It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What sort of SWAT team waits 3 hours to go in knowing there's dozens of casualties bleeding to death?

The kind that wants to make sure he's had every opportunity to complete what it was he started?

OT: Funny that Lynch won't release the audio ... only a text version (edited and redacted) I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Even if there was no "secret alphabet agency" plot, editing the 911 calls is more fuel for the shady plot crowd, even if absence of evidence is not evidence it certainly doesn't look good.
In fact in this case, it stinks.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I didn't insinuate it was a false flag or any kind of hoax.
That is putting words in my mouth and I don't appreciate it.
Calling attention to the SWAT team's lack of action is a perfectly legitimate question.
You disagree? (you and I often differ on issues but I am always civil with you, am I not?)
Feel free to ask Springer or SO, in fact please do.
I respect and look forward to hearing their opinions as I do yours Reldra.
Often you're like the little voice in the back of my head I too often ignore.
It is only through debate and discussion that we can hope to find not only the truth but a bridge between people of different minds and that is one of the greatest things about ATS that I do truly love.
I would be a hopeless moron should I live in an echo chamber filled only with my own opinions.

Cheers,
ATA

edit on 20-6-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: Asktheanimals

From my understanding, the reason for waiting to make entry was due to two things,

1. It turned from an active shooter situation to a hostage situation.

and

2. The shooter claimed he had explosives and would detonate them.

When you've already shot over 100 people there cannot be a "hostage situation".
Suicide bombers detonate their bombs to kill people, not to make threats and try to bargain with police.
Doing that is a sure sign they either are unwilling to use them or they dont' really have any bombs to begin with.

In what universe does that make any sense at all?
The shooter was likely out of ammunition by that point anyway.
Active shooter protocol is engage the shooter ASAP to reduce casualties.
SWAT team with no training or did they have get breakfast at Dunkin' Doughnuts first?
SMH

edit on 20-6-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am not surprised in the least! The spread of radical Islam into America and Europe was no mistake it was all planned as is the uncontrolled unchecked influx of immigrants.
Truth is European and American politics has be infiltrated/hijacked by hostile forces who's only interest is to destroy western civilisation. I will give you a clue they are our "allies"

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: gladtobehere

It is not a leftist plot. There is a reasoning behind that.

Absolute HOGWASH!! (with a capital "H")

"Islamic terrorism, Islamic terroris, Islamic terrorism"

You guys feel better now?

NO!! I won't be happy until every vestige of this administration is gone! I won't be happy until future administrations acknowledge the threat for who and what it truly is...ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

Get a job fighting this or

I have a job fighting this, it's what I do. And, this administration has done nothing but FIGHT not the problem, but rather the very people who truly ARE trying to fight this!

Perhaps some people should re-evaluate who they tell to

edit on 6/20/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like a big jealous micro-management effort.

What are they so afraid of ?

Looks like they are experts and you and I are not.

You don't even know what they are editing for sure because they are taking it out. Does it somehow make it alright for you that they are editing it? Do you trust them because they told you?

That's some strange logic.

Here we have the most transparent administration ever telling you they aren't going to be transparent, but you are perfectly OK with this. To me, it begs the question: if they edit this, what else have they edited that we haven't been told about, and are they telling us the whole story about what they're taking out from these tapes ... and why is it such a big deal to remove these particular details? I thought the president told us we were winning.

If we are in a position of strength, then it shouldn't matter what nonsense about this the guy was spouting. He was spouting it out of weakness.
edit on 20-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I figured SWAT waited because there was the chance of explosives, there were thought to be hostages, the man in the club was talking to them and making demands/phone calls.

If thats the case, isnt it expected that they'd try and negotiate to talk the person out before they execute more?

I agree though, them editing the tape is very suspicious.. everyone knows he declared himself to ISIS.. perhaps there's other wording or something they don't want released as to not encourage copycats..

Regardless.. there is a very real effort to distract people from islamic terrorism.. perhaps its because the US actively supports, encourages and nurtures its growth in Syria?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What color is the sky in your world???

That's like saying the words "terrorism" shouldn't be used to describe 9-11 because it will get other crazies all revved up...as two of the most recognized buildings on the PLANET crumble to the ground in twisted flaming wreckage and thousands die!!

If you can't see this as intentional manipulation of public opinion to suit an AGENDA you are sorely mistaken and misguided!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

The Chief of Police said they DID go in instantly upon arrival, but they were around in other areas getting people out.

Baloney! They didn't go in because no one wanted to be held accountable for collateral damage! They were afraid of the blowback from the armchair liberal media. If they would have sent SWAT in there to take the guy out (for real), they could have cut the death toll in HALF, and the injury toll in HALF, at minimum. Would there have been collateral damage? Probably, but ~25 people would be alive who are now dead and ~25 more people wouldn't have been shot.

The ISLAMIC TERRORIST shooter wasn't wearing body armor, so it wouldn't have taken long at all to take him OUT if they weren't so afraid of the media.

... but that doesn't mean the place wasn't covered in cops. It was, but doing different things.

Yeah, like playing tidily-winks in the parking lot.

After Columbine, this Chief said all law enforcement agencies were retrained to go in at once, which is what they did. They were dealing with getting people out, while SWAT was negotiating with the shooter, and of course figuring out the best way to get him.

'Best way to get him', yeah right! The freaking club only held 300 at fire capacity; the ISLAMIC TERRORIST shooter shot more than 100 of these, killing 49, for cryin' out loud! Most people with a body temp above 50 are going to have sense enough to run when there's an active shooter shooting up the place. I'd say better than 100% of the people in that place had plenty of sense...so it doesn't sound to me like the cops did all they could to get people out, and those who did get out probably did so without any of this so called 'assistance' from law enforcement! So what the hell were they (law enforcement) doing for 3+ hours???? (probably trying to decide who's turn it was to buy donuts).

Frankly, I don't think their response was very good at all! (if that wasn't already obvious).

edit on 6/20/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Anyone want to know why Trump will get elected.....this is one of the reasons why.
Our government is supposed to work for us not the other way around. How are these 911 tapes any different than any other 911 tapes? Murder is Murder no matter the motive; it is still just as brutal to the survivors and families. Our govt telling us they have to edit those tapes before we can hear them is ridiculous. Were I running for office I would need little more than this as evidence the entire sitting administration is rotten and needs changed out in its entirety.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You're awfully trusting, especially for one on this type of forum.

The implications of editing the tape are profound politically, socially and culturally. If you feel that the government should be censoring this type of information "for our protection" then you haven't been paying attention. If you don't feel they should, then you should be asking more questions rather than dismissing them with a flippant answer about trusting "experts".

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Why are you even on ATS if you are going to let them spoon feed you what they want? I know we often don't agree but I have NEVER seen you so supportive of lies.

You are someone who is willing to dig and push back....until now. And you just take it? How many others are also rolling over?
So much for deny ignorance.
This makes me sick!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

THIS:

Other terrorist organizations have names. Unless you want us to refer to them as 'the terrorist group formerly known as ISIL" and use a symbol.

I am literally still laughing! Comedy gold.

Maybe we should change their music to "Purple Rain" as well :-)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I believe witnesses have described the shooter.

I have so far not heard any EYE-witness describing the shooter.
Many 'ear'-witnesses who heard shots.
IF i remember correctly two witnesses claiming to have seen the shooter, one was the guy in the stalls who played dead, the other an african american woman.

But sofar i have not heard any accounts who would habe described the shooter - how he looked, what he was wearing or a positive confirmation à la, yes he looked like the guy on the pictures we get fed.

anyone heard or read any statements like this? Please post.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Not being critical, I just want to make sure I understand where you're headed with this...

Are you suggesting there might be a possibility that the shooter may be someone 'other' than who officials have stated it was?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Not the media,well,maybe in the US. But using ISIS to refer to the muslim terrorists was coined by some western heads of state who only use ISIS.... "Islamic State In Syria". ISIL....."Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant".

Semantic detail: ISIS did stand for "Islamic state in Syria" but "Islamic State Iraq and Syria".
Somehow it got changed to your version, ISIL.

Somebody would have started questions about who is responsible for the quagmire in Iraq...

Themselves they call it ad-Daula al-islāmīya (simply islamic state, they dont care about borders, their goal is anyway global)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The government portrays of citizens of the country as a bunch of children who can't handle the truth. I see this as more proof of the government telling us what they want us to hear, fact or fiction.

No "talk" of ISIS? It makes me think they want people to not feel that ISIS might be bad guys.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I am not sure myself, where this all leads to.
But my experience tells me to keep an eye on details and try to stick to facts.

And yes, given the information i have so far, i don't have any real proof, that Omar Mateen was even at the Nightclub.

Does not mean he was not. But we have no proof, no positive identifaction of him on spot.
(to my knowledge).

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Whats the point in reporting crime and terrorism when TPTB simply decide to edit/delete the reports???

The mind boggles at the logic and mentality displayed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join