It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I'd love to stay and chat, but this conversation has become grossly unintelligent for me. Have a good day.

Good decision. I was going to end it now as well, because I just don't have the heart to see you continue to embarrass yourself (even if you don't know it... but it seems you do.)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Do you happen to know who the men are surrounding him? Most of them are looking intently at him.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

edit on 12-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
One of my friends is from Ferguson, and he came out west for that very reason.

I suspect that is the reason why so many leave the south, and why prominent non-white men rebel and select Islam, just to piss people off because they are irritated with white racists.

And the reason why so many minorities outside of the south are so respectful and less cocky, because they endure less racial prejudice. And because of that positive self image having to enjoy less prejudice go on to acheive more in life.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Beautifully said -- Bravo!!! Have a beer -- or three -- on me

No one is ever at their best when they feel like they have a target on their back and they are constantly on defense. But give them the tools and opportunity to do better, and they will... and some will soar!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think I've seen this posted before -- in this thread and/or elsewhere --

Dallas cop killer Micah Johnson was BLACKLISTED by black militant group two years ago after background check branded him 'unfit for recruitment'

Dallas shooter Micah Johnson had been rejected from joining black nationalist groups in 2014 after a background check found him 'unfit for recruitment'.

The veteran, who had just been sent home from Afghanistan is [sic] disgrace for stealing women's panties in 2014, applied to an unnamed black militant group which believes in armed resistance against white people.

But when he discovered he had been sent home in disgrace for sexual harassment, he said Johnson was 'unfit for recruitment.'

The label not only barred Johnson from applying to that group, but effectively blacklisted him from all similar black nationalist organisations such as People's New Black Panther Party and the Black Riders Liberation Party.

'Once you're blacklisted by the alert that we put out, that's a wrap,' Moore told The Daily Beast.

So it would appear that the killer was not working for or with any organized group because no self-respecting Black organization would have him as he had been deemed "unfit" by those groups -- just as the killer reportedly stated to police. BLM has denounced his murderous violence. And I can find absolutely nothing to link him in any official capacity to BLM. The only reference he made to BLM according to the Dallas Police Chief is that he was "upset about Black Lives Matter." If we assume "Black Lives Matter" references the organization, and not the general worth of Black lives, then those words mean exactly what they say... he was upset about the group... not inspired by or allied with the group. But in the worst possible way -- they weren't violent enough to him. Ugh.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Read my last post on this thread...they are ALL connected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Read my last post on this thread...they are ALL connected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Soooo--

Yup, G4S provided Security for the place where the Dallas shooter died.

Thanks, matafuchs

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks, man.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014>>> Maybe the feds knew but looked the other way. Or maybe they know what the site is for . Mind control?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

People just think I am a whack job conspiracy nut when I come up with stuff like this... man... well What To Do?

Shakes head and closes computer...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar

People just think I am a whack job conspiracy nut when I come up with stuff like this... man... well What To Do?

Shakes head and closes computer...

Yeah, been there!

At least we're in good company here

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Feds should do this or do that. # man. this system is beyond corrupt, how can you trust the feds? THERE IS A BIGGER PICTURE AND ITS AN UGLY ONE.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join