It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I found this while looking for any updates about Orlando:

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Attended Islamic Seminary School with Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen

It also ties in the guy arrested in Santa Monica the morning after the Orlando massacre, as well as the guy arrested in Las Vegas for trying to grab an officer's weapon to assassinate Trump:

Johnson shared two things in common with Omar Matten (Orlando gunman), James Wesley Howell (suspect in failed assassination attempt at Gay Pride parade) and Michael Sandford (assassin who attempted to assassinate Donald Trump in Las Vegas NV.)

In an exclusive interview with Marcus Dwayne Robertson, he informed us that Micah Johnson enrolled in his online “Fundamental Islamic Seminary Course” in August of 2015.

According to Fox News, the FBI has identified Robertson as a convicted bank robber and for his recruiting terrorists and inciting violence.

This isn't to say that all these guys had definitely met and knew each other personally, but that it was possible and/or probable that they had:

When asked if Johnson knew either Howell, Mateen or Sandford, Robertson said that he could not comment on their relationships with each other, however Robertson said, “many of our assignments require students to work together to complete group assignments. They would have studied together on several occasions to complete their studies.”

I don't know how trustworthy this website is; what I do know is that they also broke the story a few weeks back that the guy arrested in Santa Monica had turned himself into the police because he believed his life was in danger from "CIA handlers", and that his plans to attack the gay pride parade in Hollywood and the attack in Orlando were part of a greater coordinated plan -- Howell and Four Other Suspects Involved in Planned Sunday Massacres.

So do take all with a grain of salt -- and a shot of tequila -- but this prediction intrigued me, and perhaps may be some indication of this website's veracity if it is confirmed shortly... and vice versa:

Please advised that due to the mass fubar’s going on right now within HLS and the FBI, we are receiving conflicting information from our sources within both agencies. However we are confident to publish that within the next week the mainstream media will report that Johnson was previously under investigation by HLS and FBI agents and that they determined Johnson to be ‘non-active’ with no explanation from either agency.

And, for what it's worth, the source article contains several links to mainstream sources to corroborate their assertions to one extent or another.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Feds should probably look into this Islamic Seminary School...if it's not bigoted, non-PC or Islamophobic to do so.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Feds should probably look into this Islamic Seminary School...if it's not bigoted, non-PC or Islamophobic to do so.

If there was any reference to those things in any federal reports, they have been removed by now.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If both of them actually went to this school, then there's no way in hell it's a coincidence, as coincidences do not exist.

Assuming this is true, feds MUST certainly look into this school.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ahhhhh... but it is...

According to the source, the Santa Monica dude (Howell), claims that he found out that the CIA was involved in this school.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

“many of our assignments require students to work together to complete group assignments

Can't possibly imagine what "assignments" they could have been working on together.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

“many of our assignments require students to work together to complete group assignments

Can't possibly imagine what "assignments" they could have been working on together.

Of course not... no one works together... it's always a lone wolf!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Ha ha yah, and lets fabricate the link if there isn't one.

All hail the internet, where any damn fool can say anything to start any wild rumor, any time.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Anecdotal evidence at best.

I am passing this train, but that's just me.

Others feel free.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

First I heard...Can you or anyone explain the connection to the CIA?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wheres your link to Islam Mateen? Where is it?

"Its down there somewhere...gurgle gurgle, let me take another look."

Its easy to blame Islam for anything, we've been conditioned to it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Ha ha yah, and lets fabricate the link if there isn't one.

All hail the internet, where any damn fool can say anything to start any wild rumor, any time.

Just to clarify for everyone's sake, this online school's terrorism link has been investigated and established by the feds:

Orlando gunman tied to radical imam released from prison last year, say law enforcement sources

But the Dallas killer's association with the online school has not been publicly established, and the OP source is asserting that it will be soon.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Robertson is the founder of the Orlando-based Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary, recently renamed Timbuktu Seminary, the highest level of which focuses of the “lifelong process of purifying one’s soul,” according to the institution’s website It was opened in 2008, and Robertson then took his Muslim name, Abu Taubah, according to Fox News. It is an online school and Robertson teaches the courses.

Marcus Dwayne Robertson, Omar Mateen’s Possible Teacher: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I see very little concrete associations between what is claimed in the OP article.

In fact, the article in the OP claims a lot of things, but with little evidence except links to articles, articles that don't provide the evidence or connections for said claims.

:/

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Anecdotal evidence at best.

Definitely.

I'm not ready to believe it or disbelieve it... wouldn't surprise me one way or another, but I just don't know.

I'm actually more curious about this website and its "sources" and "inside information." I'll be watching to see if this is confirmed -- or not! It will tell me much about how trustworthy this website is going forward.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I wonder if they can connect the San Bernardino shooters to this online school.
edit on 10-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anyone able to locate this "Islamic Seminary School"?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

First I heard...Can you or anyone explain the connection to the CIA?

This is what the source article says about it:

Brenda Corpian further reported that recent information has come to light stemming from a recent Fox News Story and interview with James Wesley Howell, that links Omar Mateen, James Wesley Howell and Michael Sandford as members of a large U.S. terror organization that targets emotionally troubled young men and women to commit terrorist acts in the U.S.

Brenda has never established how Howell’s, Mateen’s and Sandford’s connection with Robertson led all of them to a CIA training camp in Virginia. However, their connection with Robertson turned out to be more than a coincidence when her interview with Howell and his initial statement to the Santa Monica police, established the fact they all knew and had trained with each other in a VA camp Howell believes was operated by the CIA.

“I had no idea that the CIA was involved until I arrived at the camp in Virginia with others to start our training….I have read about places like the camp…but it was not what I was expecting….I don’t think anyone else was expecting it either,” said Howell.

The source article links to this previously posted article at their site:

Failed Trump Assassin Michael Sandford Trained With Omar Mateen

And this article from Fox:

Orlando gunman tied to radical imam released from prison last year, say law enforcement sources

That's all I know.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I wonder if they can connect the San Bernardino shooters to this online school.

I would be inclinced to think not, because they came from the Middle East, so they probably would have had Middle Eastern connections...

But if they are, the inferences/implications would sure be something to ponder.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join