It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I think your first question to yourself should have been, "What kind of young lady just goes door to door willing to stay with a stranger, any stranger?" She could end up ripping you off of valuables or money. And how is Edie supposed to feel about this? Knowing you would just take in any woman off the street? I don't know Q, you might want to reconsider. Give her a deadline to get out and take care of herself.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Ebony Editor Isn’t Sure Killing White People Should Be Considered a ‘Hate Crime’

This was the tread. I will just leave it at that. Be back, watching the news
I saw that thread , And I think I didnt even look into it for fear I would be in trouble, once I got in there

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

LOL! Good thinking!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
~Leaves pie to cool by the window. *smacks Martys hand away~

edit on 14-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 We had a big BLM protest here yesterday. They closed off the Mall, and the main street through town. Guys had to take alternate routes to work. They all warned me not to go that way

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of massaging, pulling and stretching of the human collectives tolerance levels at the moment.
In so many ways, so many places, by so many people.

Compassion and understanding leads to our societal well being. There is little of that in our hearts lately.

Just my inner thoughts being said out loud.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
We were talking about getting in trouble....... LOL. I just looked in my mail and theres another envelope..... LOL. It was a good one this time though. I got Applause! from BFF for my post on Jasons thread today
 

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow. That attack in Nice. This is why there should be closed borders. Not only that of course. There are other things to be done. I can't believe this happened again. Not the first, not the second, but the third attack in France in recent times.

May the French stay strong and the world with them, and let them be aware of the disease. Strong emotions following this news. Hope in the future it can be prevented.

edit on 14-7-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Waltzes off with the pie while Zazz is smacking Marty's hand.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Wow. That attack in Nice. This is why there should be closed borders. Not only that of course. There are other things to be done. I can't believe this happened again. Not the first, not the second, but the third attack in France in recent times.

May the French stay strong and the world with them, and let them be aware of the disease. Strong emotions following this news. Hope in the future it can be prevented.

It is very sad and frustrating to see all this crap and innocents losing their lives.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Q. Please for heavens sake be careful, don't invite a stranger, please I beg you.
You are too nice and trusting.
I don't even let lone men into my house unless they have a ligit errand covered by insurance. Strangers or even an acquaintance, never. (Well of course my significant other) HA HA
Jeez you will have me worried now.

One huffing and puffing WIS.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yes. I'm moving further right, agree with Trump's response(it is rational) and wow. I saw a video of the moment where the truck ran into the crowd...horrifying. I can't imagine being there or the pain of the people. Something must be done.

On a far less serious note. I'm doing it tomorrow. Not today because of my friend.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I wanted to make a response but you expressed it so eloquently.
You are on point we have become so rigid and defensive in the passed years.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS! And everyone else! Just taking a moment to say Hello to You WIS! I never catch You here!?(it seems that way a lot!?) I hope You are well! We are doing just fine lately.

Q!!! Please be careful with that new gal You let in!? Be careful Bro!!

I hope everyone is doing good.
(Taking a slice of that pie while Night isn't looking!) NO I WASN'T ME NighT!! It was, Umm, yah it was that darned Pixie!! Yah Yah it was Her!!!

(Yummy Pie by the way Zazz!!! Yummy Yumm!!!)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Rough times

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Hi Zazz.
Is this not the essence of The Shed? "Compassion and understanding leads to our societal well being"
I think it is!!
I like how You stated this. Very well said!

edit on 14-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes

That's why i could say it here, and not on the main board, I'd have my head torn off .

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I know it's wrong but I lived in my car for 3 months. So I could not see a human not having a place to live even if it is only for the night or a month. This was not a homeless person off the streets. I live a minimal life.

There is not much to steal. My artwork and my dishes or my clothes. She can't take my love away. I don't have cash here. I don't even own a microwave lol.

You and Night are right I should have said no but I could not.

I told Edie already and she was like your crazy but she understood.

I might have done the wrong thing but at least I know I helped a human.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I know right? I just got notice that I posted an ignorant comment at YouTube. Alas, such critical people now a days?! WOW! I cant find the video it was about though, yet. I will...

Oh well I gotta go for the night anyway.

Everyone take care. Have a good evening/Day/Morning...
Syx

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I feel for you Q. It was a hard decision, but in reality, if it happened here, I would have tried to talk CC into letting her stay for a while too. I can feel the heart string tug on that one Bro... It will all work out just fine. And Yes, it builds for Good Karma for You Man!!

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join