It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I do not support religious tests.

Nor do I support any religion.

That is what Islam does...if you aren't Muslim, you are as good as dead for defecting against their God.

That said, if you don't support Islam, you are dead if caught and tested. How will you deal with that if you were a hostage of such a faith? What would you want your President to do?

Like it or not, we are dealing with spiritual/religious warfare world-wide....

What country is Islam let me know and I will avoid it then I will not worry about being caught blah, blah.

Anyway, when I was active duty serving overseas I wasn't as paranoid as many people here.

Between yesterday's thread and this one you give me the impression that you want a wholly war. Is that wrong?

I don't want war...I want peace...I am a peaceful person...however, some people take violence into their own hands and that is what I am against.

I wish not a WW3...but people in higher positions are probably pushing for this to happen. And perhaps this needs to happen to achieve some level of peace for the next 20-30 years until the next cycle happens.

edit on 13-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Holy wars do not bring peace. They only fuel the next war.

Those that wish to send people to fight holy wars are no better than the ones they are fighting against.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Those that wish to send people to fight holy wars are no better than the ones they are fighting against.

Agreed! Just end the war with ISIS the way we did other recent wars. Targeted drone strikes and assassinations.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So you can assume US brought war unto themselves by sending Military to the Middle East under Clinton/Bush/Obama administrations.

Example:

www.ontheissues.org...

ISIS would not be in Iraq if we had not invaded

Q: Iraq is back, unfortunately. A terror threat from this group known as ISIS is back and perhaps poses the biggest threat we've seen to the West since Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. Former V.P. Dick Cheney, said that al Qaeda is on the march, and that America is less safe under President Obama.

PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON: I believe if they hadn't gone to war in Iraq none of this would be happening.

Q: It wouldn't be happening in Syria?

BILL CLINTON: Well, it might be happening in Syria, but what happened in Syria wouldn't have happened in Iraq. Iraq would not have been, in effect, drastically altered, as it has been. But Mr. Cheney has been incredibly adroit for the last six years or so attacking the administration for not doing an adequate job of cleaning up the mess that he made. And I think it's unseemly. And I give President Bush, by the way, a lot of credit for trying to stay out of this debate and letting other people work through it.

Source: Meet the Press 2014 interview by David Gregory , Jun 29, 2014
1998: Signed Iraq Liberation Act calling for Saddam's ouster

In 1998 Saddam Hussein insisted that international weapons inspectors stop work and leave Iraq. In response, Congress passed and President Clinton signed into law the Iraq Liberation Act, making regime change in Iraq the policy of the United States government and approving nearly $100 million to fund Iraqi opposition groups working for Saddam's ouster.

That December, President Clinton launched Operation Desert Fox, a four-day air strike campaign meant to diminish Saddam's weapons capabilities. "If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future," President Clinton said. "Mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them." There was bipartisan support for the operation.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Exactly what Hillary said. We need to go after the leaders of those countries make them accountable for donations to these terrorist groups. The leaders need to stop their citizens from funding them and they need to be held accountable when private citizens fund radicalization.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So you can assume US brought war unto themselves by sending Military to the Middle East under Clinton/Bush/Obama administrations.

I don't remember saying that, but FYI the US has been meddling in the ME far longer than the administrations you mentioned.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: crazyewok

Exactly what Hillary said. We need to go after the leaders of those countries make them accountable for donations to these terrorist groups. The leaders need to stop their citizens from funding them and they need to be held accountable when private citizens fund radicalization.

What about public citizens? Should people like Hillary be held accountable?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

aWe need to go after the leaders of those countries make them accountable for donations to these terrorist groups. The leaders need to stop their citizens from funding them and they need to be held accountable when private citizens fund radicalization.

But, they are donating to Hillary!
So why would she stop them?

Answer: She wont! She is part of them!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

Laying it on thick. That's how we describe liars where I come from. Liars and phonies.

You're laying it on thick, too.
Just saying.

No I'm not you're just very defensive.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Laying it on thick. That's how we describe liars where I come from. Liars and phonies.

Trump and Hillary.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Trumps right on the money.. Good speech.. he nailed that. Hillary just lost the election in my opinion.

Trumps going to get a large following from the LGBT community.

and he's right on the money.. I don't care how much nonsense people spew, how racism hey say he is. he's right on the money when he says:

we need to put a temporary ban on people coming into this country from countries of radicalised Islam until we work out a way to screen them properly and perfectly because we have no idea who they are

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

There are koolaid addicted sheep out there. Lots of ugly talk but nothing to back it up. Ho hum not affecting me.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No it wasn't. See I knew none of you watched her speech. She said she wanted to ban assault rifles. There is no need for military grade weapons on the streets neither to hunt or for home protection. These rifles are meant to take down a crowd.
Gee that sounds sensible to me. She never said she would ban guns. That's another lie he told in that speech. Ok you said assault rifles but trump didn't. Sorry.
edit on 6132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, Hillary sucks. We know.

There is a thread on that somewhere.

Lol yeah somewhere.... Can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What have you got to back up such a claim. Really conspiracy theories are mostly bull#e.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You can of course show where she took millions and acted to benefit any special interest group right? It was asked during the debates and damn if none could be found. So please educate me.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Reply after reply, your ignorance astounds me.

An AR-15 is not military grade. Read up

The 2nd amendment wasn't intended for hunting. Read up

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

She said those governments need to prevent their own citizens from funding terrorist groups.

Oh wait more Hillary smearing.
I get it.
Ho hum.
Gets pretty boring...wake me when your done. Yawn...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

You can of course show where she took millions and acted to benefit any special interest group right? It was asked during the debates and damn if none could be found. So please educate me.

1. you conveniently left out the lying about the sniper fire thing which is a trait of a pathological liar. Not associated with little white lies.

2. You need to stop drinking Kool aid and use some common sense , if you need a study or report to tell you that taking millions from special interest groups in politics can alter out comes or comes with expected favors But their is a princeton study that confirms it.

3. what has she done to stop those special interest groups that have giving her millions. Last I checked those industry are a cluster f. Either she lied again or she failed miserably.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah yeah still waiting but ill die before you can come up with proof. You're probably not even looking.
Don't waste my time rookie.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join