It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders to endorse Clinton in N.H.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: xuenchen

we all knew it. Sanders was a "team player"

Trump 2016

heck yes, career politician

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well they are politicians and have no morale compass what so ever. Nothing changes if nothing changes.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Dear Sen sanders,

While I was quite willing to vote for you, I could never voter for her as in Hillary. My vote will be against the corporate owned candidate. I will vote for some one who will represent the people rather that corporations.

I thank you for exposing the Democratic party for what it is and exposing the the fact the two party system is owned by the 1%.

Thanks go to hilley for giving us, her control the records agenda, it has been quite enlightening!

Jill Stein shreds Sanders' Clinton endorsement

On the same day Bernie Sanders officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination and declared she will make an "outstanding president," presumptive Green Party nominee Jill Stein was having none of it.

"If you don't want to vote for a war monger or racist billionaire, there are more options. The political revolution will keep going," Stein tweeted in the hour preceding Sanders' announcement alongside Clinton in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

In another tweet, Stein wrote, "While Trump praises dictators, Hillary takes their money. Remind us again of Saudi Arabia's human rights record?"

As Sanders began speaking, Stein offered her own hashtags to disaffected Bernie backers. "The revolution continues with those who will fight for a government that represents all of us--not just the 1%. #HillNo #JillYes," Stein wrote.

source

Thank you Alaskandad!

I am thoroughly disappointed by Sanders Selling out.

The political revolution that he called for and garnished against the monster Hillary was real and valid. It was the intelligent independent voters who created this revolution and there is no way we will vote for a war criminal member of the oligarchy.

Sanders had a real chance at effect change with the Green Party. The true political revolution does not take place within the "lesser of two evils" system of servitude. It truly makes me sick that he has castrated himself and attempted to castrate the movement, however I could see the momentum gaining for third parties after the coming 4 years of hell under Hillary.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Of the Sander's supports that I know they won't support Hillary. So far looks like Sanders won't go independent? Quite unfortunate. Wonder how many Sanders supports will go over to Trump or just go Independent. I just don't see many gong for Hillary. Jill Stein made him an offer:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join