It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well we certainly live in an Orwellian technocracy but trust me it could be a whole lot worse should martial law ever be implemented.

Hatred simply breeds more hatred, thats all it can ever achieve and to be honest its why groups such as ISIS are flourishing amungst the discontented people of our societies.

ISIS are flourishing because western govts are failing to do enough to stop them, not because people are angry that their countries' citizens are being murdered. This holier than thou 'turn the other cheek' nonsense has got to stop before it is too late.

link   

There is nothing theoretical about hatred breeding more hatred, its a fact, an unfortunately a trend that humanity has followed throughout recorded history.

link   

Double Post, think i need a new mouse. The left button seem to be right temperamental. LoL
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well. At least you blaimed somebody, good for you.

Play along, play along! You obey a nice day now.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I hate my government dont mean im going to become a terrorist.

So no i cant understand hateful mindless gibberish directed towards the Muslim people because of a small minority of crazy fundamentalist bastards.

Can you understand?

I can absolutely understand your point of view. We can agree to disagree. Or can we, as a muslim could you accept my point of view?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: dollukka

I am interested what is radical and what is moderate actually, in Finland there is this young babyface imam Abbas Bahmanpour who tells that they are not radical and yet tells in tv that homosexuals have to die according to sharia law.

That's because lying effectively is a badge of honor for these people.

What "people"? Do us a favour and stop talking when you have no idea about the subject.

As for this asshole who killed these people:

Look how much of a "role model" "muslim" he was:

According to all people that knew him, he never attended a mosque, he did not pray, he drank alcohol, ate pork, had out.of-wedlock relations with women, took drugs and basically intentionally broke every rule of Islam.

He was as much a "muslim" as any other non-muslim criminal, or as he is being described by people who knew him "he was not a muslim but garbage".

Yes. People don't want to admit that you're right, but you are.

I just read a Fox News piece on this issue and they are not even calling him a Muslim terrorist. They are using terms like "mad man", etc. Perhaps the TV coverage is different.

To me, this seems more like a crazy dude wanted to kill a bunch of people and yelled alla achkbar for #s and giggles.

CNN talking heads saying he was a drunkard, (or neighbors reported every time they saw him he had a bottle of booze with him) and that he was highly upset over losing his wife and kids.

Looks like a lone crazy depressed drunk wolf, with only weak/vague connections to Islam.

So unfortunately this thread is no longer news. It's degenerated into Muslim bashing only.
#outofhere

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Im not a Muslim. I just know rather a few of them having went to school together and having lived along side them for a significant time.

If your point of view extends to peace and allowing people to pray to whatever deity they care to choose without fear of persecution or retribution i can accept your view.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Well. At least you blaimed somebody, good for you.

Play along, play along! You obey a nice day now.

I am not afear of you telling me anything. Certainly not going to accept that a sub human, immoral, gang of sluts in the name of a religion I despise tell me what to do.

Walk on, some would say jog, I can't be assed.,

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"This holier than thou 'turn the other cheek' nonsense has got to stop before it is too late."

ISIS are flourishing because of western nations actions in places they should never have entered.

People are indeed being murdered on both sides personally i dont see any "This holier than thou 'turn the other cheek' nonsense" just hatred and fear being perpetrated.

Ask yourself the real question, who profits from all this misery and discontent? Follow the money, find the real bastards responsible for having us at one another throat.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Snarl
Already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess they'll put out a ban on lorries now. /sarc

You are a sad sad individual.

That's your contribution to the thread? That's it? A blatant personal attack on me?

I guess it's my fault for being right. I guess I'm the one who published these rags blaming the trucks and not the Radical Islamic Terrorists responsible for this heinous act.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Video showing Police dragging away a possible accomplice:
LINK: www.dailymail.co.uk... eople-Nice-terror-attack.html

Did the truck terrorist have an accomplice?
Mystery over second man filmed being pinned to the floor by police before he is dragged away off camera
Several police officers can be seen struggling with a man near the truck
Two officers pin the man to the ground before dragging him away
One officer keeps his weapon trained on the truck's cab amid the drama

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Great point, star for you.

You don't think more of the same old war on terror BS isn't precisely what those pesky terrorists want us to meddle with?

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So unfortunately this thread is no longer news. It's degenerated into Muslim bashing only.

That's usually how it goes.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Great point, star for you.

You don't think more of the same old war on terror BS isn't precisely what those pesky terrorists want us to meddle with?

Care to elaborate?

Elaborate? Why let me make a simple point. Last night 84 people lost their lives. Amongst that heap of human flesh, at least 10 children...and here you and your type are.

Star for me?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Apparently the Turkish military have just taken over the nation!!!!

WoW!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Strange, I have seen such hatred for Christians on this forum for years, perhaps some poor young christian will rise up, blah blah, yada yada, you get the picture,

Please don't condemn all Christians

show me a direct quote (in context please) in this thread where i have condemned any Christians?

If you cannot will you please retract that accusation?

did I say you?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'm starting to think all these mass killings are some sort of modern day humane sacrifice disguised as terrorism.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Strange, I have seen such hatred for Christians on this forum for years, perhaps some poor young christian will rise up, blah blah, yada yada, you get the picture,

Please don't condemn all Christians

show me a direct quote (in context please) in this thread where i have condemned any Christians?

If you cannot will you please retract that accusation?

did I say you?

yes.

You said to me.... "please do not condemn all Christians" sounds like a accusation...

Either that or it was totally off topic because i was not talking about Christians.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazryll

I'm starting to think all these mass killings are some sort of modern day humane sacrifice disguised as terrorism.

please expand on this sounds like some amazing bollocks to me.

A sacrifice to whom?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Molock per chance?

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join