It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Jonjonj
...but the fact that the editing is politically motivated-as opposed to concerns about national security, operational security and such- is the cause for concern here, isn't it? What about all those cases that are not so high profile?

Where is said fact stated or proven, please? Maybe I missed that somewhere along the way.

Do they have to tell you anything at all about this case and the ongoing investigation? No.

Don't you think the families of the victims deserve to know? Or the neighbors of these bastards should know? What about the families of the victims of San Bernadino, or the Boston Marthon Bombings or the Americans that were beheaded or the American femaie aid worker in Syria that was raped repeatedly and then murdered by these bastard Radical Islamic Terrorists?
This Radical Islamic Terrorist swore his allegiance to Al bagdhadi, to ISIS, to the fight against America and did it all in the name of Allah...the peaceful religion.
You cannot be that dense....this is a war, a war on everything that America stands for. Freedom of speech, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and the right to bear arms to protect ourselves, not for some Radicals Islamist to abuse our laws and use them against us.......WAKE UP....YES we have a right to know the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To be frank, I would imagine that the administration would scrub the fact that the coward was a registered democrat before scrubbing ISIS-related stuff.

Maybe his wife is working for Hillary now.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

...but the fact that the editing is politically motivated-as opposed to concerns about national security, operational security and such- is the cause for concern here, isn't it? What about all those cases that are not so high profile?

Where is said fact stated or proven, please? Maybe I missed that somewhere along the way.

Do they have to tell you anything at all about this case and the ongoing investigation? No.

Yes, yes they do. It's called the Freedom of Information Act. We have a right to know it.

They redacted the statements so those terms couldn't be referenced in newspapers around the globe, citing the report.

This is to save face and obfuscate the perception of safety.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Since the administration is censoring information, perhaps it frees us all to speculate that maybe the killer was calling Lynch for further instructions.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just noticed this. Not sure if this is in here but read the redacted copy.

They replaced Allah with 'god'. This way, when a 'christian' shoots someone in church and says ' in the name of god' they are all classified as Christian and/or religious radicals...not Muslim extremists. Because a good Muslim would always say Allah, like their most common prayer.

It is all about interpretation later.

It also included NONE of what was said during negotiations. That is what I would want to hear. Not the opening statement. 3 long calls.

Stay home on the 4th of July folks...Ramadan ends on the 5th....

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-20T12:44:52-05:001252 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   
www.infowars.com...

The Justice Department replaced references to ‘Allah’ with ‘God’ in an edited transcript of the 911 call Orlando jihadi Omar Mateen made during the Pulse night club attack.
During the call, Omar Mateen made an Islamic prayer in which he said:
Praise be to Allah, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of Allah [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.
In comparison, the edited DOJ transcript says:
Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.
It’s obvious the Obama administration is doing everything it can to downplay the Islamic connection to the attack, all while demonizing Christians and gun owners.
“His very first words are the Bismillah (Arabic: بسم الله‎‎, ‘In the name of Allah’), the Islamic prayer,” commentator Pamela Geller revealed. “It’s what terror-tied CAIR chants in every press conference and press release.”
“[The Obama administration] knew right away and they have been deceiving the American people ever since, protecting and defending the ideology they calls for our destruction.”

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A gay,muslim,democrat,terrorist walks in to a bar.

Makes a 911 call that goes likes this:

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [ in Arabic ]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

i2.cdn.turner.com...

The administrations reply.

No fly, No buy,

Gunz are 'baaaaaad'.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

“His very first words are the Bismillah (Arabic: بسم الله‎‎, ‘In the name of Allah’), the Islamic prayer,” commentator Pamela Geller revealed. “It’s what terror-tied CAIR chants in every press conference and press release.”

Has CAIR made a statement about this shooting yet?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To be frank, I would imagine that the administration would scrub the fact that the coward was a registered democrat before scrubbing ISIS-related stuff.

Listen to you. That last sentence, really?

MAYBE the FBI are simply not going to "further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda."

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I suspect they redacted the proofs that he was swearing his allegiance to only ISIS. They had to do it because their cover story was that he was crazy and swore allegiance to many opposing terrorist groups. To release the transcript unedited would prove they were lying from the start.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It would almost seem if the full call being released isn't best for the agenda.

It would be akward to hear a person being a terrorist on a phone call, and then try to sell the people that taking away guns would only further to protect them.

It wont.

The cause is what seems to be vanishing, and its becoming the gun(s) did it.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Maybe the STATE is covering it's own snip for hiring a TERRORIST.

G4s security!

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Has CAIR made a statement about this shooting yet?

YUP, but I do not trust them and they are part of the Muslim Brotherhood.....another Huma, Crooked Hillary and Obama cover-up.
For what it is worth here is CAIR if you care.
CAIR comments on Orlando massacre

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Have a read of this

Police say that during a three-hour period after officers arrived on the scene of the Orlando nightclub shooting, no shots were fired.

Mina says no other shots were fired until SWAT burst in to rescue hostages around 5:15 a.m.

www.usnews.com...

It just gets crazier by the minute this one

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Police: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Mateen; In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

Police: What?

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

Police: What's your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

Police: Ok, What's your name?

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

Police: Alright, where are you at?

Mateen: In Orlando.

Police: Where in Orlando? [End of call].

Taken from this thread: Orlando 911 transcript

By looking at the redacted words you can see they are nouns. Political buzzwords related to Islam and the Islamic state. Unless you think they are operationally sensitive words for the police, FBI or whatever agency you want to name.

There is your fact about the censorship being politically motivated.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

It just gets crazier by the minute this one

Yeah because EVERY other day of the week people like ISIS throw people like Marteen supposedly was off of rooftops.

Even more interesting. This is labels as a HATE crime.

And NOTHING on the 911 call.

No homophoboic slurs etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: spiritualzombie
Let's say:

A man kills a woman and calls 911 and says "I killed this woman because I support the Men's 123 organization"
Then the reason gets leaked what's going to happen?
The public will want an investigation into that organization.

A man kills a bunch of people calls 911 and says"I killed these people because I support the 12345 Organization. "
Again the reason gets leaked and people demand an investigation into the organization...

Now remove the quotes about the Organizations and all of a sudden there is no Group to blame only the man himself..

That is a bizarre example. NOBODY has denied he claimed allegiance to ISIS...Everybody from the AG to WH to News Media has reported the same.

This lunatic WANTED his ramblings shared...ISIS wants his ramblings shared...why do you guys want to here the excuse he makes for murdering 49 people?

Just crazy that folks here are such passionate advocates for spreading ISIS propaganda.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

MAYBE the FBI are simply not going to "further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda."

Oh sure.

Like censoring will stop the hundreds of sleeper cells from awakening.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Makes sense... We should be able to fill in whatever blanks they leave out, and run it on the front headlines.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You're the one defending censorship.

I'm only speculating because the administration is not being "trans"parent.

And in this day and age, to be against anything "trans" is a no-no.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join