It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Trump really talking it up against current national security policy and big about Hillary.

He's pouring it on heavy and thick.

Monday, June 13, 2016: Live streaming coverage of Donald Trump's speech in Manchester, NH at Saint Anselm College - New Hampshire Institute of Politics Auditorium. Coverage begins at 2:30 PM EDT.

Updated video..............

speech link updated to replay...

Speech starts at around 16:15

FULL Donald Trump Addresses The Nation With Anti-Terrorism Speech In New Hampshire Rally 6/13/16

adding transcript:
Transcript

edit on Jun-13-2016 by xuenchen because: update: video replay and transcript

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Watched 2 mintues, seems pretty on point.

The last few days may just have locked down his seat in the big house.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Darn I hope there is a replay later.
I can't watch right now.
Is this his promised spill-the-dirt-on Hillary speech?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Muslims must work WITH us".

not a bad idea for Muslims.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He's murdering this speech. Seems very presidential to me.

"BIGLY" will be a meme from this speech - I'd bet my stars on it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Darn I hope there is a replay later.
I can't watch right now.
Is this his promised spill-the-dirt-on Hillary speech?

I think he amended the original speech because of Orlando.

And, usually the same youtube will replay later.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

wow. he is finally coherent and speaking the truth.

he is not telling a lie so far, and no rhetoric and other mumbo jumbo. straight to the point.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He's after ISIS.

They must be the real problem eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Wait, I thought Trump was supposed to be a racist, and muslim hater, or whatever is the next lie they throw at us

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

at least he's talking about raining whoop ass on these #ing terrorist scum, our nation was just attacked and Donald Trump is the only candidate talking about protecting our nation and going after our attackers, what a strange world we are in.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

at least he's talking about raining whoop ass on these #ing terrorist scum, our nation was just attacked and Donald Trump is the only candidate talking about protecting our nation and going after our attackers, what a strange world we are in.

Which countries should we invade this time? We see what our quick response to 9/11 has led us to these days. Only difference is Trump is like George Bush on crack.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Dropping bombs alone wont solve #.

Never has never will.

A lot more action needs to be taken. Like cutting off the support the terrorists get from Saudi Arabia and UAE who fund the terrorists.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

This seems like a knee jerk response. He made it very clear were done with country building. This isn't anything like Afghanistan or Iraq.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Which countries should we invade this time? We see what our quick response to 9/11 has led us to these days. Only difference is Trump is like George Bush on crack.

Exactly

USA/UK lashed out in vengeance after 9/11 and just #ed # up even more over there.

Ok Afghanistan needed to be dealt with. But a coherent and viable plan needed to be put in place from the start instead of invading then make the plans ups latter as we go along.
Plus there was no point in invading Afghanistan when the terrorists just hopped over the boarder to Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Agree, but...I can't imagine it ever happening, or at least, under this current circumstances.

On a different note, this was my second time listening to Mr Trump, and judging by how some members here on ATS tried to present him to be, he's actually pretty good.

Unlike most politicians, he cut the bullsh#t and speaks the truth. And he makes a valid points.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: crazyewok
Unlike most politicians, he cut the bullsh#t and speaks the truth. And he makes a valid points.

Are you sure he is "speaking the truth" and not just "saying what you want to hear"?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you watch the speech yet?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: amicktd

This seems like a knee jerk response. He made it very clear were done with country building. This isn't anything like Afghanistan or Iraq.

So what?

You go in raining destruction down. Bombing (insert country here) to the stone age.

Ok great. woo.

Survivors are going to then hate the USA even more and you just paint a BIGGER target on your backs. And the cycle of hate counties.

I’m not against military action in itself as we are already at war. But lets be real, just bombing stuff isn’t going to solve anything.
Your going to have to remove the leaders of the terrorists and the root of their support while giving the civilian masses who are not a problem (until you kill half their family and want vengeance) some sort of alternative that fits their culture and higher standard of living.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you watch the speech yet?

That's not a valid answer to my questions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join