It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lookie

Saudi Arabia big Clinton Foundation donations

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Prove me wrong . All you have is right wing rhetoric and nothing else. I watched both speeches because I always make a fully informed decision. Hillary haters don't affect me. What you believe is your own problem. I know what I know and I don't fill my head up with fantasy and conspiracy theory garbage.
Now if you want to talk like a grown up about the speeches today we can do that. If you want to just spit out vitriol be my guest. There are many here in your boat. You'll get plenty of support.
If you don't mind who's club you belong to.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

psssst....

this ain't twitter.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now show where they got special benefits from the us govt . The Clinton foundation is not the us govt.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Sure. Civilian vs Military AR-15
en.wikipedia.org...

?? will you read it or is this more fantasy conspiracy stuff that's too scary? So I'll ask again, why on this site?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Now show where they got special benefits from the us govt . The Clinton foundation is not the us govt.

ready set go

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hey..what's your point?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: crazyewok

Exactly what Hillary said. We need to go after the leaders of those countries make them accountable for donations to these terrorist groups. The leaders need to stop their citizens from funding them and they need to be held accountable when private citizens fund radicalization.

What about public citizens? Should people like Hillary be held accountable?

Leaders and military generals need to be held accountable for their actions in foreign policy actions....just like CEO's are held accountable for the businesses they are in charge of...go down with a sinking ship or step down and let a better leader decide which direction to take a ship that already took too much damage and begin immediate repairs...

Oh yeah, all past and current "leaders" are all talk no action pundits with little to no education in real business making decisions for their country. *cough*

I often wonder why Obama has not been impeached yet for his actions following the stupid Iran deal

edit on 13-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton, Sen Obama's main rival for the Democratic nomination, can testify to the political dangers in liberal America of being associated with Wal-Mart, even though the company's cost-cutting policy makes its goods more affordable for the low-paid. The New York senator and wife of the former President Bill Clinton still encounters flak for serving on the company's board from 1985 to 1992, before becoming First Lady.

Hillary Clinton

Wal-Mart has pursued globalization aggressively since its first move across the border in 1991. (See Exhibits I to III.) In 1993 just 1 percent of all Wal-Mart stores were located outside the United States. By 1998, that had grown to 18 percent. Between 1995 and 1998, 5 percent of the company's growth in sales and 4 percent of its growth in profits came from international operations.

Walmart

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

psssst....

this ain't twitter.

Lol , i was thinkkng the same thing. it must be exhausting trying to rationalize and coming to the clintons defense with all their scandals.

Well atleast many of them are getting paid to do it.

Whats more amazing than them supporting or overlooking her blantant lies is that they fail to see that it aint working here.

edit on 36630America/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 20:36:11 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Look at the Clinton Slush Fund tax returns, they
have been getting money from Saudis all the way
back from its inception.

Sometimes as much as 40 million a year.
I have posted many links, so have others.

Do your own research.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

psssst....

this ain't twitter.

Hey, Twitter is the new way leaders are connecting with sheeple! If you ain't on Twitter, or have followers, you ain't popular.

Have you checked out my Tweet account @Skywatcher2011???

Oh wait...I don't have a Twit account, guess I don't suffer from low self-esteem mwuahahaha

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: network dude

I'm interested in someone actually answering that question versus typing a bunch of words yet failing to do that very thing.
who do you want to answer you, everyone? I'd suggest mentioning that if it's a priority.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Trump is literally the only person in main stream America who makes any sense and if any of you listen to this speech and disagree you are delusional and need to reasses your own thought process and step back and take a break from everything and open your eyes and look around you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm not going read the posts.
I just listened to the speech.

No teleprompter, just saying what he thinks, out loud.

About fng time.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

No teleprompter, just saying what he thinks, out loud.

He did read from a teleprompter.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He didn't on that speech.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Why do you believe that?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It didn't look like it and it didn't sound like like it.

edit on 2016-06-13T21:44:54-05:002201613America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Oh then when he was looking from side to side and pausing focusing on one spot where teleprompter screens are placed in such circumstances must have been just habit for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join