam! Or is there something else we could do?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If ISIS is the greatest threat of our time we really need to get better opponents to face.

ISIS are a rag tag band of religious extremist that exist because our respective governments created them, nothing more!

Try telling that to the hundreds of thousands and probably millions of family members and friends whose loved ones have been butchered at the hands of ISIS. Whilst ISIS may have been a result of stupid US policy (with the fingerprints of Hillary and Obama all over it) it has become totally uncontrollable and the hatred has flowed into western countries.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That would be once a proper investigation is completed by the appropriate authorities i imagine. Certainly not less than 24 hours after the event.

I see, once the narrative you are supposed to hear can be written then.
Actually early reports can be the best source of the truth - can also go the other way, but don;t write off what the immediate information says.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Oh im sure those poor family are devastated by the actions of such an extremist group, not attempting to take anything away from them. But end of the day in the grand scheme of things ISIS are not or are in no way the greatest threat of our time.

For instance the threat of a third world war or global warming rate far higher up the scale that ISIS ever will.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: khnum

Enjoy the end of western civilization then!

They just found a ship with 600 dead refugees on open sea, but thad sad story didn't make it to the headlines. Given those western values I'd guess the civilized part of our greedy society already went down the drain years ago.

Well. Let's blaim Islam! Or is there something else we could do?

Those are dead from a refugee ship which capsized last year I think. Even so, it is horrific.

600+ dead recovered from refugee ship

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yes. You are the problem. You look for any possible tangent to somehow disconnect this type of act from its root cause. This doesn't even need to be claimed in the name of their pathetic sky god, context tells us the motivation here.

The root cause would be mental instability, correct?

Plenty of Muslims out there that are not committing acts of terror. It seems like it's the crazy ones.

You are the problem. Shame on you.

Thanks mom. I don't think you are in a position to lecture me on anything, but thanks for trying. Here's your medal.

Good lord, of course its the crazy ones. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with radical islamic terrorists.

I am interested what is radical and what is moderate actually, in Finland there is this young babyface imam Abbas Bahmanpour who tells that they are not radical and yet tells in tv that homosexuals have to die according to sharia law.
edit on 15-7-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Those early reports however need to be tallied and incorporated into any findings that have yet to be established. Im not writing off immediate information just waiting to see if those initial report do indeed hold water.

You dont make a judgment based on initial information simply because it could be faulty, you wait until the real factual evidence has been established beyond reasonable doubt, stands to reason any and ever day of the week.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And for some bizarre reason you don't think the 3rd WW will be against ISIS? I believe that's a given andI think that kinda moves them up that scale of yours
And as for better opponents....it appears we can't handle the one we've already got!
edit on 15-7-2016 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Well if it is i dont rate there chances much!

For a start given a viable target Russia would nuke the swine faster you can say boskovic.

And its not my scale per say, just common sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Those early reports however need to be tallied and incorporated into any findings that have yet to be established. Im not writing off immediate information just waiting to see if those initial report do indeed hold water.

You dont make a judgment based on initial information simply because it could be faulty, you wait until the real factual evidence has been established beyond reasonable doubt, stands to reason any and ever day of the week.

My guess is that the French President will have more information than the MSM.
He has very clearly called this an act of islamic terrorism.
Now you can reach for MSM propaganda to try and make it something else if you like. I will go with the French Presidents official statement published the day after the event on the French govt website.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I never in a million years thought I would ever agree with the vile woman Katie Hopkins but after reading her article today, I could only nod several times. She's correct. We don't need reaction candles prayers vigils we need ACTION...there I've said it

Katie Hopkins

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
Well, now I guess the thread has gone completely Right Wing nutter.

Yay another diversion from Introvert

Divert divert divert from the radical muslim terrorist.

Sorry, mission NOT accomplished.

As for Obama - it is now proven that he has put American lives at risk through pandering to radical islamic terrorists.
This latest attack is just another in a long line that will continue until there is a leader in the west woo will tackle the issue.

Funny. You conveniently passed over my post and went on to divert attention by invoking the name of Obama. Care to address it? Here it is again.

Yes, but your focus is on Islam. Do you also call Christians that kill innocent civilians and beat women/treat them like sex slaves terrorists or radicals?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

haha well we are at "war" with them already....or at least they are with us...although its a little like the war we had here with the IRA they declared war on us but we didn't quite do the same back. Troops on the ground in the air on water, bombs drones murder & mayhem....yup sounds like we're at war to me and even Russian hasn't done what many thought they would and blast them back to the 8th century

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I tend to take most mass media ramblings with a pinch of salt MSM especially so. Im not suggesting it was not an act of Islamic terrorism just whether or not the guy was a lone nutball or connected to another fundamentalist group.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

ISIS doesn't exactly have allies. Russia's current aggression towards their neighbors, China's stance on the South China Sea, and North Korea's persistent crazy are much more likely going to lead to WWIII than a regional threat like ISIS.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join