It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: kaelci

I would stand in front of a bullet for my son and even his mommy. It just kills me some people do not have human compassion for love of a child.

Ok I am done sorry! On a good note Edie and I fell in love. We have just kissed and I hold her all night. I really love her. She makes me smile. If ever we get married I hope Night Star will throw us a online wedding thread. Lol

Oh hell yeah! An ATS wedding with a Sheddite, you bet!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I never get mad. But today I did. I was never mean to her. Your so right Skid. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Night Star. Your really the kindest person I have ever met. I want to be a good person and ask her to marry me in August. She is not into material things like rings. I am not like that too. But I want her to have a nice ring. I am looking.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You know I wish you all the best, but I wouldn't get married too soon. Take your time, there is plenty of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You're welcome. You really don't want to give her weapons to use against you, no matter how much she tries to goad you into it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Your right, I will see what happens. I am taking it slow. I really love this person. So I will wait to ask her the big Q. Lol thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I really am grateful for everyone here and I can say your all real to me and sincere. I don't have this In real life and I love you all. Edie just got back from work so I am going to make he dinner or see if she is up to go out to eat. Peace and love

Thank you Night Star for making this possible.
edit on 7 13 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Have a good time with Edie. I'm glad you two are hitting it off so well.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Have fun Q! I'm sure it will be a lovely night for you both!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

And how is Sir Skid doing with his sweetie?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yoo hoo Kaelci, whatcha doin'?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
We're fine, thanks. I talked to her a bit today.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Yoo hoo Kaelci, whatcha doin'?

*waves*

Just reading the conspiracy pages

I'm tired... exhausted after my day of worrying and lack of sleep last night, will hopefully sleep better tonight now! Haha. About to start dinner
nothing exciting as usual.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I'm sure you'll sleep like a baby tonight. It must have been quite stressful. I'm like you and get all worried as hell over things. LOL I'm trying to get sleepy enough to get to bed.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Good. Glad you got to talk to her. It must suck living so far apart like that. Couldn't you at least find someone in your own Country? LOL So who will leave their Country to be with the other?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I'm a bundle of anxiety wrapped in a blanket of nervousness and tied all up with a rope of emotion! Haha. Worrier Warrior!

I need to stress less... pretty certain a few more greys popped up over the past 48 hours, haha!! (hairs, not aliens, LOL)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yes it does suck she's so far away.

Couldn't you at least find someone in your own Country?

Nobody here was interested enough to send me a message.

She actually wants to move here.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Oh wow, I thought I was going to hear a cool alien story there for a minute with the greys. LOL

I am on medication for anxiety, it does help. If I am too stressed though, it doesn't do much. Yes, Worrior Warrior, that's us Sister! I can relate!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Tell her to waltz over the Southern border. LOL! Kidding! I'm not sure of everything that it entails to come here and become a citizen. Some say it's not that bad , but others have to wait forever and pay a lot of money. I really don't know.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Awwwwww, sweet pic! I just adore animals!

I have been hearing the chimney sweeps every day for a while now I know there are babies, I can hear them.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join