It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

FYI, the last islamaphobic source I'm going to believe is the press release from Law enforceement or the gubment.

I'll wait for an independent review.

Its not that important to be the first to declare or the loudest voice to declare they have the 'inside' scoop.

Too much of that goin on these days.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I guess if it doesn't fit your preconceived/biased narrative you can just dismiss evidence.

Forget the fact that the founder himself is the one saying they all attended his online seminar.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Any connections between the Dallas terrorist and G4S?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Is interesting that this links and news are becoming only available if you dig out enough, but when it comes to the government or the FBI they will keep this from the public, if is true, far and away from media attention, also the government will no make comments either.

This is the way things are done in the US.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If this is true...we're getting a peek into what this school's 'Extra Credit' assignments look like.
edit on 10-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I guess if it doesn't fit your preconceived/biased narrative you can just dismiss evidence.
I guess that if it does fit your preconceived/biased narrative you can just accept anything anyone happens to say. Especially if it's on the internet.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Any connections between the Dallas terrorist and G4S?

Intriguing question...

According to ABC News, the killer worked at Touch of Kindness LLC as a caregiver for his younger brother. A quick search didn't bring up any connections between the company and G4S, but there may be much I'm missing.

Dallas Shooting Suspect Micah Xavier Johnson Had Rifles, Bomb-Making Materials in His Home, Police Say

Johnson, a private first class, was deployed to Afghanistan from November 2013 to July 2014, according to his service record. His former employer, Jeppi Carnegie, CFO of Touch of Kindness LLC, said Johnson had worked for the residential health care company since January 2015. He worked from his mother's home in Mesquite and cared for his 21-year-old brother, Carnegie told ABC News.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Apparently, it's also being reported that Johnson was a sexual deviant and booted out of the Army for stalking a fellow solider and stealing female soldier's panties.
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: VivreLibre

www.timbuktuedu.com...

Renaming an online Islamic school "Timbuktu" doesn't sound satirical to you?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

a reply to: VivreLibre

www.timbuktuedu.com...

Renaming an online Islamic school "Timbuktu" doesn't sound satirical to you?

The thought had crossed my mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Apparently, it's also being reported that Johnson was a sexual deviant and booted out of the Army for stalking a fellow solider and stealing female soldier's panties.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Thanks for the link... but oh crap! We don't need another silly "queer" vs "black militant" vs "both" argument.

Let me go read the link before I say more...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If this is true...we're getting a peek into what this school's 'Extra Credit' assignments look like.

Award winners get extra cair packages.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Another story link:

Pictured: The female soldier who ‘pervert’ Dallas cop killer sexually harassed as colleague reveals murderer used to 'steal girls' panties'

www.dailymail.co.uk... eal-girls-panties.html

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

www.thedailybeast.com...

Hmmmm...

By April of 2015, the Army had surprised even his lawyer by dropping the charges. Johnson received an honorable discharge and remained a member of the ready reserve. He apparently resumed attending the Academy of Combat Warrior Arts on North Greenville Avenue in Richardson.

The charges were just dropped? Surprising even his lawyer??? AND an honorable discharge...

That doesn't sound right.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

So? Anyone can say anything, especially if they think it will make them internet or TV famous.

Hell -- I know a guy who wrote his own obit in 1991, and another who spread the rumor that he drowned in a cruise ship accident on Lake Havasu. Both were widely believed, in spite of the fact that both were the one's spreading the rumors.

People are stupid, and they lie.

Film at 11.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

www.thedailybeast.com...

Hmmmm...

By April of 2015, the Army had surprised even his lawyer by dropping the charges. Johnson received an honorable discharge and remained a member of the ready reserve. He apparently resumed attending the Academy of Combat Warrior Arts on North Greenville Avenue in Richardson.

The charges were just dropped? Surprising even his lawyer??? AND an honorable discharge...

That doesn't sound right.

No, Sir...It doesn't sound right...not a bit.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And this from the Daily Mail link:

‘Someone really screwed up – but to my client’s benefit.’

Screwed up? Or fixed? Something's just not right.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: IAMTAT

And this from the Daily Mail link:

‘Someone really screwed up – but to my client’s benefit.’

Screwed up? Or fixed? Something's just not right.

If someone said CIA right now... my ears might perk up.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have no biased or preconceived narrative at this moment, but it baffles me how people can just purely dismiss evidence because they don't like the implications.

Nothing has ever been solved by dismissing evidence.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I sure can't get to the bottom of it if I just dismiss possible connections.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: Phage

I have no biased or preconceived narrative at this moment, but it baffles me how people can just purely dismiss evidence because they don't like the implications.

...it all depends on 'Intent'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join