It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Bada bing!

Depending on how big the field is, thats $500 - $1500 in your pocket. Congrats you got another job!

Lol awesome work Q!

There are ways around the FAA. You could find a drone to fly the field. Strictly for fun purposes on your part. Its not like youll be flying as high as an air plane. 60-70 Ft off the ground is all you would need.

Place the pictures in a shared folder that I would just happen to share with you. What ever I decide to do with the pics is not your concern. After all, your just flying for fun.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

So we can do this now. I get it now. I will email him and get the size of his farm. I think its very big. After that I will email you the size so you can give a quote. I will ask my boss about a drone pilot.
edit on 7 14 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

There are a ton of farms driving to Santa Barbara.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You hit each and every one of them Q. lol jk.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am not working this weekend. I am going to hit them. This helps farmers, saves them time from doing ground research and will save them tons of money.

I just need to find a pilot. How much would I pay he pilot?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Let the farmer know that these are the services that can be provided:

plant height
plant count
plant health
presence of nutrients
presence of disease
presence of weeds
relative biomass estimates
3D / volumetric data (piles, patches, holes and hills)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Pmin you

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I just pm you

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I liked that short film. You do good work Jason

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Loved that short film Jason! Very well done, for a small budget film! Very well done indeed!!
Saw your name on the credits. Was thinkin, "YAh, I know that guy!" LMAO!!!

Let's see. We have film makers, Writers, Singers/Song writers, musicians in the mix here! We have professional chefs, those who are good with craft making, etc...
Plus, Just about everyone is a comedian, so We have it all!! LOL!!

Oh where are My manners. HELLO everyone!! (Waving to everyone here, and to the Lurkers.)

Night I love that Dragon You posted the other day, then last night!
I have it's relative here that I made into an avatar size a while back!

edit on 14-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thanks a lot!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you very much! The girl who created that sasquatch costume did a great job. She hand made that herself. Including casting the face. A very talented prop girl.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You're Welcome! That Sasquatch face, especially, was very cool! She did a great job on that costume!!
(A pat on the back for Her!)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You are a working crazy man! LOL I bet this weekend you get Jason a lot of jobs!!! Great work Quant! How cool is it that we found each other online and it has spread through our real lives!

Hey Rider! How are you today?

OMG I cannot believe that someone made that suit by hand! What talent! Again it was a great little movie!!

Awesome dragon pic Syx! How are you & CC doing? We do have an awesome collection of people don’t we? Maybe it’s just me but I think The Shed must be the coolest place ever!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

EDIT: We are doin fine thanx! We had two tornadoes near Us yesterday, from the Storm that blew through here! They were about 5 miles from Us here, so we escaped them, barely!! Not sure of any damage they did though. Just heard of them a little bit ago from CC. She saw it on facebook I guess...

LOL Jess. It's NOT just You. This IS the coolest place ever! "That's the fact Jack!" (in My best Bill Murrey voice!)

edit on 14-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 Im doing good Marty! 2 days off here. After that big late meal last night, I slept in until about 8am. I got up and closed up the house. cleaned the kitchen and watered the front and back. Its supposed to be over 100 today. Its 91 right now. Im considering hopping on one of the old motorcycles and putting around. I hope you are having an easy day at work.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don’t know why but you saying That’s the fact Jack made me think of Si and his “Heys”. LOL
I love to watch a tornado alone in an empty field but they are some scary monsters that can do terrible damage. I’m lucky that we hardly ever get them in the mountains.

I bet it would be a good day for a ride through the country side. I would hate to ride in a concrete city, seems like it would be just as hot or hotter on a bike.

Well it’s just about time to head home. WOOHOO!!!
I got my first post removed today, grrrr I have never done that but let someone pull me down to their level. So I’m shuffling around like a little scolded puppy, LOL. I will be back online tonight and PROMISE to work on mine and Quant’s story line.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Jason, the film was great!!!!! I love everything that you have been sharing with us here!

Jess, I think we have all had posts removed at one time or another. The first time I had one removed, I was like...ME????? LOL

Syx, yeah I got that one and this purple one lately. I knew you would like them. You can use them for avatars, it would be cool!

Hello to everyone and the lurkers too, hope you are all well and having good days/evenings!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes I like those Night! Very Cool Dragons!! And I posted a thanx in My thread, to Your additions there, but Thank You again!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Just popping in to say good morning to everyone.

Actually slept last night, woo. Might actually get some work done today now! Huzzah! My son's off to daycare today, and on the way back I might need to buy some ingredients for certain muffins I described to Martin the other night... mmmmm... savoury cheesy baconny mushroomy spinachy muffins. Om nom nom.

Have been wanting them since I mentioned them, haha.

*waves*

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join