It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 I lived in my van for 2-3 months after my mom kicked me out for refusing to go to church, and staying out late with friends at night

It sucked!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I can see good in this girl and she is hurt. I have human compassion for people. No one helped me when I slept in my car for 3 months,just me.

Yes it was bad but I at least had a car. I needed that in my life so I could grow and become a person that knows bad times.

Human devices set us free from ourself. I had to make my own life . And I know if you have desire in life anything can be done.

Love you all!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

See, it's the same. It sucks but your a person with reason and you have a good life. Your a man with strengths and have your own powers. Your my friend for life. Now I am going out for a walk and wait for Edie to get off work.

I am going to see Lukin my friend. Have a great night.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Back at yuh Bro

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good Morning. Beat you to it lol. I am going back to sleep. I looked BLM. Now I know what you were talking about. Hope Paul stays home!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Yes, but you forgot breakfast! LOL

OK, my mini rant:
Well Paul is on call tonight but hopefully he won’t get called in. Homeland security showed up at the police department last night. They have heard some “chatter” that is concerning to them so they are going to have a detachment ready and in place. They are now saying that there are protest groups coming to protest the protesters. OMG this is so stupid you can’t make it up!!! The protesters have been bused in from surrounding states and started showing up last night. It really angers me that people are going to tear down our cities and they don’t even live here!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Sorry I need to shop again. Why do they want to protest in your peaceful area? It's crazy. I still don't understand what they are protesting about.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Quant I really don't either. There is nothing here to protest. I can honestly say that in our area it is small enough that if you are profiled it is because of WHO YOU ARE! The only people that are profiled are the "regulars" that the police deal with every day. Doesn't matter white/black/red/green. We are a very peaceful and intertwined community. We don't have divides here, yet!

We have a lot of large communities around us. The organizers are from these communities. It seems like there were unable to get the attention they wanted in their towns so they are coming to ours. Our town in small enough that they aren't any other organizers that they have to compete with.

We are having meetings at the hospital on the procedures that will be in place. I'm sorry but when two whole communities have to prepare disaster plans and homeland security shows up there is nothing peaceful about this!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That is sad. I hope nothing happens. On July 10 BLM protested on the 405 freeway in LA. The busiest freeway. They walked and blocked traffic and formed a line for no car could move. Crazy

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Update: Shawana the girl that knocked on my door last night was cool. Edie and I cooked blacked Ahi Tuna last night and had her join us for diner and drinks. We showed her a good time.

Well her boyfriend called her many times and they made up. She left with her suitcase 10 min ago and tried to pay me $100. I would not take it. She was grateful for letting her stay. We exchanged numbers and I told her to meet us at the beach one day.

She has a impressive acting history but she needs a break. She keeps getting small extra roles. In Hollywood persistence is sometimes not enought. It's sometimes who you know. So she knocked on the right door last night, I called my ex coworker who does auditions and hires talent. They have auditions next week for some roles and she ok have her call me and I will set up her audition.

I think that is cutting the red tape lol.
edit on 7 15 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
HELLO! I'm just letting you know I'm still alive. The internet is out where I am. There's a wire stretching between my friend's place and my other friend's place. It's how we get internet. Well, somebody ran over the wire with a lawnmower and cut it up. So, no internet there. I have to go to my friend's to get on.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Good morning Jess, and everyone else.
Jess I hope for the best in the situation You are in out there.
I hope you don't get caught in the fray...

Q! Good job helping out that gal!
I had a feeling it would all work out, for the best!!
Good job on cuttin that red tape!!

Hey Skid! Splice that line back together! It is only 16 wires, for a CAT5 cable! I have done a few of those here. (Made longer lines...)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If I can help another human in life I will. She was a good girl not the LA type! Have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hey Syx! Bye Syx! LOL

Quant you have the purest heart I have ever met! You are honestly just a good person, please don't change!!!!

I'm headed home. I will try to update tonight but no promises but I will at least update by tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

I want a nice quiet weekend!

edit on 7/15/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Muffins freshly baked, seeings Night stole the pie I had cooling by the kitchen window last night.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Be safe and have fun. People on the shed have a great heart. If more people in this world acted kind to one another our world would be a better place.

With all this negative things people do I don't know.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Right on Bro! You did the right thing.

As I had said last night, I would have talked CC into helping Her too!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hi Jess! Bye Jess! LOL!!
Travel safe and STAY THAT WAY!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

(Snagging a few muffins that Zazz put out.Mmmmmmmmm)

Hi Zazz! Oh that pie was yummy yumm!! I took a slice from Night when She wasn't looking!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Q I have always felt I was on the wrong planet. I love to help others. Change tires, give out a few bucks here and there when I have it etc...

I agree that We should ALL help one another, total strangers even. I give a smile to some who look down. It changes their mood, to a better one! You never know that even just a smile to someone might make their day. They might have been thinking of suicide, and a smile might bring them back into a better life!!

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join