It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

true but the minority that do is somewhere between 250-300 million radicals,mostly Wahabi-ists so dont down play the problem

You actually believe there are about 300 million terrorists who subscribe to the ISIS ideology.

Dude if that were true attacks like this would happen every day

The actual number is probalby under a million

link

Now yes the number of terrorist sympathisers could be more but actual terrorists, not as many as you would like to think.

The number of terrorist attacks is increasing. Do they have to happen every day in order for you to accept there is an issue?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

true but the minority that do is somewhere between 250-300 million radicals,mostly Wahabi-ists so dont down play the problem

You actually believe there are about 300 million terrorists who subscribe to the ISIS ideology.

Dude if that were true attacks like this would happen every day

The actual number is probalby under a million

link

According to research it''s about 27% who have sympathies with ISIS attacks such as the Charlie Hebdo attack and 11% who actually condoned the violence. Many of those would not actually become a terrorist of course. Whether they would hide terrorists or withhold information is less clear. This is research of British muslims. It would be much higher in the Middle East. I think 300m worldwide terrorists or terrorist sympathisers is a far more realistic figure than your 1m.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Cold hard facts not prophecy

www.h

the link describes what happens at various percentages of population

Bumped for other side of the coin

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

above post has link requested

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If that happened we really would see martial law implemented and the Police state would steam role right on over not only the Muslim population but also the poor and outspoken members of society.

And that's not a good scenario for any ISIS supporter because for there particular brand of terrorism to flourish they need an open democratic society to enable and facilitate there heinous acts of depravity.

Given our surveillance capability's there is no way they could function under martial law, they would be routed out and caught sharpish. But the cost is us becoming something much worse than ISIS.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There is very little surveillance capacity they can see your liscence plate from outer space but they have no human intel and until you infiltrate these groups attacks like these are going to continue out of the blue even with martial law,at this point the government cannot protect you from anything all it can do is respond after the event.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

Starviego, It seems that nobody here wants to know what the reality of this event was, nor if it happened as reported.
I presented some challenges to the official story, on Page 61, but did not get any feedback, except one foul, rude and insulting reply.

This is ATS, but sadly "Deny Ignorance" seems to be sorely lacking here.
I really don't understand why...
Perhaps this site is so infested with shills and trolls that the majority of those posting here are intent on obscuring the truth and challenging common sense and wisdom from those that know how to question authority, and any 'official story' offered.

Yes I would consider your theory/inquiry, but I doubt that anyone else will.
I already have been beaten down for simply questioning some anomalous aspects of this event as being grossly suspicious.
I believe that, in time, not much time, this event will eventually be proven false-flag, just as many other 'terrorist' events have been revealed to be in the recent past. I sense that there is a serious 'global' agenda going on here.
Why the majority of posters on ATS don't seem to want to consider this event as being 'false' eludes me completely.

Please keep on with your inquiries. We need more critical thinking now, in this new world of outright deception.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Strange, I have seen such hatred for Christians on this forum for years, perhaps some poor young christian will rise up, blah blah, yada yada, you get the picture,

Please don't condemn all Christians
edit on 15-7-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

Fox News heh? LOL. I will remember that. As I said, I will go with the French Govt view and leave you to your own confirmation bias

Perhaps you misunderstood why I mentioned Fox. It's not about confirmation bias, it's about using them as an indicator because they are very quick to toss out the Islamic terrorist label.

Not sure why you have to keep bringing Christians into this thread. Strange.

I've only mentioned it a couple times in trying to show the cognitive dissonance at play and how the labels you use for Muslims could easily apply to the acts of other people, regardless of their religion, and how personal bias plays in to that.

You have a fanatical obsession with Muslims and the term terrorist (see your record on BLM threads), so I was trying to see how deep it went and if it only applied to Muslims and BLM. Considering the context in which the question was asked, it is quite on topic and your refusal to simply address is even more telling.

It appears that you only apply the term terrorist to groups of people you do not like or agree with and that term is actually political in nature, not directly tied to the actions of the individual.

I am trying to talk about the radical islamic terrorist who killed people in Nice yesterday. I have my views on Christian extremists or any other extremist too, but lets discuss it elsewhere. This thread is not about BLM or Christians or you trying to psychoanalyse me. If you want to get some confirmation from me on my broader views outside this thread then PM me or start a more general thread and I will contribute.

Many sources are claiming different things regarding Nice. I have decided to use the French President's view for my confirmation over the MSM view. I cannot influence your choice for confirmation on your own beliefs, but I can disagree with you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Strange, I have seen such hatred for Christians on this forum for years, perhaps some poor young christian will rise up, blah blah, yada yada, you get the picture,

Please don't condemn all Christians

show me a direct quote (in context please) in this thread where i have condemned any Christians?

If you cannot will you please retract that accusation?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Given our surveillance capability's there is no way they could function under martial law, they would be routed out and caught sharpish. But the cost is us becoming something much worse than ISIS.

The facts are that this is wrong. We are already under martial law in all but name. And still the deaths march on. I disagree on your last point. Call me an animal, but I prefer to hate, full on hate on those bastards who choose to hurt us rather than accept them because feckin rainbows and love.

link   

And how many of those 300 million are simply discontented people who have had enough of our respective governments so called Police actions and proxy wars in to and around there nations?

Quite a few would be my bet.

Just because people dont support the wests involvement in the middle east does not make them terrorists or even terrorists supporters for that matter.

link   

originally posted by: Starling

originally posted by: starviego
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

Starviego, It seems that nobody here wants to know what the reality of this event was, nor if it happened as reported.
I presented some challenges to the official story, on Page 61, but did not get any feedback, except one foul, rude and insulting reply.

This is ATS, but sadly "Deny Ignorance" seems to be sorely lacking here.
I really don't understand why...
Perhaps this site is so infested with shills and trolls that the majority of those posting here are intent on obscuring the truth and challenging common sense and wisdom from those that know how to question authority, and any 'official story' offered.

Yes I would consider your theory/inquiry, but I doubt that anyone else will.
I already have been beaten down for simply questioning some anomalous aspects of this event as being grossly suspicious.
I believe that, in time, not much time, this event will eventually be proven false-flag, just as many other 'terrorist' events have been revealed to be in the recent past. I sense that there is a serious 'global' agenda going on here.
Why the majority of posters on ATS don't seem to want to consider this event as being 'false' eludes me completely.

Please keep on with your inquiries. We need more critical thinking now, in this new world of outright deception.

What specifically is suspicious to you?

I think the digital street sign is a bit strange, but the rest ? Not sure I am with you on those.
edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And how many of those 300 million are simply discontented people who have had enough of our respective governments so called Police actions and proxy wars in to and around there nations?

Just because people dont support the wests involvement in the middle east does not make them terrorists or even terrorists supporters for that matter.

OMG and STILL you do not get the point!!!

They ARE sick, they ARE tired, they DO hate us ...Can you understand now what this is about?

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well we certainly live in an Orwellian technocracy but trust me it could be a whole lot worse should martial law ever be implemented.

Hatred simply breeds more hatred, thats all it can ever achieve and to be honest its why groups such as ISIS are flourishing amungst the discontented people of our societies.

link   

What led to the views is probably a much deeper question, but when you get 11% of British Muslims agreeing with the violence perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo employees that tells me there is a problem. As I said, I doubt very much all 11% would become terrorists, however it makes me suspicious that some would at least shelter or cover for terrorists if they had to.

As for the police and govt actions - if you mean domestically, then I reject any notion of treatment that warrants condoning murder as a response.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I don't care about theoretical constructs ,I prefer to be a realist. I am being a realist in all I have stated here.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Cherry0

Heart goes out to your family.

Such a tragic and senseless way to go.

God bless and R.I.P.

Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I hate my government dont mean im going to become a terrorist.

So no i cant understand hateful mindless gibberish directed towards the Muslim people because of a small minority of crazy fundamentalist bastards.

Can you understand?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I hate my government dont mean im going to become a terrorist.

So no i cant understand hateful mindless gibberish directed towards the Muslim people because of a small minority of crazy fundamentalist bastards.

Can you understand?

I think you have put that very well.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join