It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: imod02

"The picture of Hitler has no power anymore"

If that's the case then Humanity really has lost its way and are doomed to repeat her historical mistakes again, this time possibly even in a more grandesque manner.

I seriously hope you are mistaken.

A picture of ISIS killing a few hundred people is a bit more relevant by now and what we should be concerned with if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Cold hard facts not prophecy

www.h

the link describes what happens at various percentages of population

for those who want a few facts about Islam click the link the apologists here can dispute the analysis at the link

link   
In order to not offend a certain and specific religion the whole of the western world is writhing in agony like a fish on a hook. Not only can we not call it for what it is, we are forced to accept it, regardless of whether it is an absolute anathema.

What world did I wake up in? WTF happened while I was asleep?

link   
CNN now says 5 kids are extremely critical not 3..

1 10yr old boy unidentified as they can't find his parents...

edit on 15-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: everyone

a reply to: imod02

"The picture of Hitler has no power anymore"

If that's the case then Humanity really has lost its way and are doomed to repeat her historical mistakes again, this time possibly even in a more grandesque manner.

I seriously hope you are mistaken.

A picture of ISIS killing a few hundred people is a bit more relevant by now and what we should be concerned with if you ask me.

You sir are 100% correct.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
In order to not offend a certain and specific religion the whole of the western world is writhing in agony like a fish on a hook. Not only can we not call it for what it is, we are forced to accept it, regardless of whether it is an absolute anathema.

Obama became President.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yep the greatest Muslim since Talermane

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, now I guess the thread has gone completely Right Wing nutter.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yay another diversion from Introvert

Divert divert divert from the radical muslim terrorist.

Sorry, mission NOT accomplished.

As for Obama - it is now proven that he has put American lives at risk through pandering to radical islamic terrorists.
This latest attack is just another in a long line that will continue until there is a leader in the west woo will tackle the issue.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Im not the one that introduced mass deportation and/or interment camps in to the mix i simply commented as to it being a horrendous idea and illustrated the point via pictures.

Im well aware of whats relevant to the situation but lets face it until the ISIS claim of being responsible is substantiated probably best not to oblige the bastards by displaying pictures that support the horrendous act of depravity. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So true, i have said it before. Ever since Obama took the presidency racial tension has risen as it has never done before and recently with the Orlando shooting by omar mateen who killed 50 americans we saw Obama on TV expressing personal anger in his face,his voice and every fiber of his soul and for the first time you could notice that he was not using and did not need a teleprompter to express it, flawlessly.

It is just that his anger was aimed at the people condemning radical islam.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The state of emergency would've ended in 2 weeks. How convenient!

Embrace the fear and obey a nice war on terror, folks!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Im not the one that introduced mass deportation and/or interment camps in to the mix i simply commented as to it being a horrendous idea and illustrated the point via pictures.

Im well aware of whats relevant to the situation but lets face it until the ISIS claim of being responsible is substantiated probably best not to oblige the bastards by displaying pictures that support the horrendous act of depravity. Just a thought.

ISIS are not a country - even in their so called caliphate, they are fragmented. Radical Islamic terrorists have no chain of command. They are not waiting for orders to kill from their leaders. They are acting on hate filled broad communications. This is not really a 'whodunnit'. We already know that radical islamic terrorists seek to kill and destroy western civilisation. That is the threat of our time. Not Hitler.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Obama has been implicated in rather a lot of area pertaining to ISIS and there like regarding radical Islamic groups, pandering to them seem to be the least of his crimes in that department.

Lets be honest he probably had a hand in the creation and support of said groups.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No this isnt the war on terror its an even better show called the end of western civilization

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pictured: Islamist reveals he was answering ISIS call for lone wolf attacks in Facebook video after slaughtering French police officer and his wife in front of their child

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Sta

www.vocativ.com...

Before French Terror Spree, ISIS Video Called for Lone-Wolf Attacks

Immediately prior to the violent incidents in four cities in France this past week, ISIS asked Muslims there to wage Jihad

heavy.com... nch-english-translation-paris-attacks-full-uncensored-youtube/

In a new video purportedly released by the Islamic State titled “Kill Them Wherever You Find Them,” ISIS threatens Paris with more “November 13” style attacks. The video was released by ISIS’ Al-Hayat Media and features the eight November 13 Paris attackers, including Abdelhamid Abaaoud.

The video begins and is presented as if it were an encrypted email. NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has commented on the encryption code shown and has called it “fake.”

The video then shows the eight Paris attackers (four Belgian, three French, and two Iraqi) killing ISIS prisoners. The footage appears to prove that the Paris attackers spent time being radicalized by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria before the November 13 attacks.

Two of the men that perpetrated beheadings in the video include Abu Fuad and Abu Qital, who were allegedly “sent by [Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi.”

The video also calls for more lone wolf attacks by ISIS members in Paris and the West.

A thousand and more of these available need more?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 15 Jul 2016 12:47:04 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

True but there aim is a unified Muslim caliphate if im not mistaken.

I say reserve judgment until we are in possession of rather more of the facts.

Could turn out the guy is nothing more than an A1 nut ball whether or not hes connected to ISIS remains to be proven.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

Yay another diversion from Introvert

Divert divert divert from the radical muslim terrorist.

It is what he does. Even when you present him with pictures 5 year old beheaded Christian girls.

link   

Obama has been implicated in rather a loot of area pertaining to ISIS and there like regarding radical Islamic groups, pandering to them seem to be the least of his crimes in that department.

Lets be honest he probably had a hand in the creation and support of said groups.

I don't know about that, but it is now known that Obama's Whitehouse team stood by whilst Americans died in Benghazi, whilst they worked out how to spin the situation so as not to show Obama's (and Clinton's) policies as failures.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Obama became President.

M
Nope, I refuse to accept that what is initially an alien concept becomes not only acceptable but a cause celebre. Have we always accepted such moral destrucion?

new topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join