It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, Hillary sucks. We know.

There is a thread on that somewhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

A lot more action needs to be taken. Like cutting off the support the terrorists get from Saudi Arabia and UAE who fund the terrorists.

And....

Something needs to be done about the Crooked Hillary's who take
20 million a year from the Saudis, passing favors to them,
and letting them have free reign over terrorizing the United States!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He was simply replying to the hillary fan guy on the previous page.

And I think truth should be said at all times. Hillary is a criminal. And a liar, and I will say it in any thread
edit on 148k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I feel that way about both of them and will say it any thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Laying it on thick. That's how we describe liars where I come from. Liars and phonies.

Hey just because trump has never experienced sniper fire like hillary cut him some slack.

Is lying from where you come from like hillary talking about how she takes millions from special interest but doesnt let it effect her decision ,?

Is lying where you come from stating you have taken on the big money industry despite never doing it? If she did than she failed miserably since those industries are still a cluster f.

The irony of you being upset about lies and phonies while being a avid hillary supporter is to funny.

Lol

edit on 32630America/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 17:32:25 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Of course it's not going to be able to catch those who have been here before this "vetting" would begin to occur, but thats not a strong enough point to make me not want to try a new vetting process to prevent future events.

There has been conflicting information all over about the shooter and his motives. I agree it will be some time before an accurate picture is put together.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

1000% agree with his speech

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

I have no problem with a new vetting process and I don't know of anyone who would disagree with an improvement.

What the disagreement seems to be is what that new process might be.

We have one presidential candidate who is saying that new process will based on a persons faith which I do not support.

As far as conflicting reports even the police are having that problem.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Please explain to me how you carpet bomb a regular Joe from Orlando. This lunatic will get the entire world killed. Keep following sheeple.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: paradoxious

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: crazyewok
Unlike most politicians, he cut the bullsh#t and speaks the truth. And he makes a valid points.

Are you sure he is "speaking the truth" and not just "saying what you want to hear"?

There's no difference.

And this is xenophobic to the extreme.

Explain how so.

Because typecasting an entire religion as a single (negative) description is pretty much the definition of xenophobia.

Again, how so?
Which "entire religion" was type-casted in a negative light?
I listened to his words and he said nothing of the sort.

You know what. I must apologize. I didn't realize what you were responding to and misunderstood what you were getting at. Trump supporters like to gang up on me with tons of posts whenever I post about him so I got a bit confused.

As far as your original intent. There is a BIG difference between him saying what you want to hear and the truth. Crazyewok already pointed out a few of the non-truths he said (like the shooter being born in Afghanistan when he was really born in NY). So clearly you were wrong there about him speaking the "truth".

Until the shooter's birth certificate and other documents are produced to the public, the media has ways of silencing the truth. So as far as I am concerned the media has lied more than DJT about any political events.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

We have one presidential candidate who is saying that new process will based on a persons faith which I do not support.

Radical Islam is not just a religious ideal, it is a theocratic based form of governing,
based on Sharia Law. It is not an accurate description to refer to it alone as "faith".

edit on 13-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Bennyzilla

So you don't support a Christian faith? Meanwhile rumors/conspiracies surrounding Obama as following Muslim faith really shows how influx of Muslim immigrants into US has been on the rise.

This goes back to the question...was the US of A built upon Christian values and beliefs?

US Supreme Court of 1892
supreme.justia.com...

Page 143 U. S. 471

"In the name of God, amen;" the laws respecting the observance of the Sabbath, with the general cessation of all secular business, and the closing of courts, legislatures, and other similar public assemblies on that day; the churches and church organizations which abound in every city, town, and hamlet; the multitude of charitable organizations existing every where under Christian auspices; the gigantic missionary associations, with general support, and aiming to establish Christian missions in every quarter of the globe.

These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation.

That being said, how would a "Christian Nation" deal with the atrocity that a representative of the Muslim Nation has committed?

Understandably with increase in multiculturalism in the US there has to be a way that the nation come together to solve the problem of radical islam. DJT addresses that those who know or knew something before this event took place should have spoken up. Mosques should have spoken up...but the Islam belief on anti-gay is so ingrained in their culture that why would anyone have spoken out to prevent this tragedy?

edit on 13-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I do not support religious tests.

Nor do I support any religion.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I finally had a chance to listen to this speech.
Trump knows exactly what needs to be done, and I think that he genuinely wants to keep America safe.
It's about time we have someone in charge who has some common sense, and is not afraid to do what needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That is what Islam does...if you aren't Muslim, you are as good as dead for defecting against their God.

That said, if you don't support Islam, you are dead if caught and tested. How will you deal with that if you were a hostage of such a faith? What would you want your President to do?

Like it or not, we are dealing with spiritual/religious warfare world-wide....

edit on 13-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I finally had a chance to listen to this speech.
Trump knows exactly what needs to be done, and I think that he genuinely wants to keep America safe.
It's about time we have someone in charge who has some common sense, and is not afraid to do what needs to be done.

I agree with you...there is no misinterpreting what DJT wants to do. He does not beat around the "Bush" like HC. Seems like a straight shooter and to the point. I think he also really wants to see America great again...but right now there are more problems happening in the US than ever before.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Have you read the constitution?

The first amendment is explicitly clear.

Long as a muslim practices peacefully there religion is no buisness of the government.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the Senate session he was talking about.
Two senators Ted Cruz and Jeff Sessions who chairs a committee on immigration requested the histories of 72 individules suspected of terrorism though it doesn't say where senator Sessions learned that. In any event he was denied and also no other info as to why. The request here in full is mostly about how they want to hold back funding for refugees because Syria has no way to properly vet its people. Political tug o war...They won't give him the money he won't give them the immigration histories.

www.sessions.senate.gov... l

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

That is what Islam does...if you aren't Muslim, you are as good as dead for defecting against their God.

That said, if you don't support Islam, you are dead if caught and tested. How will you deal with that if you were a hostage of such a faith? What would you want your President to do?

Like it or not, we are dealing with spiritual/religious warfare world-wide....

What country is Islam let me know and I will avoid it then I will not worry about being caught blah, blah.

Anyway, when I was active duty serving overseas I wasn't as paranoid as many people here.

Between yesterday's thread and this one you give me the impression that you want a wholly war. Is that wrong?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Have you read the constitution?

The first amendment is explicitly clear.

Long as a muslim practices peacefully there religion is no buisness of the government.

I am sure they pray peacefully in private...and in public...well, I am sure there is a storm brewing in secret....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join