It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its 102 out there (38.89 °C ). I stepped outside and said no way on the ride. Instead I opted to go to the supermarket, where it was nice and cool. Ive been hungry for shrimp lately, so I bought a few pounds of frozen shrimp. One type bigger then jumbo. Humongus or something. 6 shrimp per pound. Ill probably be making Shrimp scampi tonight with those, and I got some large shrimp to make Mexican shrimp cocktail with.

Speaking of post removals, I got a few removed the other day and a warning.

That seems to happen after Ive had a bit too much to drink. I havnt drank much the last few days, so Im having one double Bloody Mary right now, topped off with lots of Ice.
As for Dragons.... They are always cool

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Night – That is how I was! Me!?! I said something bad? LOL

a reply to: kaelci
Kae – I want those muffins! They sound amazing!! I’m glad that you were able to get some sleep.

a reply to: visitedbythem
Rider – I think you made the right decision. I’m not a huge surf & turf fan but it sounds like your day turned out great!

Well I have gotten over being scolded…LOL. My heart is breaking again over France. I wake up every day and wonder what horrible thing will happen today…

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good afternoon, just got back from some good waves. Worked this morning and hit he beach. Rider it too hot up there today for you.☀️

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
kaelci
Hi Kaelci! I'm glad you finally got a good night's rest!
We need those every now and then for some reason! LOL!!
Love the Unicorn pic! Very Sheddish!!

Those Muffins sound delish! EXCEPT for he spinich. Sorry but, Yuck! I cannot stand it! (not even sure why. Maybe just the texture?) However the rest sounds so good right now! (We will be over to sample some of those later maybe!?) LOL!!

Rider
102 is hot as hell Man! Wowsa's!! Good thinkin to go to the store instead of a ride!!
"As for Dragons.... They are always cool" My sentiments exactly!!

Q
I liked Your story a page back or so! Very cooL!
With Love in the air, It would be nice to be around You and Edie!
Sounds very serene...

Jess
Can I ask what thread you got a scolding on Jess? PM me if ya want to keep it low key...

edit on 14-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOVE that pic!!!!!

OMG those muffins sound awesome! I'd end up eating all of them!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you, we would like to hang with you as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ebony Editor Isn’t Sure Killing White People Should Be Considered a ‘Hate Crime’

This was the tread. I will just leave it at that. Be back, watching the news

edit on 7/14/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I saw that thread! Lol

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yikes! I've had a couple of posts removed, but never got a warning. I would be so afraid of getting banned and I'd be so lost without this place! It would kill me!

I love baked stuffed shrimp with the Ritz cracker crumbs and lots of butter. Oh and lemon. YUM!

I have loved dragons ever since I was a child. Once I was shopping with my friend Linda and bought a couple of dragon toys, they were really awesome looking dragons. I told my friend that my Great Nephew would love that! She said, "Who's the other one for?" I said, "ME!" LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh, your dragon avatar looks awesome and I just LOVE the green one you just posted!!!!!

I want to know what post got removed from Jess too! LOL

And what on earth did Rider do to get a warning? LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Q, being at the beach to me is like being in heaven!!!!!!

Oh I see you posted the thread Jess. I'll go check it out.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
*waves*

I'm trying to write, but getting VERY EASILY distracted today.. I always have music on in the background while I write, today I'm more interested in singing than writing LOL, my poor neighbours.

I'll be sure to share the muffins when I make them, got all the ingredients sitting there, hehe! I'll need to do a bit of cooking later - savoury muffins for me, and a savoury slice for Zach to take on his daycare days. Need to stop buying so much packaged food.

Hi Syx!
I'm not really a fan of spinach either, haha, but I love it in two things! Just two! These muffins, and in a cobb loaf dip... mmmm.... no! Stop giving me ideas! I'm hoping to lose weight while my partner isn't here, not eat ALL the things!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Boo beaches!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I almost went to heaven today. The current sucked me out so far and there was a strong undertow that pulled me under the water.

The only way to recover is to swim sideways with the current. I ended up 1/4 mile down from my starting point. The lifeguard was about to come get me but I waved him off. He saw I was doing the right thing. After that the undertow was not bad.

That was a first. Scary.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Did you fall asleep? Lol

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Sorry just in a bit of a funk. Tomorrow they are planning a BLM protest. The buses of people started showing up today...I am soooo afraid that we will have problems. Right now we don't have any problems here like that but I am afraid this will bring it here. PLUS, they are wanting Paul to come in to work tomorrow night as an extra man. I really don't want him to, he has senority so I'm hoping he will pass it on.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

That is worrisome. All lives matter! We never had as much race crap until Obama came into office.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Oh no that is crazy. I don't follow the BLM protest and feel to stupid to ask. What is BLM? We both know if Paul has to work he can take care of business. I hope to that he does not work.

Some girl just knocked on my door looking for a room to rent. I felt bad for her and I invited her in and we talked. She is a 26 year old actress who needs a break. She waits tables and her boyfriend was cheating on her. So she left with her suitcase. I have a good sense she is a good person. So I said I understand what your going thru.

She said she knocked on six other doors they said get lost. Lol. I told her I don't want your money but you can stay here as long as you need to. It's freaking Califorina lol. My house is getting full.

I told her about Taylor and Edie. The thing was Penny liked her right away and she liked penny. I am crazy for this one but I guess helping someone is good karma.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I could never let a stranger just waltz in and live with me. Hope she isn't some psycho killer. Maybe I've been watching too many movies. If I were Edie, I wouldn't be too happy about that. Your life really is like a soap opera. LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

In Califorina it happens all the time. There are so many people trying to act. I had a good feeling about her or I would have said no. I asked her about her agent and she told me who it was and I know that person.

I told her if she is bad she has to go right away. I am sure she will get back with her boyfriend and will leave soon. Lol or I am stuck with her.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join