It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: neo96

What peaks my interest is how he spoke Islamic yet he was born in the US who the heck would understand him on the other side of the phone , crank call at that time of the morning from some drunk dude ?

What does "spoke islamic" even mean?
Islam is an ideology/religion not a language.

He was born and raised in NY, went to american schools, worked american jobs, so he spoke us-english. his father from Afghanistan. Afghanistan has several languages, Pashtu and Dari are the most common ones.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Jonjonj
...but the fact that the editing is politically motivated-as opposed to concerns about national security, operational security and such- is the cause for concern here, isn't it? What about all those cases that are not so high profile?

Where is said fact stated or proven, please? Maybe I missed that somewhere along the way.

Do they have to tell you anything at all about this case and the ongoing investigation? No.

Don't you think the families of the victims deserve to know? Or the neighbors of these bastards should know? What about the families of the victims of San Bernadino, or the Boston Marthon Bombings or the Americans that were beheaded or the American femaie aid worker in Syria that was raped repeatedly and then murdered by these bastard Radical Islamic Terrorists?
This Radical Islamic Terrorist swore his allegiance to Al bagdhadi, to ISIS, to the fight against America and did it all in the name of Allah...the peaceful religion.
You cannot be that dense....this is a war, a war on everything that America stands for. Freedom of speech, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and the right to bear arms to protect ourselves, not for some Radicals Islamist to abuse our laws and use them against us.......WAKE UP....YES we have a right to know the truth.

Are you so sure the families are not be apprised to the extent that they can be?

If publishing things that might impede an investigation or warn those being investigated, I'm sure the families would understand.

You don't need to know a damn thing at this point.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Providing ISIS with marketing material...seriously?

I took you for someone with actual reasoning skills, I was wrong.

Why again are you so desperate to hear this mass-murdering eff-tards excuses and manifesto in audio form?

Precisely as he wished and intended it to be broadcast when he called 911 to be recorded and spoke his trash in both Arabic and English??

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

...but the fact that the editing is politically motivated-as opposed to concerns about national security, operational security and such- is the cause for concern here, isn't it? What about all those cases that are not so high profile?

Where is said fact stated or proven, please? Maybe I missed that somewhere along the way.

Do they have to tell you anything at all about this case and the ongoing investigation? No.

Yes, yes they do. It's called the Freedom of Information Act. We have a right to know it.

They redacted the statements so those terms couldn't be referenced in newspapers around the globe, citing the report.

This is to save face and obfuscate the perception of safety.

Oh FFS.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

It is literally a difference of opinion. I believe that a society that actually trust and looks up to its government will be a better society for it. And a society that continually questions its government has, de facto, real reasons to do so.

Give me honesty, every day.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Police: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Mateen; In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

Police: What?

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

Police: What's your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

Police: Ok, What's your name?

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

Police: Alright, where are you at?

Mateen: In Orlando.

Police: Where in Orlando? [End of call].

Taken from this thread: Orlando 911 transcript

By looking at the redacted words you can see they are nouns. Political buzzwords related to Islam and the Islamic state. Unless you think they are operationally sensitive words for the police, FBI or whatever agency you want to name.

There is your fact about the censorship being politically motivated.

Or, again, perhaps the names of others still under watch or investigatin.

You don't know.

No facts here. Full stop.

I'm done with this asinine thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: neo96

What peaks my interest is how he spoke Islamic yet he was born in the US who the heck would understand him on the other side of the phone , crank call at that time of the morning from some drunk dude ?

What does "spoke islamic" even mean?
Islam is an ideology/religion not a language.

He was born and raised in NY, went to american schools, worked american jobs, so he spoke us-english. his father from Afghanistan. Afghanistan has several languages, Pashtu and Dari are the most common ones.

Oh look more people that want to play word nazi's.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Police: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Mateen; In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

Police: What?

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

Police: What's your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

Police: Ok, What's your name?

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

Police: Alright, where are you at?

Mateen: In Orlando.

Police: Where in Orlando? [End of call].

Taken from this thread: Orlando 911 transcript

By looking at the redacted words you can see they are nouns. Political buzzwords related to Islam and the Islamic state. Unless you think they are operationally sensitive words for the police, FBI or whatever agency you want to name.

There is your fact about the censorship being politically motivated.

Or, again, perhaps the names of others still under watch or investigatin.

You don't know.

If you refuse to see what is right in front of you then asinine is an appropriate adjective. I think, however, that you have applied it to the wrong subject in this case.

asinine
ˈasɪnʌɪn
adjective
extremely stupid or foolish.

This thread is neither stupid nor foolish.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

Don't you think the families of the victims deserve to know? Or the neighbors of these bastards should know? What about the families of the victims of San Bernadino, or the Boston Marthon Bombings or the Americans that were beheaded or the American femaie aid worker in Syria that was raped repeatedly and then murdered by these bastard Radical Islamic Terrorists?
This Radical Islamic Terrorist swore his allegiance to Al bagdhadi, to ISIS, to the fight against America and did it all in the name of Allah...the peaceful religion.
You cannot be that dense....this is a war, a war on everything that America stands for. Freedom of speech, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and the right to bear arms to protect ourselves, not for some Radicals Islamist to abuse our laws and use them against us.......WAKE UP....YES we have a right to know the truth.

Are you so sure the families are not be apprised to the extent that they can be?

If publishing things that might impede an investigation or warn those being investigated, I'm sure the families would understand.

You don't need to know a damn thing at this point.

Okay,, I'll bite....

Why didn't the administration simply say exactly that then??

Why go on about all the other irrelevant justifications???

At least the reason you state would be somewhat justifiable considering. But they didn't do that.

Why???

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well, when the facts are redacted and even outright changed...of course there's a lack of them.

If you want more facts, advocate for transparency.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Me bad sorry , i am trying to do 50 things at once on the computer , I know a few people who go home and go into [ insert launguage ] mode but they grow out of it when they get older as they use English more .

Weird thing for a Born American dude to do at his age given his life style ?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

"If publishing things that might impede an investigation or warn those being investigated, I'm sure the families would understand."

You are joking right?

Impede? Impede? LOL!

How is it, most the time, there is a act of violence, we hear AFTER it happens, that such and such were known about or investigated?

And still, they are allowed to carry out violence.

And that's when they never release nothing about them, till after the fact.
Impede? Maybe, if its self inflicted, or on purpose.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Black_Fox because: SPElLiNg

edit on 20-6-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EntirelySomeoneElse

If you want more facts, advocate for transparency.

Here, have a nutshell!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I suspect that Mateen said out loud that Obama is a fellow muslim.

Prove me wrong, just play the tape.

link   
Here is another UNDENIABLE FACT.

link   
Drudge linked to a story saying the DOJ replaced the word "Allah" with "God"

The Justice Department replaced references to ‘Allah’ with ‘God’ in an edited transcript of the 911 call Orlando jihadi Omar Mateen made during the Pulse night club attack.

During the call, Omar Mateen made an Islamic prayer in which he said: Praise be to Allah, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of Allah [in Arabic].
I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

In comparison, the edited DOJ transcript says: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic].
I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

www.infowars.com...

link   
I'm not surprised that the same people that push for gun control are the same members who are for censorship, I wonder who they are working for??

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
When terrorists cut off a person's head, there's a reason you don't get to hear the victim screaming out his allegiance to the United States before dying. You don't get to hear William Wallace scream "Freedom" and terrorist shooters don't get to die knowing their propaganda against the U.S. will be spread through the airwaves for all to hear.

For people who hate Radical Islam, you do a good job defending their propaganda.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh

I suspect that Mateen said out loud that Obama is a fellow muslim.

Prove me wrong, just play the tape.

Dunno know about that, but it wouldn't be the first time someone mentioned Obama was a muslim, in fact Obama said it himself, and had to be corrected.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You said..."When terrorists cut off a person's head..

What are Saudi Arabia then?

But, but, but I thought they were our allies?

Crazy..nonsensical...world....grumble...

edit on 20-6-2016 by Black_Fox because: SpeLLiNg

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join