It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed.

In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

Key words: "the FBI will release".

I fully believe that the calls will be edited but not for those reasons.

"I'm in Pulse and I see 4 shooters!!!" - Delete.

"We are being shot at by the police!!!" - Delete.

"Something strange is going on [snipped]." - Delete.

"Why are the authorities allowing this to continue uninterrupted for 3 hours!?" - Delete.

What else will be edited out, feel free to add your own.

edit on 19-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

edit on Mon Jun 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

What sort of country we living in today where they will openly tell you the are editing out for PC. Who controls info like this save for a bunch or authoritarian piles of excrement.

edit on 19-6-2016 by Logarock because: n

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You cannot win a war if you cannot even define your enemy,America has lost

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

They have a reason for doing that. Just like how ISIS or ISIL is not recognized as a country.

It is not a leftist plot. There is a reasoning behind that.

"Islamic terrorism, Islamic terroris, Islamic terrorism"

You guys feel better now?

Get a job fighting this or

edit on 19-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here s the video of the interview:

a partial audio transcript...what should that prove?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks like a big jealous micro-management effort.

What are they so afraid of ?

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

They have a reason for doing that. Just like how ISIS or ISIL is not recognized as a country.

It is not a leftist plot. There is a seasoning behind that.

How would we know? They are censoring the tapes so we have no idea what they are removing.

Hell, we don't even know what he wore that night to the club. We know almost nothing about what happened. And they are trying to keep even more information from the public such as when a victim calls in and says something about the police shooting people.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like a big jealous micro-management effort.

What are they so afraid of ?

Looks like they are experts and you and I are not.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What sort of SWAT team waits 3 hours to go in knowing there's dozens of casualties bleeding to death?
I thought the 5 minute delay at Sandy Hook was unpardonable but this goes way beyond the pale.
Either they are supremely incompetent or were told to wait by "higher ups" in order to increase the body count.
I don't think there's a lesser of 2 evils here.
1 basic question I'm sure will never be asked by the media nor divulged willingly by authorities.

As for the transcripts I'm sure it will be studiously avoided there as well.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum
a reply to: Logarock

Valid points but IMHO, theres more to it than that.

Of-course the "war of terror" is the excuse.

Isnt it always?

link   
a reply to: reldra

What's the reasons?

link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

originally posted by: reldra

It is not a leftist plot. There is a seasoning behind that.

How would we know? They are censoring the tapes so we have no idea what they are removing.

Hell, we don't even know what he wore that night to the club. We know almost nothing about what happened. And they are trying to keep even more information from the public such as when a victim calls in and says something about the police shooting people.

I believe witnesses have described the shooter.

+14 more 
link   

Sorry but they already played their " because it's not a country" card by changing ISIS to ISIL.

NO do-overs allowed.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

C'mon America...... Pull your bloody socks up, take your heads out from between your cheeks and damn well start looking out for each other.

From around the world the observations we see, America is starting to look like a bad movie. This cant be true, surely

+38 more 
link   

"If you want to find out who rules over you, find out who you can't criticize."
-Internet saying

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The shooter at various times claimed allegiance to Hezbullah,Isis and other groups simultaneously, groups that are mortal enemies of each other, I believe this nutcase is being spun out of proportion to 'wag the dog' somewhere,probably Syria.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't give them free press either.

Particularly if it's true that this guy was all over the map pledging allegiance to al Qaeda, ISIS/ISIL, Hezbollah and the like.

Also particularly if he may have given clues to others who are currently still under investigation that they don't want tipped off.
edit on 6/19/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

see my above post

link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Sorry but they already played their " because it's not a country" card by changing ISIS to ISIL.

NO do-overs allowed.

No one really changed it. The media made up ISIS as an anacronym, our government says ISIL. No matte rhow it is referred to, it is a terrorist organization. Other terrorist organizations have names. Unless you want us to refer to them as 'the terrorist group formerly known as ISIL" and use a symbol.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What sort of SWAT team waits 3 hours to go in knowing there's dozens of casualties bleeding to death?
I thought the 5 minute delay at Sandy Hook was unpardonable but this goes way beyond the pale.
Either they are supremely incompetent or were told to wait by "higher ups" in order to increase the body count.
I don't think there's a lesser of 2 evils here.
1 basic question I'm sure will never be asked by the media nor divulged willingly by authorities.

As for the transcripts I'm sure it will be studiously avoided there as well.

That can be asked. But , even though you are not acting as a mod in this thread, I am surprised you typed that. There is little to support this was a false flag operation or planned by our own government. You are insinuating that.

I would like to see SO's opinion or Springer's, in that case. I could be totally wrong in assuming it wasn't.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join