It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
You cannot win a war if you cannot even define your enemy,America has lost

Yeah we are doomed by weakness and misguidance.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The problem for you is Trump isn't doing those things. You all just keep repeating the claim along with the mass media

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Please understand, it's not that I don't want to know. Of course, I don't want any important information deleted. Names, plans... Why do you think that would be deleted?

This is about what gets released to the public. And they said up front, the shooter's terrorist propaganda will be removed.

Lastly... audio is pretty easy to edit. So, what makes you think full unedited audio wouldn't also be edited? Kind of like how Obama's birth certificate is a 'fake'. If you distrust government, no amount of evidence they provide, will satisfy you. It can all be faked. Right?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why redact anything? This is just like telling the world, that we will only tell you what we want you to hear.
I can't stand this Obama Administration, the whole reason the world is destabilized is because of this weak President.

I got Osama Bin Laden, no you didn't the President before set all the parts in motion all you had to do was make the decision to complete the mission, which was probably extremely hard for such a weak man as this. Surely he was left with no choice, have the chance to get Bin Laden or fear that someday it would be leaked that he was in our sights but the President couldn't pull the trigger. Reluctantly he was left with no choice, take out this maniac ( fearing retribution ) or walk away like he did from Syria. Luckily for our sakes he fought through his innate weakness and allowed the special forces to do the hard part.

Why the problem with being tough? Showing strength and resolve? Fearing inciting the wrath of the enemy? It's not like they respect frailty... They have no honor they kill defenseless people, women children...

edit on 6/20/2016 by Brainiac because: POTUS reflection

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Bingo!

Why? Because the agenda must be advanced at all costs.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

The problem for you is Trump isn't doing those things. You all just keep repeating the claim along with the mass media

See what I mean? Why give this terrorist a loudspeaker? You want to bring in more people who are sitting on the fence, saying... "He's not a terrorist, and ISIS isn't doing all those things... it's just what you all keep repeating and claiming along with the mass media."

You guys know what a martyr is? You think releasing a martyr's last words are a good idea? I'm glad ATS isn't in charge of national security.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I have to wonder what censorship you would disapprove of.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This is exactly what Above Top Secret is about. The Government hiding details from the public about the world we live in.

This just boosted every conspiracy theory out there. Including Nasa coverups and UFO omissions...

Yeah they told us that they were going to redact the words "ISIS" because the Obama Administration refuses to see the truth about the situation. [ because the word ISIS is going to inflame other like minded individuals? ] No if anything will boost ISIS supporters the successful killing of 49 people will do that!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Officials have already stated he pledged allegiance to ISIS, etc. I don't see how hearing it in the shooter's own words makes a substantive difference. The audio tapes should be released in full in the public's interest and in the interest of government transparency.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: gladtobehere

What sort of country we living in today where they will openly tell you the are editing out for PC. Who controls info like this save for a bunch or authoritarian piles of excrement.

This is insanity, I can't even find the words to express how much I detest these people.

Surely they are demonically possessed.

CX

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yet when they want to gather support for the next war, they'll happily show ISIS or play thier tapes on mainstream news without a care.

If they are edited, it will not be due to an alleigance to a terror group i reckon.

CX.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Here is a link to the partial transcript the FBI released.

What is interesting, is they may have redacted "ISIS" and references to "al Bagdadi", but they did not redact when Mateen spoke prayers and greetings to allah and the prophet in Arabic. Isn't this troublesome to the notions that the administration is pushing, that this guy doesn't represent islam at all? Wouldn't these prayer / greetings not being redacted have the same affect as "ISIS" (which was redacted) would have?

Also - they basically left out the transcript of the OPD negotiators and from victims 911 calls in this release...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Officials have already stated he pledged allegiance to ISIS, etc. I don't see how hearing it in the shooter's own words makes a substantive difference. The audio tapes should be released in full in the public's interest and in the interest of government transparency.

It's definitely more powerful to hear a man's actual words before dying for a cause he believes in.

I agree that there's an issue of government transparency... but I also understand this tactic of not releasing a dying man's final words of allegiance before becoming a martyr for ISIS. It probably makes ISIS angry too, that those words aren't released.

I question the motive of all these ATSers who want the propaganda released. It seems they're more on the side of Islamic terrorism. They say "come on, just release the audio... the part where the martyr claims allegiance to ISIS and encourages others to follow in his foot steps... come on, let people hear that part".

Sounds pretty stupid to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This is about what gets released to the public.

Absolutely. I am unsure in what way this could be misconstrued as a good thing.

So, what makes you think full unedited audio wouldn't also be edited?

Because unedited means literally not edited.

If you distrust government, no amount of evidence they provide, will satisfy you.

This is exactly the point, isn't it? How can anyone trust an entity that has just said they will hold the truth from you?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

No i don't feel better, we still have Benedict Arnold as POTUS...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I question the motive of all these ATSers who want the propaganda released. It seems they're more on the side of Islamic terrorism. They say "come on, just release the audio... the part where the martyr claims allegiance to ISIS and encourages others to follow in his foot steps... come on, let people hear that part".

The problem is when the administration changes the definition of propaganda will also change. NO administration should be able to define what propaganda is. There are clear laws that define what can be released and what can't be released. PROPAGANDA is not on that list!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

This is exactly what Above Top Secret is about. The Government hiding details from the public about the world we live in.

This just boosted every conspiracy theory out there. Including Nasa coverups and UFO omissions...

Yeah they told us that they were going to redact the words "ISIS" because the Obama Administration refuses to see the truth about the situation. [ because the word ISIS is going to inflame other like minded individuals? ] No if anything will boost ISIS supporters the successful killing of 49 people will do that!

The whole reason ATS and sites like this exist is because some people have suspicions that their representatives are withholding important information from the public for their own political ends, and not for the good of the people per se.

And they just went and proved it!

Well said, we are no longer the minority!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Thanks for the link.
What they released and redacted is ridiculous.
Almost as "he who must not be named"

Why they think they are allowed to redact that is the problem!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like a big jealous micro-management effort.

What are they so afraid of ?

Looks like they are experts and you and I are not.

Experts at the shell game. It's professional confusion to distort the truth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join