It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
They are holding the call to edit out his conversation with his (ex?) wife.

Because If it was two people involved. That automatically makes it a conspiracy. By definition, he is no longer a "lone wolf."

And if it was a husband-and-wife spree....

That would connect it, or at least put it in parallel, with the killings in San Barnardino.

And that would make a profile that some people might use, going forward, to profile muslims.

I wondered about the reason for this to, unless her attorney filed a motion or something to prevent it, because the investigation against her is still active, and the tape would further incriminate her, or the FBI themselves stopped it because the conversation involves an active investigation of HER.
Dunno.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

About your first paragraph. First...I obviously agree with you. But did Egypt really file charges against Obama and Clinton? If so...1 vote to extradite them to Egypt.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The best way to deal with a fifth column of foreign moles is, to close the borders and establish a civil defense service to patrol during black-outs and look for spies and sabateurs, the ones who would be out in the open like cockroaches in the kitchen when you flip the light on in the middle of the night. You'd spot them and see them for what they really are. You'd learn to identify them. Them, and maybe other enemies too.

Yeah, no thanks. Now I see why you want this propaganda out there. You want a full on holy war- and you even want some form of martial law? Seriously? ATS is going right-wing extremism...
edit on 20-6-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You want the truth? The safety of the American citizen has become politicized in order to protect this administration.

That's all this is about. Saving face.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: xuenchen

I say publish the entire thing in full.

Broadcast it loud and clear all over the place.

ISIS gets plenty of free advertising every day anyway.

Well, maybe you can set up your own ISIS advertising site, where you can post all the jihadists messages loud and clear; published in full for all to see. You might be ISIS favorite kind of enemy with that logic.

LOL

The MSM does that every day.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
ISIS treasures western voices and loves to make there stupid videos with western American or British "martyrs" voice tracks with dramatic music. It helps them recruit other Western lone wolves. I see no reason for us to provide them with marketing material.

End of story...You can spin off into conspiracy, but logic and thought count as well.

Well they have the western voices of officials and the witness already mentioned. I don't see how this is substantially different.

It's a stretch.

And to have the government say they are protecting us by editing and only releasing transcripts when they failed in so many other ways to protect us...sorry, I'm not buying it.

edit on 20-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Some of you feel deprived for not hearing some idiot screaming "Allah Akbar"? Survivors from the bathroom have already reported what he was saying. So "Allah Akbar" Mohammad, and ISIS are the screened out words.

I find it difficult to miss hearing that.

But the masses will be confused now.

MSM manipulation at its height.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

About your first paragraph. First...I obviously agree with you. But did Egypt really file charges against Obama and Clinton? If so...1 vote to extradite them to Egypt.

Yes, Egypt did, lawmakers in Egypt filed charges against both of them.....

source

www.truthandaction.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You guys already made up your own minds on this. Logic and reason plays no role in it. Enjoy your orgy of conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

They are holding the call to edit out his conversation with his (ex?) wife.

Because If it was two people involved. That automatically makes it a conspiracy. By definition, he is no longer a "lone wolf."

And if it was a husband-and-wife spree....

That would connect it, or at least put it in parallel, with the killings in San Barnardino.

And that would make a profile that some people might use, going forward, to profile muslims.

That is true. Was his wife a repressed homophobe as well as the media wants us to believe? What he said to anyone outside the club is very important. Her involvement as well as any others make this a very different crime.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Yes, Egypt did, lawmakers in Egypt filed charges against both of them.....

source

www.truthandaction.org...

Obama “cooperated, incited and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes”, like murder, rape and ethnic cleansing, according to lawmakers in Egypt, who’s filed criminal complaints against Obama. Obama also funneled cash to high-ranking Muslim Brotherhood officials, who mass murdered police and Christians. Hilary aided Obama in a secret $8 billion bribe to the Muslim Brotherhood to turn over the Sinai Peninsula over to Hamas.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

And insinuating that people who want more transparency are just on the side of promoting terrorism. That is disingenuous and insulting.

No, with all do respect I believe the other camp is being purposely disingenuous, After every rotten deed this administration has done, can anyone still be that blind?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Interesting, on my local radio station just a minute ago, they reported that the scumbag called from inside the club and identified himself as an "Islamic soldier" , they also noted a transcript was released..no mention of redaction.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You guys already made up your own minds on this. Logic and reason plays no role in it. Enjoy your orgy of conspiracy.

Say what?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm not digressing, I'm using it as an example. A lot of people see Trump as promoting racism and bigotry. The establishment thought Trump would bury himself. Just give him a loudspeaker and he'll reveal himself-- while most of the world sees an obvious awful guy--- many have been sucked into his dialogue and are actually inspired.

Why would you want to give this terrorist exactly what he would want? His final words and allegiance broadcast to the world? You're so blind with this emotional need to scream at Radical Islam, that you're ignoring strategy and reason.

It is simply: HRD is seen by many as much higher threat to global security then Trump. If you omit MSM and ask Europeans, they will prefer Sanders in majority, trump is wild card and Hitlery as continuity of neocons bloody nonsense. World is screaming: Please, not again. I do think many US citizens have similar stance.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Logic and reason would be to base an opinion on facts and evidence. And there are plenty of facts and evidence that prove the government cannot be trusted. The facts and evidence show the government is complicit, corrupt, and incompetent.

Trust and faith would be illogical and unreasonable. Also, I can't believe you thought you could simply convince people to change their minds by offering such a suggestion.

edit on 20-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Maybe it is just "Allahu Akbar", "ISIS" and "Al Baghdadi" that was edited out in this extremely high profile case but the fact that the editing is politically motivated-as opposed to concerns about national security, operational security and such- is the cause for concern here, isn't it? What about all those cases that are not so high profile?

The reasons given for the government editing evidence that were posted in this thread earlier seem to have no bearing on this case do they? The government just said they were editing this because...well what exactly is the reason again?

Are you missing the bigger picture maybe?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No, some of us read, listen and hear and we find something terribly amiss here. Something is wrong with the way this administration is handling the tempid fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism. Look even the Brennan, CIA contradicted everything Obama has said about the fight on ISIS and how strong they are.

Obama, Jarrett, Rice, Rhodes, Crooked Hillary, DOJ Lynch.....are all part of this travesty to sympathize with Islam. Why leave any information out of the transcripts?????? We the american public have a right to know.

Others, perhaps not unlike yourself wish to hide your head in the sand, see nothing, hear nothing, don't want to know anything....ignorance is bliss

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I had read the title and this scene popped into my head.

I figure it's not that far off, or something similar is already happening.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
...but the fact that the editing is politically motivated-as opposed to concerns about national security, operational security and such- is the cause for concern here, isn't it? What about all those cases that are not so high profile?

Where is said fact stated or proven, please? Maybe I missed that somewhere along the way.

Do they have to tell you anything at all about this case and the ongoing investigation? No.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join