It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebony Editor Isn’t Sure Killing White People Should Be Considered a ‘Hate Crime’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

After President Barack Obama said the murder of fives Dallas police officers was a “hate crime,” EBONY editor Jamilah Lemieux said she wasn’t “comfortable” with the use of the term to describe the murder of white police officers.

“I have to say, I would not describe ‘hate crime’ as the most comfortable word choice, considering these circumstances,” she said on CNN Wednesday.

CNN contributor and former FBI agent Steve Moore wasn’t buying that argument. “You can’t just say that only certain groups are allowed to be hated, only certain groups can have crimes designated as hate crimes against them,” he replied. “That’s racism.”

Because whites aren't real humans like "people of color" are!

This is disgusting and just more of the open anti-white racism that seems to be gaining steam by the day in our main stream press and from the government. Just a few days ago Marc Lemont claimed "black people are incapable of racism" on CNN. This is the sort of rhetoric that is going to leads to lots of pain, misery and death. It worries me because NOBODY (in the media or government) wants to address it. In fact it seems they actually want to promote it.

edit on Thu Jul 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
TheBulk

More fodder for the witch's brew, I see. I think I need a break.

+56 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
TheBulk

As long as people want to manufacture this false reality where white people are an oppressive group of monsters, I'm going to keep posting this stuff to show the actual reality.

SM2
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i guess it all comes down to "all animals are created equal, but some are more equal"

Want to see an open racist with no shame, look no further than that woman. We know what motivated this guy, he himself stated he wanted to kill white people. just because they were white, thats a text book case. Anyone saying anything different is a complete moron and a racist.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
EBONY magazine has almost zero circulation now. This lady would have never been interviewed if her views weren't so extreme. It's classic CNN. Question: When is that network going to be shut down? Answer: When Donald Trump is President.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
You're blowing this out of proportion dude..
It just tells me how opinionated you are as a person.. putting a magnifying glass over the littlest things that upset you.
I know it was a hate crime.. im secure enough in my belief that I don't need to mince peoples words in a mad search for a conspiracy.
The united states is 60% Caucasian and decreasing daily.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
TheBulk

As long as people want to manufacture this false reality where white people are an oppressive group of monsters, I'm going to keep posting this stuff to show the actual reality.

so after watching this video, do you believe that is what blacks believe?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I guess it's impossible for white Americans to be victims of race.....for heavens sake don't let the tables turn...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What a loon.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I guess it's impossible for white Americans to be victims of race.....for heavens sake don't let the tables turn...

Some people are more "equal" than others.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i have been paying attention to all this hate being passed back and forth the last year. i have come to the conclusion, that most black people are under the impression that 100% of white people are racist, they hate blacks, that whites opress blacks, see them as lesser humans... which is far from the truth.

as i watched megyn kelly last night, she had DL hughley on. he started on the most hate filled, racist filled accusation speech i have ever heard. it disgusted me to the point where i will no longer try to push away from the fact that #whitelivesdontmatter.......
i get it now. we dont matter. we are all scum. we are all racists. we all want to kill blacks. whites will never change.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

She says "We still don't know what took place or what motivated this guy to shoot the white police officers?" It came right out of the horses mouth! I guess we can say the same thing about the police shooting of these two black men! "We still don't know what took place or what motivated these police officers to shoot these two black men."

She's excusing this guy of a hate crime when he explicitly stated to the police he wanted to kill "white police officers." Wow, talk about ignorance! I would think these police officers who shot both black men should be given the opportunity to explain themselves and prove they thought their life was in danger instead of quickly coming to a conclusion and getting all the facts in the case! In America, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. In the case of the sniper, what more evidence does she need when he was in a fire fight with police and his apartment was littered with bombs and bomb making material?

Geez, nothing like waving the racist flag and complaining police are targeting black men and then turning around and defending someone who vocally said he wanted to kill white police officers! This is why many people don't support the BLM movement! The hypocrisy in this movement, and the call for violence against police officers is just ridiculous and ignorant.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
TheBulk

I wasn't even referring to you man. I was referring to the media. It's vicious on both sides. We need to stop pointing fingers and come together so we can come to a concise solution.

Most of this division is being manufactured, anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

She should climb down back under her rock. If she wants to see some real racism and xenophobia all she has to do is go to Africa and live like the normal people there. She wouldn't last a week before some chieftain or warlord made her his sex slave and maybe two more weeks until he off'd her for being a bitch and non-compliant. In her case, or CNN's, you can't fix stupid.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The absolute most vile racist bigoted foaming-at-the-mouth person I ever met was a black female that hated whites...she didn't need a reason other than skin color.

I have noticed recently that many of the loudest most hateful voices for black issues (whatever THAT is) are the women. Heck, three women are the ones that started BLM. We've all read about who they are and what their agendas are.

When you look at many of the videos of the chants, "pigs in a blanket...fry 'em like bacon", or "“What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!” you see women front and center directing it.

IMO, these people should be held accountable for advocating the killing of our police men and women.

It is absolutely a hate crime. If you feel uncomfortable and are one of those people that think it doesn't count because of their whiteness, then let it count because they belong to a group...the law enforcement community.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join