It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders to endorse Clinton in N.H.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Funny how much time is being spent talking about Trump in a "Sanders Sells Out" thread

Masterful Deflection 10/10

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bernie "promised" he was going to take it to the convention.

I think this endorsement was a bid to prevent the possible blowback on the DNC from a full scale riot by his supporters at the convention. A lot of them are probably going to be staying home now. So much for the revolution.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dear Sen sanders,

While I was quite willing to vote for you, I could never voter for her as in Hillary. My vote will be against the corporate owned candidate. I will vote for some one who will represent the people rather that corporations.

I thank you for exposing the Democratic party for what it is and exposing the the fact the two party system is owned by the 1%.

Thanks go to hilley for giving us, her control the records agenda, it has been quite enlightening!

Jill Stein shreds Sanders' Clinton endorsement

On the same day Bernie Sanders officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination and declared she will make an "outstanding president," presumptive Green Party nominee Jill Stein was having none of it.

"If you don't want to vote for a war monger or racist billionaire, there are more options. The political revolution will keep going," Stein tweeted in the hour preceding Sanders' announcement alongside Clinton in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

In another tweet, Stein wrote, "While Trump praises dictators, Hillary takes their money. Remind us again of Saudi Arabia's human rights record?"

As Sanders began speaking, Stein offered her own hashtags to disaffected Bernie backers. "The revolution continues with those who will fight for a government that represents all of us--not just the 1%. #HillNo #JillYes," Stein wrote.

source

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
To be honest, Trump is neither a Republican OR a Democrat. He's just a narcissist who knows what to say to get people to like him, and there is PLENTY of evidence to prove that.

He's definitely a narcissist, but being a narcissist does not disqualify him from being a democrat (or a republican). Ultimately the two parties fulfill one agenda. Right now, IMO, they are pulling for a democrat victory -- both parties. Trump's actions and the actions of the GOP are benefitting the DNC -- they are in sync on that.

The parties have no use for a conservative warhawk with the ongoing War on Terror. That money-making scheme is perpetual. The federal government (run by the two prties) can gain more power and spend more domestically under a democrat.

I am weighing the evidence. All we have is circumstantial evidence and motive to go on. Basing an opinion on what comes out of a candidate's mouth is out of the question.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Anyone who still believes the Republican party and the Democratic party are running the same agenda with how divided they've become over the last 8 years is delusional.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

I thank you for exposing the Democratic party for what it is and exposing the the fact the two party system is owned by the 1%.

I don't understand how people did not know this until Bernie and Trump told them.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Anyone who still believes the Republican party and the Democratic party are running the same agenda with how divided they've become over the last 8 years is delusional.

The division is smoke & mirrors. It was smoke & mirrors under Bush, too. It didn't just happen in the last eight years.

Here are 100 ways the two parties are the same: Link

edit on 12-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Do you know what Democrats can be like Republicans and vice-versa? Because the members that make up both parties are made up of humans and no matter how solid the group of membership no two members of that party will have the same, exact beliefs. Some will be more liberal than others and others will be more conservative than others. This means that some Democrats can have Republican values and some Republicans can have Democrat values. Just like you and I. That's simple logic, and to chalk being human up as some sort of diabolical conspiracy JUST because you want to believe it is true is silly, dumb, and ignorant.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Do you know what Democrats can be like Republicans and vice-versa? Because the members that make up both parties are made up of humans and no matter how solid the group of membership no two members of that party will have the same, exact beliefs.

Ah, I see the disconnect now. You think the powerful and elite operate on their beliefs. I think they are driven by greed, power, and self-preservation. I base my opinion on their record.

Faith that those in power are driven by their beliefs is just silly, dumb, and ignorant.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Dear Sen sanders,

While I was quite willing to vote for you, I could never voter for her as in Hillary. My vote will be against the corporate owned candidate. I will vote for some one who will represent the people rather that corporations.

Thanks go to hilley for giving us, her control the records agenda, it has been quite enlightening!

Jill Stein shreds Sanders' Clinton endorsement

On the same day Bernie Sanders officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination and declared she will make an "outstanding president," presumptive Green Party nominee Jill Stein was having none of it.

"If you don't want to vote for a war monger or racist billionaire, there are more options. The political revolution will keep going," Stein tweeted in the hour preceding Sanders' announcement alongside Clinton in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

In another tweet, Stein wrote, "While Trump praises dictators, Hillary takes their money. Remind us again of Saudi Arabia's human rights record?"

As Sanders began speaking, Stein offered her own hashtags to disaffected Bernie backers. "The revolution continues with those who will fight for a government that represents all of us--not just the 1%. #HillNo #JillYes," Stein wrote.

source

AT LAST. The ONLY Bernie supporter here who understands.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some Sanders supporters and delegates knew this deep down. Knowing that he has to endorse her to be in the DN Convention for one. Then can take it from there with going Independent if that is the direction.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Do you know what Democrats can be like Republicans and vice-versa? Because the members that make up both parties are made up of humans and no matter how solid the group of membership no two members of that party will have the same, exact beliefs.

Ah, I see the disconnect now. You think the powerful and elite operate on their beliefs. I think they are driven by greed, power, and self-preservation. I base my opinion on their record.

Please don't put words in my mouth. You clearly know next to nothing about my thought processes so pretending like you do is rather insulting.

Faith that those in power are driven by their beliefs is just silly, dumb, and ignorant.

People in power are driven by market shares. Whatever makes them the most money. Sometimes those interests align with other people in power, but many times they don't. The world is a complex place where everyone has their own agendas. The idea of one singular agenda ruling over everyone is so laughably absurd and illogical that any smart thinking person should dismiss it immediately.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

we all knew it. Sanders was a "team player"

Trump 2016

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Please don't put words in my mouth. You clearly know next to nothing about my thought processes so pretending like you do is rather insulting.

People in power are driven by market shares. Whatever makes them the most money. Sometimes those interests align with other people in power, but many times they don't. The world is a complex place where everyone has their own agendas. The idea of one singular agenda ruling over everyone is so laughably absurd and illogical that any smart thinking person should dismiss it immediately.

I read what you wrote and I wasn't wrong in my assessment. So far, I've heard nothing substantive from you to debate, only ad hominem attacks. I have better things to do than tit-for-tat with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"like Occupy Wall Street endorsing Goldman Sachs "
- Donald Trump

edit on 12-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A little ironic Sanders went on about income equality and whatnot while Hillary stood next to him, smiling and nodding.
She is exactly the problem Sanders was going on about. Making millions from speeches from wallstreet.. Once she gets in she will have to pay them back with policies that are profitable for them......

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Hillary sucks as well and I don't want her in the Oval Office either but between her and Trump, Trump is the worst. He's a liar, a con man, and most of all, he doesn't care about you, America. No, he only cares about himself. 2016 is the year he wants to Make Trump Great Again.

He's also very skinned thinned and has no idea how our foreign policy operates and he is the last person I'd give control over my military. This year America is literally given the choice between two evils. Both candidates made history for being the most disliked canadiate of their party. Trump made history by being the most disliked candidate ever.

Gary Johnson 2016.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A source that isn't left wing bias news? I don't have to go any source because Trumps words alone are all I need to know he's not qualified at the very least. His words and actions just from the election are all I need to know he's not only the biggest liar (he's lied
the most out of all the candidates during the primary cycle) but a terrible person all around. How in the hell can you love a candidate so much after he retweets white supremacist propaganda multiple times? Either you're delusional, extremely ignorant, or a racist if you can seriously support him after that, real talk.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I agree with your assertion that Trump is terrible and has proven this with his words and actions, but I'm afraid you replied to the wrong comment since I have never endorsed Trump or anything he's done, or talking about sources. Sorry, looks like your reply was supposed to go to another commenter (my only comment on this thread was Pg. 3)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Pothole

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join