It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This means they also won't charge the wife.
The DOJ can't redact the tapes if they're to be used as evidence in a trial.

They're trying to let her skate so they don't have to expose evidence.
edit on 20-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
and I see no reason to let the terrorist spew his propaganda.

I say publish the entire thing in full.

Broadcast it loud and clear all over the place.

ISIS gets plenty of free advertising every day anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The establishment on both sides of the aisle believe that terrorism rooted "in the Middle East" is only a minor factor, an aberration.

And they believe it, HARD.

So that makes this killer, any killer, to be mentally ill---not a terrorist; certainly not an Islamic one.

I don't believe they are trying to "make this about gun control," either. They are instead pushing for gun-control to normalize these things, make the murders seem like the result of mental illness.

Because if it wasn't mental illness, it'd be war.

And it cannot be that. They pray to their gods below that it isn't a war. And so they grab guns as a way to reify the situation as domestic maniacs--not a slow-burning fuse on a population of manchurian candidates.

Because if they beefed up security, that would be an admission it was war.

In the same way, in the 1970s and 1980s, the US government began actively discouraging citizens from building their own bomb shelters. Because we didn't need bomb shelters because we weren't really at war, and so there was no reason to prepare for war.

Likewise. If there WAS a brigade of manchurian candidates already inside the US, working their way into civil service jobs, moving out into the suburbs and hiding for years or even decades, before randomly popping-up and going postal, that would be a war.

The best way to deal with a fifth column of foreign moles is, to close the borders and establish a civil defense service to patrol during black-outs and look for spies and sabateurs, the ones who would be out in the open like cockroaches in the kitchen when you flip the light on in the middle of the night. You'd spot them and see them for what they really are. You'd learn to identify them. Them, and maybe other enemies too.

So, no. This is a "home-grown, lone wolf." And you don't need guns. Because there is no war. You are not a target.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It must be this...

Jihadists have nuclear weaponry ready and at aim to send earth into a fiery ball of space ash...

The elites are just bidding time to get the outer space programs ready and filled with people like paris hilton...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Some of you feel deprived for not hearing some idiot screaming "Allah Akbar"? Survivors from the bathroom have already reported what he was saying. So "Allah Akbar" Mohammad, and ISIS are the screened out words.

I find it difficult to miss hearing that.
edit on 6/20/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"If you want to find out who rules over you, find out who you can't criticize."
-Internet saying

So all western nations are controlled by Jews, Muslims, and transgender people?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Very strange they didn't jam his phone before they crashed in...especially since he said he had explosives planted. SOP to prevent remote detonation.
Apparently, no deaths occurred for hours UNTIL the SWAT teams attacked.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Logarock

What sort of country we living in today where they will openly tell you the are editing out for PC. Who controls info like this save for a bunch or authoritarian piles of excrement.

This is insanity, I can't even find the words to express how much I detest these people.

Surely they are demonically possessed.

And that's not even the worst part... We actually have Americans willing to keep these people in power.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I say publish the entire thing in full.

Broadcast it loud and clear all over the place.

ISIS gets plenty of free advertising every day anyway.

Well, maybe you can set up your own ISIS advertising site, where you can post all the jihadists messages loud and clear; published in full for all to see. You might be ISIS favorite kind of enemy with that logic.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNoseok we are going to play a game here mossad is to Israel as spetnaz is to russia as green beret is to usa as isis is to saudi arabia. of course you would not recognise isis as a country it is not a country they work and are funded by true rulers of saudi arabia.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
We aren't disputing he said that. We are wondering what else was removed.

edit on 6/20/2016 by Martin75 because: fixed type

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Folks...your administration is treating you like children. They are bending over backwards to remove anything connected to Islam...NOW they are erasing first-person terrorist confessions.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: angeldoll
We are disputing he said that. We are wondering what else was removed.

The survivors in the bathroom who overheard the conversations reported this is what he was saying.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They are holding the call to edit out his conversation with his (ex?) wife.

Because If it was two people involved. That automatically makes it a conspiracy. By definition, he is no longer a "lone wolf."

And if it was a husband-and-wife spree....

That would connect it, or at least put it in parallel, with the killings in San Barnardino.

And that would make a profile that some people might use, going forward, to profile muslims.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This means they also won't charge the wife.
The DOJ can't redact the tapes if they're to be used as evidence in a trial.

They're trying to let her skate so they don't have to expose evidence.

Even though she helped scout Disneyworld as a target and knew what he was going to do yet failed to notify authorities?
This is just such a gross miscarriage of justice to let her walk.
Pathetic covering up of real reasoning behind the attack.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

They could have all the marketing material in the world and it wouldn't matter much if they didn't get their weapons, funding, and training from double dealers ...

At that is the part that sickens me..That nothing will ever be done about these groups, or their members, until certain parts of OUR government decide that they no longer need them.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Much like the whole Catlin Jenner thing, our society is being forced to ignore what they know to be true. I've often compare it to the tactics used by the Cardasians against Jean-luc Picard, breaking him by forcing him to see 5 lights when there are only 4. I'm always very skeptical of crazy conspiracies, but more and more it feels like we've been infiltrated.

(starts at 2:00 min mark)

We really do have to keep fighting against this or else tit's going to go very bad for us all.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Ahhh, ok thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like a big jealous micro-management effort.

What are they so afraid of ?

Looks like they are experts and you and I are not.

I am not an expert either, but I am not a gullible fool either. Something is very wrong here. Why withhold this information? Why does this administration pee its' pants because they cannot say Radical Islamic Terrorism? This Islamic Terrorist is just a tip of the iceberg within the U.S. Obama has sympathies with Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood that he invested in during the Arab Spring. He created ISIS......(Lybia/Benghazi) He shipped arms to the then Al Qaeda in Iraq that became the JV team that morphed into ISIS.......look at Egypt, they have filed charges against Obama and Crooked Hillary over their support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

My point is that 'your' experts are NOT. They are pawns trying to hide the misdeeds of Obama, Clinton and an underlying problem within our government to hide the TRUTH for the AMERICAN public. This is the least transparent administration that we can remember. Obama secret meeting with Saudi Prince...no press allowed, secret meeting with DOJ Lynch, no press allowed. Deleted video clips from Dept. of State news conferences......Warnings going unheeded......What the hell is going on?????? I do not trust the Administration, and their remaining months in office will be filled with more hidden truths. Experts?? more like puppets.
edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Yes...I understand. But while my opinion may not be popular, let me run it by you. If there is some amazing level of propaganda there that would convert someone to his belief, support his group, etc...I see that as a good thing. Terrorism requires a level of stealth. You hide among the sheep and then attack when they don't expect it. You can get into places, buy things because you are not visible as a danger. Let the propaganda flow...let those who would be "converted" by it be exposed...and then kill them. I'd much rather be fighting a visible, known enemy than one that hides among the sheep.

I don't think allowing terrorist propaganda to flow will in ANY WAY expose terrorists, or make their attacks any less 'stealthy'. Free flowing propaganda will not give you the war you prefer. It only makes the mess bigger, by infecting more minds-- many of them non-violent, increasing the fog from which a violent extremist can emerge.

Then we must differ. Radical Islam isn't a disease that spreads like the flu. You have to be willing to catch it, nurture it, feed it and practice it. If there are people out there that are that easily "converted"...let them show themselves...let them try something. When we go to kill them, I want every one of the up front and standing there...not hiding in the walls like roaches where they can live another day. Smoke them out... shots are easier that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join