It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Well, honestly Phage, now that the site has just created an account here on ATS and posted some off the wall crap in my last thread, I'm inclined to look at in a skeptics light.

Anyone can join ATS and use that name.
What proof do we have this is actually one of the site "journalists"...beyond him/her saying so?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Whatever takes pressure off Hillary and her scandals... All this is way to convenient...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, hopefully that proof will be forthcoming.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad
Or banning.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If anything the CIA themselves probably operates this so called "online muslim seminary school" in hopes of recruiting radical people and further persuading them along the way to carrying out these acts. That is what I am getting from this. Anybody else?

Didnt the guy who supposedly have plans for the LGBT parade in Santa Monica claim he turned himself in after realizing he was being used as a patsy? Idk how believable his story is but i know i read that here on ATS.

If this link is true it adds fuel to that fire.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here you go sir. Chew on this one for awhile. Police Story About Dallas Shooting Doesn't Wash getoffthebs.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Marcus Robertson, who runs the "online Muslim seminary school," is ex-special forces, an ex-con, and a known informant for the FBI.

And that 'combat skills school' Micah Johnson went to had cops as students, and is probably run by an ex- something or other.

Combine that with Micah Johnson's* curious discharge, the free check handed to him every month, and what you get is some kind of covert operator.

Not a coincidence that he was surrounded by police and military.

-------------------------

*Notice they've quietly dropped the "X." That is no accident.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetOffTheBs

Here you go sir. Chew on this one for awhile. Police Story About Dallas Shooting Doesn't Wash getoffthebs.com...

Thanks for the link -- I'm reading it now.

Bummer you got banned before we could chat more...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

(Edited to delete because unnecessary and probably inappropriate)

edit on 10-7-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Odd that the clickbait was left standing.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe that wasn't the reason for the banning?

Or am I assuming too much? Could he have closed or deactivated his account himself? I don't know if that's possible. I've never tried.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It's not possible.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good to know -- thanks.

So, again, curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Now isn't that interesting!? Not a lot to add, but want to keep an eye on this, so posting for that. Anyone want to lay odds on the government actually investigating this school?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I know I've been to that website before, probably linked to ATS in another thread. None of what they have to say surprises me. I was watching the postings and feeds during the night and early next morning of this false flag event and when it was first announced Micah committed suicide I thought to myself, "Oh, no he didn't, he will be whisked away alive." Then it was announced a robot had bombed him. Yeah, sure.

We are being false flagged to death with so-called lone shooters, in my view, as our country falls to the agendas. Obama didn't like it when people were calling him a lame duck President earlier this year and has been very busy since pushing one thing after another.

It's all well and good that inside sources leak information to various people (appeasing to the amateur investigators) but meanwhile...

The deed is, once again, done. Mission accomplished. Agendas furthered. I have this thought of these shooters being Obama's private, internal terrorist army. George Bush was in charge of it before him. The Presidents have the trigger codes to these Manchurian Candidates.

Those involved are still able to pull them off. Have a drill, then the real thing goes down. Over and over and over. The next false flag event is already in the works before the prior one is finished being reworked in the mainstream media.

Start a grass roots movement and it's quickly infiltrated, subverted and used for a nefarious, unintended purpose. This is nothing new and is well-known but it still works like a charm for them.

The training camp in the wilds of VA is known about but police say it's on private property and can't do anything about it (that's from another thread somewhere at ATS). Gee, I think if I was running a terrorist training camp where I live I'd be arrested very quickly if it wasn't sanctioned first by the criminal establishment.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
How many thousands of people used this school?

I'm guessing everyone who attended had gone on to shoot people? No?

I hear both men drank coca cola, that company needs looking into also.

You guys hate Islam, we know.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Is interesting to see what you can find in the net, but the truth is that no normal person is going to go on a killing rampage without having some serious mental issues or been manipulated by any type of believes be radical, religious, racial or bias.

So to say that the shooter was a normal ex military is trying to hope too much, is always something wrong when people want to kill people.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Is interesting to see what you can find in the net, but the truth is that no normal person is going to go on a killing rampage without having some serious mental issues or been manipulated by any type of believes be radical, religious, racial or bias.

So to say that the shooter was a normal ex military is trying to hope too much, is always something wrong when people want to kill people.

Not sure if you see the irony here.

At the end of the day, people join the military knowing they are going to be killing other people.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Anyone want to lay odds on the government actually investigating this school?

Haha! As opposed to actually running the school? Or just funding it???

Nah... I'm not taking any of those sucker bets!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Maybe some but my husband served in the Marines until he retired and he never had to shot anybody and he was for the three campaigns in the middle east.

So far he have not mental issues that I can tell and he is been retired since 98,

Now my father in the other hand served in Korea and he never talks about what he did, he also lost a brother during that war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join