It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders to endorse Clinton in N.H.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is always google. But yeah, keep towing the line.

Nah. I don't feel like dredging up idiotic topics that Republicans can't let go. By the way, how is leveling war crimes against Bush and Chaney going? Oh wait, that isn't even in the pipeline. Yeah. Exactly.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well he's doing it for the same reasons I'm doing it. #NeverTrump

Then he should come out and just say it, and quit kissing her arse, where three months ago she said she was unqualified to be POTUS, then today he says she will make a great president. He should've honestly qualified that statement by saying, "She would make a great president, compared to Trump". He had no trouble telling it like it is before, why start now?

link   
a reply to: Swills

And what makes you think hillary is any better than Trump?

As a matter of fact, she's actually worst than him. She's being caught lying too many times to count; she has proven herself incapable of doing sensitive work.

What reasons are there to give her your vote?

And what has Trump done, to be proclaimed the worst US candidate in history? How's anything that he has done, worst than hillary's wrongs?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have zero appreciation for party loyalty and unity. It's pretty shameful to hold those things in high regard. Yuck. Screw the two parties.

but you are foolish if you think that Trump's plan for antagonizing all the Republicans is going to translate to a successful Presidency for him.

And when he gets elected because of a giant "FU" to establishment?

I wish he'd ran independent personally...
edit on 7/12/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: UnBreakable

Well he's doing it for the same reasons I'm doing it. #NeverTrump

Then he should come out and just say it, and quit kissing her arse, where three months ago she said she was unqualified to be POTUS, then today he says she will make a great president. He should've honestly qualified that statement by saying, "She would make a great president, compared to Trump". He had no trouble telling it like it is before, why start now?

You do know that he walked that statement back right?
Bernie Sanders walks back 'unqualified' dig at Hillary Clinton
That was back at the beginning of April.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SELL OUT!

Bernie knows EXACTLY what he is doing here and it is still consistent with his message and values. Though I wouldn't expect anyone from the right to understand that.

To be fair, Bernie did say from the start that he would endorse the eventual Democrat nominee BUT imo Hillary as a candidate is not really consistent with his message and values. Yes, the party has made some concessions in the platform such as education. My take on Bernie's core message is that he was really focused on Wall Street corruption. That part of his message seems to have been lost. If the issues of corruption are not addressed that corruption can and possibly will spill over into education. So you get free education but it is influenced by the corrupt system. Corruption needs to be rooted out in order for the education system to work. But Bernie has given that a pass now. I think this is what his supporters are seeing and are they are not happy about it.

link   

But Washington Post is totally unbiased, right? /facepalm

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I can't say that I'm a fan of it either, but you are foolish if you think that Trump's plan for antagonizing all the Republicans is going to translate to a successful Presidency for him.

Well, I am not foolish and I don't believe that. I don't know why you would assume I do or what it has to do with my comment.

I don't trust over 75% ATS' content because it is fueled by confirmation bias and partisanship.

You might want to skip over your own comments after preaching party unity then.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

SELL OUT!

Bernie knows EXACTLY what he is doing here and it is still consistent with his message and values. Though I wouldn't expect anyone from the right to understand that.

To be fair, Bernie did say from the start that he would endorse the eventual Democrat nominee BUT imo Hillary as a candidate is not really consistent with his message and values. Yes, the party has made some concessions in the platform such as education. My take on Bernie's core message is that he was really focused on Wall Street corruption. That part of his message seems to have been lost. If the issues of corruption are not addressed that corruption can and possibly will spill over into education. So you get free education but it is influenced by the corrupt system. Corruption needs to be rooted out in order for the education system to work. But Bernie has given that a pass now. I think this is what his supporters are seeing and are they are not happy about it.

Bernie can still work within the party to accomplish his goals. He IS still a senator you know?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Remember guys...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Well, I am not foolish and I don't believe that. I don't know why you would assume I do or what it has to do with my comment.

So you don't like party unity but don't agree with Trump's party disunity plan? So what do you want exactly? You sound super inconsistent here.

You might want to skip over your own comments after preaching party unity then.

I'll do whatever I damn well please. Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The sky is blue...
Water is wet...
Hillary Clinton will win the presidency...
She is a despot and all who oppose her will acquiesce or face the consequences...

the Clintons helm a dynasty bereft of morality with an insatiable appetite for absolute power....

So here's to Bernie and his fleeting partnership with honesty...may Queen Hillary bring you happiness and whatever the hell she promised you to derail what seemed like an honest, heartfelt campaign..

-Christosterome

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

SELL OUT!

Bernie can still work within the party to accomplish his goals. He IS still a senator you know?

Yes, I understand that he is still a senator. How do you work within a corrupt system to root out corruption without falling in the trap of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" ? I believe many senators and congressman go to Washington with the intention of rooting out corruption. When they get there they find out that they can't get into position to affect change without becoming corrupt themselves. It seems to be a never ending cycle. Even though I don't agree with many of Bernie's ideas, I do think he is not a pandering politician. He has his principles and he stands by them. For that reason alone, I don't think he can do much about the issue of corruption.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

SELL OUT!

He has his principles and he stands by them.

Must be some awesome principles to endorse a Clinton...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If you're trying to tell us Trump isn't a liar then you're ignorant.

If you're trying to tell us Trump doesn't lie more than Clinton then you're ignorant.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

SELL OUT!

Yes, I understand that he is still a senator. How do you work within a corrupt system to root out corruption without falling in the trap of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" ? I believe many senators and congressman go to Washington with the intention of rooting out corruption. When they get there they find out that they can't get into position to affect change without becoming corrupt themselves. It seems to be a never ending cycle. Even though I don't agree with many of Bernie's ideas, I do think he is not a pandering politician. He has his principles and he stands by them. For that reason alone, I don't think he can do much about the issue of corruption.

Well Sanders didn't just crawl out of Vermont yesterday. He has decades of experience with this and his message has stayed consistent that ENTIRE time. So doubting his ability to do it going forward is rather foolish.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He probably knows he will be further scrutinized and blackballed in DC if he doesn't comply with orders (or he is just being like a dog running off with its tail between its legs, bowing down on his own accord)

talk about disappointment

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'm not saying Trump perfect by any means, but worse than Clinton? Really?

Give me a source that isn't from a biased left-wing mouthpiece and we can talk.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I'm not saying Trump perfect by any means, but worse than Clinton? Really?

Give me a source that isn't from a biased left-wing mouthpiece and we can talk.

Translation: "Post a source that agrees with my biases; # objectivity"
edit on 12-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Or met with the same fate as others who've defied the Clinton line. You know, death and death and more death for the family and self. Say, have you had any chest pain lately?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join