It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Such a shame that this seems to have turned into another "Blame the Muslim" thread.

its just a act of hate that is feeding more hate and we can see evidence of it even here on ATS, it just goes to show you how these terrorists can spread their vile hate. A hateful act of terrorism in France and the internet explodes with lets hate on the Muslims and so the cycle of hate continues.

Pretty soon some poor young Muslim sitting in London sees that everyone is hating on his faith.... attacking his faith... blaming him and his brothers for these attacks and so he wants to do something about this..... maybe get some revenge on those Muslim haters on the internet...

before you know it you have some guy walking into a apple store and blowing himself up in a bloody Tesco!

debates like this are hate feeding hate.

Stop hating on Muslims they are not the problem the problem is a cult of hate that has emerged.
edit on 15-7-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because national leaders don't have agendas... Not that I don't doubt this twat would claim he acted in the name of ISIS and Islam. Its a convenient excuse for demented individuals to fulfill their dark fantasies. The dude clearly wasn't a fully committed Muslim until the exact moment he decided to go ape #. Its a bit like a death bed acceptance of Christ for lunatics.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So tell us all about the hindu,buddhist,sikh,christian and taoist terrorists.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The point however is that these terrorists are not Muslim they are followers of a cult so to me your question does not have a credible basis

It really frustrates me that people treat this as a "Muslim" problem when its not, this problem is that of a twisted ideology that has been taken up by a violent cult that has international reach. The terrorists of ISIS are no more Muslim than the Pope is!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Such a shame that this seems to have turned into another "Blame the Muslim" thread.

its just a act of hate that is feeding more hate and we can see evidence of it even here on ATS, it just goes to show you how these terrorists can spread their vile hate. A hateful act of terrorism in France and the internet explodes with lets hate on the Muslims and so the cycle of hate continues.

Pretty soon some poor young Muslim sitting in London sees that everyone is hating on his faith.... attacking his faith... blaming him and his brothers for these attacks and so he wants to do something about this..... maybe get some revenge on those Muslim haters on the internet...

before you know it you have some guy walking into a apple store and blowing himself up in a bloody Tesco!

debates like this are hate feeding hate.

Stop hating on Muslims they are not the problem the problem is a cult of hate that has emerged.

It is more important to you to prevent the possible future killer than it is to stop the killer in the present. This is a fundamental difference that must be addressed.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry but that 'çult' has the Quoran at its centre,yes there are moderate muslims in Jordan,Malaysia and elsewhere but the President of Egypt is correct the whole shabby show needs a reformation.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Looks like my mom's cousin had a family member that died in the attack.

Such a tragedy. My prayers go out to those in Nice.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cherry0
Looks like my mom's cousin had a family member that died in the attack.

Such a tragedy. My prayers go out to those in Nice.

I hope that this is not the case. My thoughts with your family.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

Because national leaders don't have agendas... Not that I don't doubt this twat would claim he acted in the name of ISIS and Islam. Its a convenient excuse for demented individuals to fulfill their dark fantasies. The dude clearly wasn't a fully committed Muslim until the exact moment he decided to go ape #. Its a bit like a death bed acceptance of Christ for lunatics.

Like the media and individual journalists don't have agendas... pick your poison.
The reports I am reading are still consistent that the guy was shooting and shouting 'Alluha Akhbar' as he went on his spree.
Local French media reported some time ago that ISIS had taken responsibility which was picked up by some news outlets including in India. Not much on that on western TV though.
You say the dude clearly was not a committed muslim - I take it you mean because his wife's cousin reportedly said so. I am sure he was not a committed muslim, rather a committed islamic terrorist. So committed he killed 84 people and injured over 100 others.

link   
a reply to: Cherry0

Heart goes out to your family.

Such a tragic and senseless way to go.

God bless and R.I.P.

link   

Sorry but that 'çult' has the Quoran at its centre,yes there are moderate muslims in Jordan,Malaysia and elsewhere but the President of Egypt is correct the whole shabby show needs a reformation.

Actually this cult is acting on a twisted interpretation of the Quran, its like a Christian taking a Eye for a Eye literally.

It is a cult most Muslims do not even acknowledge them as Muslim.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

But, you see....Islam allows lying out your teeth to prevent a bad view of muslims. So, we really don't know if you're telling any truth here at all.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The point however is that these terrorists are not Muslim they are followers of a cult so to me your question does not have a credible basis

It really frustrates me that people treat this as a "Muslim" problem when its not, this problem is that of a twisted ideology that has been taken up by a violent cult that has international reach. The terrorists of ISIS are no more Muslim than the Pope is!

Correct, and the cult is one of radical islamic terrorism.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

true but the minority that do is somewhere between 250-300 million radicals,mostly Wahabi-ists so dont down play the problem
edit on 15-7-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Aye right because other religions dont lie through there teeth in an attempt to hook, snare and retard there followers belief system.

Islams hardly the only one that plays the lying game.

Just like Murder and mass genocide, lying is apparently perfectly acceptable if its the supposed will of God.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

true but the minority that do is somewhere between 250-300 million radicals,mostly Wahabi-ists so dont down play the problem

You actually believe there are about 300 million terrorists who subscribe to the ISIS ideology.

Dude if that were true attacks like this would happen every day

The actual number is probalby under a million

link

Now yes the number of terrorist sympathisers could be more but actual terrorists, not as many as you would like to think.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Fox News heh? LOL. I will remember that. As I said, I will go with the French Govt view and leave you to your own confirmation bias

Perhaps you misunderstood why I mentioned Fox. It's not about confirmation bias, it's about using them as an indicator because they are very quick to toss out the Islamic terrorist label.

Not sure why you have to keep bringing Christians into this thread. Strange.

I've only mentioned it a couple times in trying to show the cognitive dissonance at play and how the labels you use for Muslims could easily apply to the acts of other people, regardless of their religion, and how personal bias plays in to that.

You have a fanatical obsession with Muslims and the term terrorist (see your record on BLM threads), so I was trying to see how deep it went and if it only applied to Muslims and BLM. Considering the context in which the question was asked, it is quite on topic and your refusal to simply address is even more telling.

It appears that you only apply the term terrorist to groups of people you do not like or agree with and that term is actually political in nature, not directly tied to the actions of the individual.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Soon they will happen every day France is approaching 30 per cent the Kosovo tipping point.
edit on 15-7-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Soon they will happen every day France is approaching 30 per cent the Kosovo tipping point.

Show me a link please??

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join