It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Boadicea

Apparently, it's also being reported that Johnson was a sexual deviant and booted out of the Army for stalking a fellow solider and stealing female soldier's panties.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Hmmmm...

By April of 2015, the Army had surprised even his lawyer by dropping the charges. Johnson received an honorable discharge and remained a member of the ready reserve. He apparently resumed attending the Academy of Combat Warrior Arts on North Greenville Avenue in Richardson.

The charges were just dropped? Surprising even his lawyer??? AND an honorable discharge...

That doesn't sound right.

Why is every one ignoring the fact one shooter turned himself in because he was afraid of the CIA who was forcing it all is that what I'm to understand happened? Cuz the mother of the Boston bomber who is in all the video evidence imaginable leaving the blast area with his bag while four 6'5 individuals with x's of duct tape on their bags and matching black clothes leave the exact spot of the blast without theirs...a blast that killed people with seemingly no past to be found just Facebook pages with a single picture (and the girl who lost a leg having been killed in 9-11 or something...don't remember the details,,,but his mother is documented in the year leading up to the event saying she didn't trust the CIA which had recently employees her son because she felt he was being molded for use as a patsy/fall guy and of course he was riddled with bullets before he could harm more people as he hid in a boat.

But point is, at least with police agencies, charges are often dropped because a deal is struck...maybe his deal was to do a shooting and further the agendas that are behind this constantly occurring mass shooting with nobody but crisis actors available to testify or be interviewed...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: MrBlaq

I was looking at the link to ktxs you provided and specifically at the photo of Brown and the other men standing with him. The man standing to his right (our left) has a very intriguing look on his face as he looks at Brown. He looks a bit incredulous to me. Do you think so?

That was during Friday afternoon's prayer service when Police Chief Brown still thought there were at least two shooters and vowed to hunt the rest of them down. That guy probably didn't like what he said!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I can't believe you people are falling for this bogus story with only one source, an extremely non-valid one at that. Says alot about the current state of our "community" (if there ever was one.)

edit on 12-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

a reply to: Boadicea

Apparently, it's also being reported that Johnson was a sexual deviant and booted out of the Army for stalking a fellow solider and stealing female soldier's panties.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Hmmmm...

By April of 2015, the Army had surprised even his lawyer by dropping the charges. Johnson received an honorable discharge and remained a member of the ready reserve. He apparently resumed attending the Academy of Combat Warrior Arts on North Greenville Avenue in Richardson.

The charges were just dropped? Surprising even his lawyer??? AND an honorable discharge...

That doesn't sound right.

Why is every one ignoring the fact one shooter turned himself in because he was afraid of the CIA who was forcing it all is that what I'm to understand happened? Cuz the mother of the Boston bomber who is in all the video evidence imaginable leaving the blast area with his bag while four 6'5 individuals with x's of duct tape on their bags and matching black clothes leave the exact spot of the blast without theirs...a blast that killed people with seemingly no past to be found just Facebook pages with a single picture (and the girl who lost a leg having been killed in 9-11 or something...don't remember the details,,,but his mother is documented in the year leading up to the event saying she didn't trust the CIA which had recently employees her son because she felt he was being molded for use as a patsy/fall guy and of course he was riddled with bullets before he could harm more people as he hid in a boat.

But point is, at least with police agencies, charges are often dropped because a deal is struck...maybe his deal was to do a shooting and further the agendas that are behind this constantly occurring mass shooting with nobody but crisis actors available to testify or be interviewed...

Except that doesn't make sense. The boston bombing victims facebook pages were filled with many pictures, I'd love to see what ever weird profile you are talking about.

Let us not forget only 3 people died, if it was going to be a fake "government opp" (sigh..), they could have killed 30 fake people. Secondly, for some strange reason, people are under the impression the government cares about real people dying. If they are going to an Op, yes, real people will die. You people really think they will leave lose ends like a crisis actor? LOL!

Who here really thinks a crisis actor wouldn't break his NDA to blow the whistle on such an act? Folks, you people need to REALLY wake the # up.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
'This killing, it has to stop'
Dallas trauma surgeon Brian Williams talks to Don Lemon about the Dallas shootings
Doctor who treated Dallas cops treated differently without white coat

Above quote from CNN.

The south. It's the most racist part of the country. I'll never forget when I moved to the south. I'll never forget this girl who would even verbally challenge people who challenged me. I think because she was suprised that a white person talked to her just like anyone else. Because so many white people didn't. They were raised that way in the south. And it was not present in the town I grew up in northern US. There wasn't any racism.

You can't predict your victims response to endless lack of respect that is not based upon their character. They have no responsibility to forgive. Eventually some people will react. They will refuse to enjoy the abuse and dish out some justice and alleviate their stress.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: source quoted.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
'This killing, it has to stop'
Dallas trauma surgeon Brian Williams talks to Don Lemon about the Dallas shootings
Doctor who treated Dallas cops treated differently without white coat

The south. It's the most racist part of the country. I'll never forget when I moved to the south. I'll never forget this girl who would even verbally challenge people who challenged me. I think because she was suprised that a white person talked to her just like anyone else. Because so many white people didn't. They were raised that way in the south. And it was not present in the town I grew up in northern US. There wasn't any racism.

You can't predict your victims response to endless lack of respect that is not based upon their character. They have no responsibility to forgive. Eventually some people will react. They will refuse to enjoy the abuse and dish out some justice and alleviate their stress.

I find it strange you say this considering the church shooter that killed 4 more people than Micah (for a total of 9) inside of a CHURCH no less, was forgiven publically by "BLM", by the "black community". I don't expect any of you folks to say you forgive Micah though, quite the opposite.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I don't think people who disrespect people because their race are any less guilty of the actions they provoke. What about the endless racism. People can endure and forgive a lot, but when a behavior like racism present in many of the south's uneducated white's with raging inferiority complex never ends people can snap.

They should make public racism, not expressed in the privacy of your own home, like holocaust denial in Europe and make it a crime. There will be less Micah's in the world.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Feds should probably look into this Islamic Seminary School..

Why? If the US allows Christian religions to practice in this country that exhibit intimidation and deceipt how can it discriminate against another. Freedom of religion is part of the constitution, no matter how dangerous it is.

Islam requires it's adherents to violate the law. Islam requires the death penalty for those who oppose it. Murder is against the law. But freedom of religion doesn't require that religions obey the law. Christianity. In the New Testament Jesus said that he did not come to do away with the law. Old Testament law allows rape for a specified monetary amount paid to the family of the victim. Many victims of rape wind up dealing with mental disorders. Some of which don't have the tenacity to endure them. And according to Mormon and Catholic suicides burn in hell for eternity.

So, you have the Christian Bible promoting a behavior which can send its victims to hell. So, not only is rape a violation of the law. It also jeopardizes the salvation of the victim. Why get all bent out of shape about Islam?

I think David Bowie had it right when he converted to Budhism. It's one of the few religions which promote respect for the law. Neither Christianity nor Islam respect US law.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

I don't think people who disrespect people because their race are any less guilty of the actions they provoke. What about the endless racism. People can endure and forgive a lot, but when a behavior like racism present in many of the south's uneducated white's with raging inferiority complex never ends people can snap.

They should make public racism, not expressed in the privacy of your own home, like holocaust denial in Europe and make it a crime. There will be less Micah's in the world.

All I know is there are far more Timothy Mcveigh, Dylan Roof, James Holmes, Loughner's than there are Micah's.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Why is every one ignoring the fact one shooter turned himself in because he was afraid of the CIA who was forcing it all is that what I'm to understand happened?

You are referring to James Wesley Howell, the guy arrested in Santa Monica. No one is forgetting. He is mentioned in the OP with links to the exact story you are referencing. The last news I found about him is two days after he was arrested, when he was arraigned in an L.A. courtroom. If I had more... If I knew more... If I could find more I would have included it. I'm not sure what more you want.

Maybe. I certainly haven't ruled out that possibility. I have said as much. But I don't have any way to prove it. All we can do is share and discuss and speculate.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I can't believe you people are falling for this bogus story with only one source, an extremely non-valid one at that. Says alot about the current state of our "community" (if there ever was one.)

And I can't believe someone who doesn't even know what they're talking about would make such a judgmental and snarky comment.

I clearly say in the OP that I question the veracity of the source. In fact, if you had been reading and paying attention, you might actually know that the source of the article actually signed up here and had posted in the thread... after I had challenged his/her credibility... but before being banned for reasons unknown. You would also most likely realize that I actually posted in this thread another link which outright rejected the premise of this OP article. Of course, that claim cannot be proven one way or another either.

And if you actually had anything of substance worth adding, you would have. Apparently you have no better information than anyone else, but somehow I bet you just know that YOU and YOU ALONE know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth because... well... because YOU.

In other words, no one has "fallen" for a damn thing... at least not those who take the time to read and comprehend and discuss.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

A little off topic, but I'm glad you said this. I have been told this before. Mostly in the context that I will never understand the deep ingrained racism of the south, because I've never lived it. (I've always lived in the southwest) One of my friends is from Ferguson, and he came out west for that very reason. To get out from under that thumb.

Yes. It's our survival instinct. Fight or flight. But when you have nowhere to run... you have no choice but to fight. No matter how many times you're ordered to "comply."

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

And I can't believe someone who doesn't even know what they're talking about would make such a judgmental and snarky comment.

I clearly say in the OP that I question the veracity of the source. In fact, if you had been reading and paying attention, you might actually know that the source of the article actually signed up here and had posted in the thread... after I had challenged his/her credibility... but before being banned for reasons unknown. You would also most likely realize that I actually posted in this thread another link which outright rejected the premise of this OP article. Of course, that claim cannot be proven one way or another either.

And if you actually had anything of substance worth adding, you would have. Apparently you have no better information than anyone else, but somehow I bet you just know that YOU and YOU ALONE know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth because... well... because YOU.

In other words, no one has "fallen" for a damn thing... at least not those who take the time to read and comprehend and discuss.

I wasn't talking about you OP, not sure why you got your panties in a bunch? Lol strange. I'm reffering to the people commenting, flagging and accepting this bogus story as fact.

But hey, if you are offended, perhaps you are offended because you believe this. Secondly, why are you posting stories you know are fake? What purpose does it serve to ANYONE?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I find it strange you say this considering the church shooter that killed 4 more people than Micah (for a total of 9) inside of a CHURCH no less, was forgiven publically by "BLM", by the "black community". I don't expect any of you folks to say you forgive Micah though, quite the opposite.

It is not my place to forgive the sins of one against another. It's in God's hands. I do however pray for every one of their souls -- both the victims and the killers. Just as Jesus instructed: "Forgive them, Lord, they know not what they do." Not just Micah though, every single solitary soul on earth and in Heaven. "God bless the whole world -- no exceptions."

I don't expect that you could understand that though, quite the opposite.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It is not my place to forgive the sins of one against another. It's in God's hands. I do however pray for every one of their souls -- both the victims and the killers. Just as Jesus instructed: "Forgive them, Lord, they know not what they do." Not just Micah though, every single solitary soul on earth and in Heaven. "God bless the whole world -- no exceptions."

I don't expect that you could understand that though, quite the opposite.

You know me too well, once people start mentioning ordinary folks that walked earth (allegedly) 2000 years ago and start shoving a book down my throat, I do the opposite of understand.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I wasn't talking about you OP...

Then you should have specified who exactly you were addressing, rather than simply "reply" to the OP... which, by default, means me.

... not sure why you got your panties in a bunch?

Don't play dumb. Yes, you do. You had every intention of being rude and insulting -- then and now.

Lol strange. I'm reffering to the people...

NOW you are... you sure didn't before.

... commenting, flagging and accepting this bogus story as fact.

Not one person has accepted this "bogus story" as fact... and unless and until you can actually prove it's a "bogus story," you're just writing checks you can't cash.

But hey, if you are offended, perhaps you are offended because you believe this.

Offended? Not exactly. Angry and disgusted, yes, because you came into my thread with no other purpose than to be insulting and disruptive.

Secondly, why are you posting stories you know are fake?

I don't know it's fake, and neither do you.

What purpose does it serve to ANYONE?

If you have to ask the question, you wouldn't understand the answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You know me too well, once people start mentioning ordinary folks that walked earth (allegedly) 2000 years ago and start shoving a book down my throat, I do the opposite of understand.

Sadly, yes, you gave yourself -- and your ego -- away early in the game.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

... commenting, flagging and accepting this bogus story as fact.

Not one person has accepted this "bogus story" as fact... and unless and until you can actually prove it's a "bogus story," you're just writing checks you can't cash.

Unless you can actually prove that Brittany Spears doesn't have an atomic bomb, you're just writing checks you can't cash.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

Unless you can actually prove that Brittany Spears doesn't have an atomic bomb, you're just writing checks you can't cash.

Hahaha! LOL!!! That was funny. Really. Thank you for the belly laugh.

I never claimed that Brittney Spears has an atomic bomb! I never wrote that check!!!

YOU, on the other hand, did make a statement as fact that you cannot know... YOU wrote the check that YOU cannot cash.

Tee hee hee

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

Hahaha! LOL!!! That was funny. Really. Thank you for the belly laugh.

I never claimed that Brittney Spears has an atomic bomb! I never wrote that check!!!

YOU, on the other hand, did make a statement as fact that you cannot know... YOU wrote the check that YOU cannot cash.

Tee hee hee

I'd love to stay and chat, but this conversation has become grossly unintelligent for me. Have a good day.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join