It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I don't know how it works, either. I still have to look it up.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

What does she do for a living? Can she afford all the fees? She will also have to study to pass the test for citizenship. She should look it up online to see exactly what is involved as this could take some time.

Did you hear from medicaid yet?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Time for bed. Goodnight my Shedlanders! Sweet dreams to one and all.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
She works in a gambling club. She doesn't make a lot. As for the test, I'll help her out with that. We're nowhere near that stage yet though.

I heard from them. They said I'm eligible. I guess they'll be sending a card. I think.

Well, off to bed. Have a good night.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Good morning beautiful Shedigans!!!

Please over look me as I bounce off the walls this morning, I need more coffee. I feel asleep on the couch and then slept through my alarm so now I'm doing the mad catch up game. Grrrr! OK, I also have a lot to catch up on in here.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning, have a bouncy day. Ok back to bed for a hour!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
A movie I helped film back at the beginning of the year has been released.
It was a short film put together from some students in the broadcasting class at our local college.

All the aerial views and a few of the fast side views are what I filmed for the movie. Its fairly short - like 7 minutes.

Its about an alcoholic, author who goes into the woods to work on his next book. But when he gets to his destination, he finds that its not only him, who enjoys a drink.

It was freezing cold out that day. - 38 Celsius. I was surprised my drone would even fly in that extreme cold. It was a long day of filming. My batteries kept draining. So I was constantly recharging. But man was it fun!

Student movie

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That was a awesome short film. Nice work. People don't know but it takes hours to get 7 min of film.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I like how it left me hanging at the end. What was that beast? Lol

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Ya it took these guys 3 days of filming different shots at that cabin. Luckily we were able to get all my shots done in 10 hours.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It was supposed to be a Sasquatch lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

For 10 min of film is takes 20 hours. Set up and all the cuts and retakes. Your filming was amazing!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Im hoping to work on another one soon. A tourism video for the city. They contacted me asking if I was interested in providing some aerial shots. It just depends on when they want to start filming

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Mac that was an awesome short film!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No problem! Its been a few days since ive posted any pics. So i figured a video was in order lol

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The FAA has some crazy rules here for drones. They are getting a little better. In Canada are they more relaxed?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

In Canada, you still need to have Liability insurance, a Special Flight Operations Certificate and some training in Safe drone use. For me I took a 60 hour Private Pilots license ground school. But only if its for commercial use. If its just hobby or for fun, then you can do what you want. Except fly near a airport.

But yes, it is a heck of a lot easier here to legally fly a drone for commercial work. In the states, anyone can fly a drone for fun.
Its just when you begin to use it for work. Thats when they get sticky
edit on 14-7-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

My new boss and I talked about your data analyzer and how you could put together amazing facts. He said 3 months ago he wanted to film using a drone but the FAA and the city denied the drone pilot. It was over the Mountians far away from anything.

There are six movie studios that have clearance to use drones. Soon they will hopefully relax.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ya, the way the FAA has handled drone operations there is awful. To little knowledge about drones resulted in them making silly laws that has limited a huge potential.
Soon they will wake up and give their heads a shake...Once they realise how much money they are missing out on.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I am doing some behind the scenes work for you already. I have contacted a garlic farmer and met him in person. I told him what you do and he said when the FAA will allow a drone to take photos of my land he said hell yes I want a crop Heath report.

Sale #1. Right there.
edit on 7 14 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 14 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join