It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders to endorse Clinton in N.H.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bernie knows EXACTLY what he is doing here and it is still consistent with his message and values. Though I wouldn't expect anyone from the right to understand that.

This independent doesn't understand it either. And I am certain a few Bernie supporters don't either.

How about reading the source with an open mind instead of letting your bias dictate your politics for a change? It's really not that complicated and party unity is FAR more preferable than the cluster# that is the RNC right now. Last thing you need is your own party blocking any political changes you are trying to implement all because you kept antagonizing them during the elections. This is something Trump will have to deal with in ADDITION to the Democrats refusing to work with him if he is elected (Trump likely has less of chance of getting anything accomplished than Clinton does).
edit on 12-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like Sanders is weak and does indeed tow the DNC line. Or else he wouldn't have endorsed a candidate who is a proven liar, perjurious, and above the law.

Goob job Sanders... you endorsed filth and in the process undermined everything you tried to stand for. Good riddance!
edit on 7/12/2016 by EternalSolace because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh look here, the weekly bernie souled is soul to hillary clinton by mr X.

Just your friendly reminder that at the start of the campain bernie said openly that if hillary got the nomination he would endorse her.

Its good to see the same poster in these similar threads always posting the same stuff, is it deja vu, groundhog day or just lazy people pretending this isisnt recycling old news to keep those commoes down lol.
edit on 12-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I trust her FAR more than I trust Trump to follow through on her campaign promises. At least she maintains a relative level of consistency.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I always enjoy the swarm of right wing posters telling us how this new revelation is going to prevent them from voting for Clinton. Like they'd vote for her anyways? Lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
People who think Hillary is going to "carry the torch" are delusional.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

At least she maintains a relative level of consistency.

You're right. She a consistent liar, lies about everything.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He always said he'll support the nominee and he'll do whatever it takes to defeat Trump. He definitely has his issues with Clinton but republicans gave us Trump, probably the worst candidate in US history, and there's no way Bernie can allow him to be elected.

So thanks conservatives for voting in a clown. You guys just secured Clinton's presidency.

/slow clap

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Yet Trump has been shown to lie more than her thanks to fact checkers.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Yea I wouldn't expect people like yourself to believe reality.

A fact checker looked into 158 things Donald Trump said. 78 percent were false.

"But but he's so honest and says things that are true!" No he just says things (angry) people want to hear.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just listened to their speeches at lunch.

Not like

Negetive star

Negetive flag

He literally just said, "senator Clinton will make a great president!"

Wtf

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

True, Trump lies more. But this thread is about Sanders, who called Hillary unqualified to be POTUS, and called her out on everything, and is now endorsing one liar over another liar. I know he said he would endorse the Dem nominee, but he's lost all credibility on his anti-establishment stance.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well he's doing it for the same reasons I'm doing it. #NeverTrump

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just do a quick ATS search for some of the threads with all the scandals, corruption and dirty laundry surrounding the Clinton family. And these haven't even scratched the surface.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I have zero appreciation for party loyalty and unity. It's pretty shameful to hold those things in high regard. Yuck. Screw the two parties.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I love the logic,

Well, Bernie got his ideas into the DNC platform.

Yeah, ok, so these ideas are going to be implemented?

Does anyone on the left know how to differentiate flowery words from solid action?

How do Sanders supporters feel about voting for TPP, war, corruption, and destruction of liberty? That's the Hillary platform that matters.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

How about no? I don't trust over 75% ATS' content because it is fueled by confirmation bias and partisanship. I don't expect to learn anything meaningful using the ATS search function.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have zero appreciation for party loyalty and unity. It's pretty shameful to hold those things in high regard. Yuck. Screw the two parties.

Party unity is how you get elected and how you get your policies approved and implemented. This isn't a country of me. It's a country of votes and you have to have the support of other people to accomplish things. Party disunity is only going to work against that. I can't say that I'm a fan of it either, but you are foolish if you think that Trump's plan for antagonizing all the Republicans is going to translate to a successful Presidency for him.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

There is always google. But yeah, keep towing the line.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join