It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I have no biased or preconceived narrative at this moment, but it baffles me how people can just purely dismiss evidence because they don't like the implications.
It baffles me how people can just accept a claim as evidence because they like the implications.

Didn't you say this?

Forget the fact that the founder himself is the one saying they all attended his online seminar.
Why do you claim this as a fact?
edit on 7/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Uh, dude, he's the one being quoted in the article.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There is this:

In an exclusive interview with Marcus Dwayne Robertson, he informed us that Micah Johnson enrolled in his online “Fundamental Islamic Seminary Course” in August of 2015.

And you accept that as fact. Why?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Would be quite interesting if someone were to sign up for that online school and see what the curriculum is.

Have any journalists done that with any of the schools tied to terrorists?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If someone said CIA right now... my ears might perk up.

Did you see this:

Brenda Corpian further reported that recent information has come to light stemming from a recent Fox News Story and interview with James Wesley Howell, that links Omar Mateen, James Wesley Howell and Michael Sandford as members of a large U.S. terror organization that targets emotionally troubled young men and women to commit terrorist acts in the U.S.

Brenda has never established how Howell’s, Mateen’s and Sandford’s connection with Robertson led all of them to a CIA training camp in Virginia. However, their connection with Robertson turned out to be more than a coincidence when her interview with Howell and his initial statement to the Santa Monica police, established the fact they all knew and had trained with each other in a VA camp Howell believes was operated by the CIA.

“I had no idea that the CIA was involved until I arrived at the camp in Virginia with others to start our training….I have read about places like the camp…but it was not what I was expecting….I don’t think anyone else was expecting it either,” said Howell.

Take it for what its worth

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You know, you guys can enjoy your unfalsifiable beliefs and cognitive defenses.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Would be quite interesting if someone were to sign up for that online school and see what the curriculum is.

Have any journalists done that with any of the schools tied to terrorists?

Quite interesting indeed!!! From your keyboard to their spidey senses.

I haven't heard of any doing so... but true investigative journalism has been dead for a while now

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
You know, you guys can enjoy your unfalsifiable beliefs and cognitive defenses.

You're confused. I have not said that it is not a fact. But looking at some of the articles on that website certainly provides reason for being skeptical about claims of an "exclusive interview."

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

But looking at some of the articles on that website certainly provides reason for being skeptical about claims of an "exclusive interview."

Your point is well taken. I have my doubts about this website. I find it curious that two websites -- this one and the "Santa Monica Observed" -- both came into being (at least, came to my attention) about the same time, and both seem to have inside sources within both local and federal law enforcement/justice system.

And that this guy James Wesley Howell seems to have fallen off the face of the earth -- at least as far as the mainstream media is concerned. The last news I can find on him is from a couple days after his arrest, when he was formally charged:

Indiana man charged after guns found before Los Angeles gay pride parade

It certainly fits in with the alleged gag order... perhaps much more...

I really don't know what to think yet. But the lack of updated information is remarkable in and of itself.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, honestly Phage, now that the site has just created an account here on ATS and posted some off the wall crap in my last thread, I'm inclined to look at in a skeptics light.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Well, honestly Phage, now that the site has just created an account here on ATS and posted some off the wall crap in my last thread, I'm inclined to look at in a skeptics light.

Wait... what???

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Domain Name: GETOFFTHEBS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2015925430_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2016-03-26T08:47:19Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-26T08:47:19Z

Domain Name: smobserved.com
Registry Domain ID: 1642189395_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net
Registrar URL: www.gandi.net...
Updated Date: 2016-03-08T22:22:18Z
Creation Date: 2011-02-25T20:20:20Z

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Interesting -- thank you!

So the latter was actually created in 2011, but "updated" in March; and the former was created and updated in March. Not sure what to make of that yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The former has an Arizona address, the latter California.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The post is towards the bottom.( I'm not sure how to link to a specific comment)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You did it right. That little pushpin thingy, then copy the URL.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is getting curiouser and curiouser... or fishier and fishier...

The website is claiming an almost-lethal assault against the author of the original article about James Wesley Howell, they believe because of this article:

Brenda, one the most active stumpers for Donald Trump was beaten to within an inch of her life last week and left for dead in a trash dumpster in the eastern section of the city Las Angeles California.

Brenda’s injuries took a turn for the worse this past week and required a neurosurgeon to perform and operation to reduce fluid on her brain that was caused by a head trauma that elevated intracranial pressure on her brain (brain edema).

Brenda underwent surgery for approximately 12 hours on Thursday of this past week after falling in to a coma for four days. She regained consciousness yesterday afternoon and shortly thereafter logged on to a custom made pink Mac the publishers of Get Off The Bs bought her.

I really hope I'm not wrong, but my spidey senses are calling BS!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I really hope I'm not wrong, but my spidey senses are calling BS!
Why do you hope it is not BS?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thanks for the link -- I just left a comment for both of you there

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Why do you hope it is not BS?

I'd be happy to find out it's not BS because I know there is too much BS going on out of public view, and I'm happy if someone can shine a big fat spotlight on the truth...

But that's not really what I was saying.

If someone has been assaulted and harmed as described and I called BS then I'd feel like crap...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join