It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks, my friends

Double confirmation from two I trust... curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm still not saying it was him. Just same name and looked a lot like him with G4S experience.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm still not saying it was him. Just same name and looked a lot like him with G4S experience.

Understood

I was speaking to the confirmation of a LinkedIn post there... and then gone...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Why are you and a bunch of spastic hooligans are desperate to link THIS Christian terrorist to Omar Mateen? This christian terrorist has got nothing to do with Omar Mateen.
edit on 11-7-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Why are you and a bunch of spastic hooligans are desperate to link THIS Christian terrorist to Omar Mateen? This christian terrorist has got nothing to do with Omar Mateen.

Oh dear. Spastic hooligans? Desperate??? Please. See that finger you're pointing at us? Now do you see all the other fingers pointing back at you? Am I supposed to believe that you are omniscient and omnipresent and have ALL the answers about this guy -- or anything? Of course not. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not. Unlike you, I don't pretend to know what I cannot and therefore do not know.

But just for the record, I have no personal interest or desire to link him with anyone. I didn't make this up off the top of my head. And I specifically stated that I didn't know if the source/information was trustworthy. I'm just sharing information others put out, and discussing the possibilities and probabilities and implications thereof. That's what one does on discussion forums. And in the process, those with the ability (and inclination) learn and grow.

Try it sometime. You might like it

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: neo96

I'm actually more curious about this website and its "sources" and "inside information."

I'll be watching to see if this is confirmed -- or not! It will tell me much about how trustworthy this website is going forward.

Yes...from the website that authored this breaking story complete with the reporter showing off her breasts.

Protesting Half Naked and Undercover At a San Diego Trump Rally
getoffthebs.com...

Or this breaking Story!
God Has Sent His People A Leader – His Name Is Donald John Trump

In a last ditch effort, Satan using his demonic forces, has mobilized millions of Satan’s army to immigrate to the United States for a final war with true Christian’s who choose to serve and love God.

getoffthebs.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The Dallas police chief David Brown says the shooting suspect
was killed by a remote-controlled robot on the second floor
of a community college, not a parking garage as authorities
previously described.

Chief David Brown said at a news conference Monday that
the department has misspoke for days, and that 25-year-old
Micah Johnson died inside El Centro Community College in
downtown Dallas. Brown did not provide more details,
including the location of negotiations that came
before the bomb.

A bomb was used and yet The Wizard of Oz still misidentified
it's placement in a parking garage instead of inside a Community
College on the second floor.

Sounds like a topic for Next Level BS to me.

www.ktxs.com...

I do not know how to post videos, so I'll just post the link
to this video which shows the alleged Dallas shooter
changing his cloths, and then running past two
pillars where just minutes prior 2 police officers were
standing. The cops magically disappear.
Thankfully some have taken the time to analyze
the Theatrics of The Wizard of Oz.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7/11/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Sorry...What/Who is "The Wizard of Oz" you're referencing?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Lolz! For someone who claims to be using a pseudonym and wants to remain anonymous, that's some mighty public exposure there!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

To better understand who The Wizard of Oz is and it's significance
simply read the following;

Occult Theocrasy by Edith Starr Miller.

It would also be of benefit if you read the following;
13 Bloodlines of The Illuminati written by Fritz Springmeier.
The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave. written by Fritz Springmeier.

If you don't have time to read any of the above material,
just ignore the term The Wizard of Oz.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

To better understand who The Wizard of Oz is and it's significance
simply read the following;

Occult Theocrasy by Edith Starr Miller.

It would also be of benefit if you read the following;
13 Bloodlines of The Illuminati written by Fritz Springmeier.
The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave. written by Fritz Springmeier.

If you don't have time to read any of the above material,
just ignore the term The Wizard of Oz.

Thanks.
Would it be accurate to assume 'The Wizard of Oz' is another name for the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There's an interesting new ATS thread up that relates to the OP:

FBI-framed “radical imam” blows Orlando wide open!

Fox News, apparently citing FBI liars and mass murderers, tried to frame “radical imam” Marcus Dwayne Robertson just hours after the Orlando shooting. “Law enforcement sources” (a.k.a. FBI criminals) lied to the media, saying that Omar Mateen had been a student in Robertson’s on-line religious school.

The source article I linked to did link to a Fox News link making that claim. And the source article also claimed that Mr. Robertson had personally told them that the Orlando killer was his student. Lots of contradictions there, and I really don't know that any of the sources -- including Robertson himself! -- are being honest.

I have no opinion on who to believe -- if any of them!

But if true, it's one more confirmation of why I don't trust the feds and would entertain the possibility that they could and would manipulate, compromise and "activate" people to do horrendous and unspeakable things... like the Orlando tragedy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure what they call themselves. But what they call themselves
is not as detrimental as what they are seeking to accomplish.

edit on 7/11/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Man behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastupungen

Man behind the curtain.

That would be George Soros.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I posted this on my other thread as well, but it's probably even more appropriate here:

Dallas Shooting Suspect Wanted To Bring Gun To Trump Protest Rally, Civil Rights Leader Says

(Note: The name of the rally organizer is also Johnson -- just like the Dallas killer.)

Johnson [the organizer] was helping plan the June rally against the presumptive Republican presidential nominee when a man named Micah Xavier Johnson [the killer] appeared. “Young man comes and says 'I’m going to participate, I want to help, but I want to bring my gun,'” Johnson recalls. “I say 'Hell no; you can’t bring your gun.' That’s all I remember about him. I told him you can’t bring your gun to a protest that I’m involved in.”

That Trump rally was held Thursday, June 16; four days after the Orlando tragedy and the guy in Santa Monica was arrested, and four days before the guy in Las Vegas who wanted to steal a cop's gun to assassinate Trump. All within basically one week -- 9 days. This ties the Dallas killer into that same week of bloodlust as the others. Notice that the Vegas guy is the outlier... But this killer wanted to act earlier.

That guy in Vegas is from England, home of G4S -- Has anyone heard of any connections? I think I remember reading something odd about his demeanor.

Has anyone described the Dallas killers demeanor during the negotiations? Oddly calm? Or "oddly" something?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
lol I read this whole thread to see if anybody had said this...

The guy allegedly stole a girls panties.

Gets booted out and charged, then suddenly the military reverses everything and gives him a honorable discharge.

Sounds fishy...... not really....

It looks like somewhere far along in the judicial process, they realized they had no case because:

A. He didn't do it.

B. The girl changed her story or there was sufficient doubt about the story.

C. Combination of A & B.

I don't see CIA/NSA or anybody else in that scenario. Was this guy a well known serial panty snatcher or was this his first attempt?

For them to totally back off so fast highly suggests that the accusers story was found to be lacking merit late in the judicial process for whatever reason. At least that makes sense to me.
edit on R512016-07-11T21:51:53-05:00k517Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532016-07-11T21:53:27-05:00k537Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
lol I read this whole thread to see if anybody had said this...

The guy allegedly stole a girls panties.

Gets booted out and charged, then suddenly the military reverses everything and gives him a honorable discharge.

It was actually posted here early in the thread.

Sounds fishy......

His defense attorney thought so too.

.... not really....

It looks like somewhere far along in the judicial process, they realized they had no case because:

A. He didn't do it.
B. The girl changed her story or there was sufficient doubt about the story.
C. Combination of A & B.

I don't see CIA/NSA or anybody else in that scenario. Was this guy a well known serial panty snatcher or was this his first attempt?

For them to totally back off so fast highly suggests that the accusers story was found to be lacking merit late in the judicial process for whatever reason. At least that makes sense to me.

I might agree, except for a couple things:

1 -- His attorney (who would know the evidence against him) was quite surprised the charges were dropped, and I don't believe he would have been surprised if the evidence had been flimsy. In that case, he would have been filing motions to have the charges dismissed and then claimed victory.

2 -- Those kind of charges make the charged vulnerable to all kinds of dirty deeds by those with power; so it would simply make him even more attractive to those who would exploit his situation.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I was looking at the link to ktxs you provided and specifically at the photo of Brown and the other men standing with him. The man standing to his right (our left) has a very intriguing look on his face as he looks at Brown. He looks a bit incredulous to me. Do you think so?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here is an article that connects the CIA to Orlando..www.veteranstoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join