It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

The deed is, once again, done. Mission accomplished. Agendas furthered. I have this thought of these shooters being Obama's private, internal terrorist army. George Bush was in charge of it before him. The Presidents have the trigger codes to these Manchurian Candidates.

It's pretty darn sad when this becomes the most reasonable and logical conclusion. I won't argue... but I sure hate giving Obama that kind of "credit." I have this thought that he relishes the reputation...

Start a grass roots movement and it's quickly infiltrated, subverted and used for a nefarious, unintended purpose. This is nothing new and is well-known but it still works like a charm for them.

I've had that same realization since Obama... first saw it with the TEA Party and Occupy. Both began as one thing and morphed into another (along perceived party lines of course.) And let's not forget agent provacateurs.

The training camp in the wilds of VA is known about but police say it's on private property and can't do anything about it (that's from another thread somewhere at ATS). Gee, I think if I was running a terrorist training camp where I live I'd be arrested very quickly if it wasn't sanctioned first by the criminal establishment.

Exactly. It's impossible to believe anymore that the PTB don't know... much less to believe that they want to do anything about it. Especially when they can ambush and assassinate "domestic terrorists" in a deadman's roadblock with no qualms...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Phage

Maybe that wasn't the reason for the banning?

Or am I assuming too much? Could he have closed or deactivated his account himself? I don't know if that's possible. I've never tried.

Is it possible he just posted too early? He'd just joined.
Perhaps we need to see an intro from him first.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
You guys hate Islam, we know.

Please. It's exactly that kind of one-size-fits-all thinking that does in fact blame all Muslims for the acts of a few. Nowhere have I blamed all Islam for anything. Nor have I seen any other poster do so. The one and only suggestion is from you.

And if you knew my posting history at all, much less me personally, you would know that my default position is to always suspect and/or blame the feds first. I am far more likely to believe that the feds are perpetuating the blanket animosity towards Muslims... not to mention the "school" itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Is interesting to see what you can find in the net, but the truth is that no normal person is going to go on a killing rampage without having some serious mental issues or been manipulated by any type of believes be radical, religious, racial or bias.

So to say that the shooter was a normal ex military is trying to hope too much, is always something wrong when people want to kill people.

I can't add anything... but I this deserves repeating.

There is something bigger here.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Now my father in the other hand served in Korea and he never talks about what he did, he also lost a brother during that war.

My father too -- served in Korea, but never spoke about his service. My uncle, a WWII vet, never spoke about his service either. That was just the way it was done. He told us he went to war so we wouldn't have to know the horrors of war.

Please thank your Dad and Hubby for their service for me

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it possible he just posted too early? He'd just joined.
Perhaps we need to see an intro from him first.

I don't know, but could be.

I also looked for an intro thread and didn't find one. Is it mandatory? I know I did one, but it was so long ago I don't remember the rules... much less what I even said!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetOffTheBs
a reply to: Boadicea

Here you go sir. Chew on this one for awhile. Police Story About Dallas Shooting Doesn't Wash getoffthebs.com...

As I posted in another thread, you got one thing wrong:

The article states: "This one suspect (Johnson) did so some of the shooting, but we're not satisfied that we've exhausted every lead." (Chief Brown's statement)

This is incorrect. Chief Brown made a statement that a suspect IN CUSTODY said he admitted to doing some of the shooting, not the dead shooter Johnson. I, and a few other members here on ATS, heard the chief make this statement at Friday morning's press conference.

edit on 11-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Oh, I didn't realize GetOfftheBS has been banned.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's possible that simply associating with the same organization put them in contact with the same handler, someone not even officially associated with the organization but using it to source vulnerable, easily manipulated human assets.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

It's possible that simply associating with the same organization put them in contact with the same handler, someone not even officially associated with the organization but using it to source vulnerable, easily manipulated human assets.

Hmmmm... hadn't thought of that, but yes, very well could be. We certainly can't rule it out. It would make an ideal "pool" to choose from so to speak.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, another thread mentioned how Micah-EX offered to do security for a Trump rally.
I wonder if this means he may have worked for G4S as Omar Mateen did.

edit on 11-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
dbl post

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Okay...very strange.
Did a search with Micah Johnson & G4S.
A profile came up with a young man who looked a great deal like Micah Johnson with that name.
He had G4S training and experience.

I put the link up 25 minutes ago here...for several minutes...and then decided to remove it from my post, as I thought it unfair to someone who may not be him.

I just went back 5 minutes ago...and the Linkedin profile was gone.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Because they are cleaning up. The guy that they are referring to holding the class was a CIA asset. He turned on his handler when he became, as it was described, to radical and went to deep which is odd based on where he came from.

I also find it odd he was used in 04-07 to track terror networks in Africa and the ME. He was also the bodyguard for Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman who was implicated behind the 93 NYC bombing of the WTC. Looks like he was recruiting maybe? Ft Hood was in 09...

It goes very deep. Be careful of your pc....
edit on 07am31amf0000002016-07-11T11:18:20-05:001120 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks your father and uncle too, my grandfather from my mother side died in wwII, my father also lost a younger brother in Vietnam he comes from a large family of 15 brothers and sisters from different mothers.

One of my brothers also serve in the Navy back in the 80s.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The following quote seems to imply that Micah Johnson traveled to Oakland to join the movement. Perhaps his handlers were shopping him around to see which radical group he could penetrate?

www.thedailybeast.com...
.... a tipster asked a man in the Dallas-area movement to screen Johnson for involvement in black activist groups. ...(Collective Black People’s Movement (CBPM) member Ken)Moore claimed on Sunday not to know which organization had asked him to look into Johnson, saying only that the message came from Oakland, California, where the Black Riders has a chapter.

edit on 11-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay...very strange.
A profile came up with a young man who looked a great deal like Micah Johnson with that name.

I put the link up 25 minutes ago here...for several minutes...and then decided to remove it from my post, as I thought it unfair to someone who may not be him.

That is strange.... and quite suspicious. I wish I'd seen it when you had it posted. I've had that happen a couple times too -- posted a link and soon after it's deleted at the source.

Do you happen to still have the LinkedIn profile open? Maybe post a screenshot just for posterity's sake? Or do you think you could find a cached page using similar search keywords? Or any unique words you might remember from the LinkedIn profile?

After the whole deal with GetOffBS last night -- which was also rather strange -- I'm a little... I don't know what exactly... but something!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Thank you for the link... reading now...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay...very strange.

That is strange.... and quite suspicious. I wish I'd seen it when you had it posted. I've had that happen a couple times too -- posted a link and soon after it's deleted at the source.

Do you happen to still have the LinkedIn profile open? Maybe post a screenshot just for posterity's sake? Or do you think you could find a cached page using similar search keywords? Or any unique words you might remember from the LinkedIn profile?

After the whole deal with GetOffBS last night -- which was also rather strange -- I'm a little... I don't know what exactly... but something!

I'm kicking myself for closing it and taking it off.
I went to the 25 Linkedin profiles with his name...and he'd been removed there, as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I saw the same profile early this morning.

I did the same search you did apparently.

I hesitated posting for the same reason.

The other profile pic did resemble Johnson.

Now scrubbed.

Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join